The Cowboy In Me (Yellowstone Edition) Tim Mcgraw
我不知道我为何这样做
♪ I don’t know why I act the way I do ♪
The Cowboy In Me (Yellowstone Edition) Tim Mcgraw
我不知道我为何这样做
♪ I don’t know why I act the way I do ♪
就好像我没任何可失去的一样
♪ Like I ain’t got a single thing to lose ♪
有时 我就是自己最大的敌人
♪ Sometimes I’m my own worst enemy ♪
我想那就是我心目中的牛仔
♪ I guess that’s just the cowboy in me ♪
我过着大多数人想要的生活
♪ I got a life that most would love to have ♪
但有时 我还是会在抓狂中醒来
♪ Oh, but sometimes I still wake up fighting mad ♪
想到这是自己选的路所致
♪ At where this road I’m headed down might lead ♪
我想那就是我心目中的牛仔
♪ I guess that’s just the cowboy in me ♪
奔跑的冲动 躁动的心情
♪ The urge to run The restlessness ♪
我所遇到的铁石心肠
♪ The heart of stone I sometimes get ♪
我为愚蠢的自尊心所做的一切
♪ The things I’ve done for foolish pride ♪
从不满足于现状的我
♪ The me that’s never satisfied ♪
镜子里我所不想看到的那张脸
♪ The face that’s in the mirror when I don’t like what I see ♪
我想那就是我心目中的牛仔
♪ I guess that’s just the cowboy in me ♪
奔跑的冲动 躁动的心情
♪ The urge to run The restlessness ♪
我所遇到的铁石心肠
♪ The heart of stone I sometimes get ♪
我为愚蠢的自尊心所做的一切
♪ The things I’ve done for foolish pride ♪
从不满足于现状的我
♪ The me that’s never satisfied ♪
镜子里我所不想看到的那张脸
♪ The face that’s in the mirror when I don’t like what I see ♪
我想那就是我心目中的牛仔
♪ I guess that’s just the cowboy in me ♪
知道了 医生 我会告诉他的
Yes, sir. All right, Doc, I’ll tell him.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you, bye.
吉米 医生要你去总部一趟
Jimmy, Doc wants you at headquarters.
早啊 先生 早
Morning, sir. Morning.
他工作如何?
How’s he working out?
大多数时候 他都安分守己
He does his job and shuts his mouth, for the most part.
行吧
Yeah.
你和贝丝和解了吗?
You iron things out with Beth?
恐怕已经无法挽回了 先生
I’m afraid that ship’s already sailed, sir.
你最好还是去争取一下
You’d better start swimming after it.
她是你呆这里的原因 大兄弟
She’s the reason you’re here, Big Fella.
泰特?
Tate?
泰特?
Tate?
泰特?
Tate?
泰特!
Tate!
他在闻那些鹿的足迹
He’s sniffing at those deer tracks.
是啊 看起来是的
Yeah, looks like it.
来 我给你看点东西
Here, let me show you something.
看到这个足迹外♥围♥
See how this front track here
是如何加深的吗?
is deeper on the outside there?
看到了
Yeah.
这意味着它当时在左肩回头看
Means it was looking back over its left shoulder.
你喜欢追踪 是吧? 可能有份适合你的工作
You like to track, huh? Might have a job for you.
你应该在它工作之前给它起个名字
You should probably name him before you put him to work.
我也不好说
I don’t know.
“狗”这个名字感觉还不错
“Dog” seems to be working out just fine.
你今天忙吗?
You busy today?
得看我们能多快找到那些马
Depends how quick we find those horses.
前提是能找到它们
If we find ’em at all.
所以你是要去给翘唇妹打工
Ah, so you’re working for miss pouty lips.
我是在为蒙大拿州工作 宝贝
I’m working for the state of Montana, baby.
与往常一样
Same as every other day.
好吧
Fine.
从现在起 我只负责丑女人案子好了
I’ll just work cases for ugly women from here on out.
所以你的意思是她漂亮?
Oh, so you think she’s pretty?
这是给你挖坑了 爸爸
Walked right into that one, Dad.
我们得给狗起个名字
We need to name the dog.
爸爸只想叫它 “狗”
Dad just wants to call her “Dog.”
我觉得那样太逊了
And I think that sucks pickled ass.
嘿 别在餐桌上讲脏话
Hey. Not at the table.
其他时候也不行
Not anywhere for that matter.
是你儿子没错了
He’s your son, I swear.
我还没吃完呢
I’m not done.
你现在吃完了
You’re done now.
你欠我一个人情
You owe me one.
你跟那些男人一样 对吧
You’re one of those, huh?
哪些?
One of what?
那些喜欢送花当作道歉的男人
The kind of man who uses flowers to say “I’m sorry”
因为他没胆自己亲口说出来
because he doesn’t have the balls to say it himself.
我才不要那些鬼东西
I don’t want those fucking things.
我想要你载我进城
I need a ride into town.
你能载我去吗?
Would you give me one?
你要去城里干什么?
What do you need in town?
这根本不是生活
This ain’t a life.
清理马屎 睡在谷仓里
cleaning up horse shit, sleeping in a barn…
我没有任何朋友
I don’t have any friends.
连你都不是我朋友
Not even you.
我还是去寄养家庭碰碰运气
I’ll take my chances in foster care.
你才14岁 孩子
You’re 14, kid.
四年后 全世界都会说你是个男人
In four years the world says that you’re a man.
但你并不是
But you’re not, that’s what it says.
那时你会怎么样呢?
What becomes of you then?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想成为什么?
What do you want to become?
你的梦想是什么?
What’s your dream?
我没有任何梦想
Don’t have any dreams.
没有吗?
No?
我都在忙着弄清楚
I’m too busy trying to figure out
这餐吃什么 下次睡哪里
what I’m gonna eat and where I’m gonna sleep.
还梦想呢
Dreams…
过来
Come here.
你按我说的做 我要求的方式
You do what I ask the way I say do it.
你不懂的时候就提出疑问
You ask questions when you don’t understand.
当你觉得适宜时 你也可以提出疑问
You ask questions when you do understand.
永远不要对我撒谎
Never lie to me.
你能做出承诺并遵守吗?
Can you make that promise and keep it?
我能保证
I can keep it.
握手为定
Shake on it.
如果道歉的时候不能给你送花
If I don’t give you flowers when I’m sorry,
那什么时候才能送你?
when do I give ’em?
你不需要理由送花 伙计
You give ’em for no reason, buddy.
根本无需理由
No reason at all.
你是吉米吗?
You Jimmy?
是的 女士
Uh, yes, ma’am..
帮我把门打开
Open that for me.
这是某种健身房♥吗?
Is this some kind of exercise room?
算是吧
Sort of.
好 准备好 准备什么?
All right, get ready. Ready for what?
把这个袖子套在它的阴♥茎♥上 握紧
Put this sleeve over his penis and hold it.
什么? 现在就去! 快点!
What? Go, now! Do it!
好 你得握紧了
All right, you got to hold it there.
得取完全 握紧点
Got to get it all. Hold it there.
好了 可以取下来了
Okay, remove it.
我刚给马撸了一管
I just jacked off a horse.
习惯就好 我们还有15匹要收集
Get used to it. We’ve got fifteen more to collect.
好了 把这个拿给实验室 那扇门里面
All right, bring that into the lab. That door there.
我居然给马撸了一管
Just jacked off a horse.
你喜欢这个吗?
You like his one?
这是什么意思呢?
What does that mean?
波!
Boo!
他会是个好父亲的
He’s going to be a good father.
未必
That’s questionable…
想想是谁教导他的
considering who taught him.
我在教导他了
I’m teaching him now.
你知道的 大多数人 最终都会和他们父母一样
You know, most people, they end up making the same mistakes
犯同样的错误
their parents made
因为他们有孩子的时候 也还是个孩子
because they were still children when they had children.
我就是
I know I was…