把手铐解开
Get the cuffs off him.
我天
God.
工棚里再也不能有女孩子了
No more girls in the bunkhouse.
迪特呢?
What about Teeter?
她是个好帮手 也没有惹麻烦
She’s a good hand. She hasn’t been any trouble.
所有 全部女孩
All of them. All of them.
劳埃德和沃克得在圆形围栏里打斗
Lloyd and Walker go in the round pen
直到战斗结束
until all the fight’s out of them.
我意思是双方完全倒下
And I mean every inch.
瑞普
Rip…
我要你对最后一个还站着的人 以儆效尤
I want you to make an example out of the last man standing.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
莱恩 把他弄出去
Ryan, get him out of here.
那是怎么回事?
What was that about?
只是牛仔的麻烦事 宝贝
Just cowboy shit, baby.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
在看书
I’m reading.
你怎么起来了?
Why are you up?
睡不着
Can’t sleep.
为什么睡不着?
Why can’t you sleep?
因为我在想
Because I’m thinking about
那个穿背心的小贱♥人♥
your little bitch in the tank top.
哦 她是我的 对吧?
Oh, she’s mine, is she?
是吗?
Is she?
你才是我的
You’re mine.
我可以杀了你的
I could kill you.
你们两到工棚来
Come to the bunkhouse. Both of you.
来吧
Let’s go.
每个人都到场了吗
Everybody in here.
米娅在哪里? 米娅!
Where’s Mia at? Mia!
她离开了
She left.

Mm hmm.
这是给你的
This here is for you.
你见到她时把这个给她
Give that to her when you see her.
迪特 收拾你的东西
Teeter, pack your shit up.
你们两都得离开
You both are gone.
嘿 我他妈做了什么?
Hey, what the fuck did I do?
不是我的决定
It ain’t my decision.
你们其余的人跟我来 走吧
The rest of you all can come with me. Let’s go.
劳埃德 沃克
Lloyd. Walker.
一切到此为止
This shit ends here. All of it.
我没理由去打斗
I got no reason to fight.
现在你又没有理由了 沃克?
Now you got no reason, Walker?
妈的 你已经把我唯一的理由弄没了
Hell, you fired my only reason.
在这件事情解决之前
You’re gonna stand in that fucking round pen all day
你要呆在那个圆形围栏里呆上一整天
every day until this shit is behind you.
好吧 机会来了
All right, here’s your chance.
我知道你对我背对着你有多喜欢
I know how much you like it when I got my back turned to you.
跳舞吧 混♥蛋♥
Let’s dance, prick.
小子 到这里来
Boy. Get over here.
学习这一课 唯一无痛方式就是观看它
The only painless way to learn this lesson is to watch it.
你还没结束呢
You ain’t done.
啊! 他妈的!
Ah! Fuck!
啊! 他妈的!
Ah! Fuck!
站起来
Get up.
你还没结束呢
You ain’t done.
快点起来 不然我就进去和你们一起了
Get up. Or I’m gonna come in there with you.
你九点的议程已经在会议室等你了
Your nine o’clock is in the conference room.
我的九点的议程是什么?
What’s my nine o’clock?
与市场股权集团业务主管会面
Head of Operations for Market Equities.

Oh.
他妈的
Fucking shit.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么?
What the fuck are you doing here?
工作呗
My job.
你是市场股权集团的业务主管?
You’re Market Equity’s head of operations?
你是怎么做到的?
How did you manage that?
我不知道 杰米
I don’t know, Jamie.
我想只是一气呵成了
I think the stars just aligned.
你听过这种说法吗
You ever hear the saying
无论什么时候有好事要发生
wherever something good is trying to happen,
就会有坏事去阻止它发生吗?
something bad is trying to stop it?
听说过
I’ve heard it.
我就是那坏事情的
I’m something bad.
你要把一切都毁了 是吗?
You’re going to ruin everything, aren’t you?
所有一切 你这个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Everything, you miserable motherfucker.
我觉得这个国家不需要监狱
Oh, I don’t think we need prisons in this country.
罪犯应该被判流放去
Criminals should just be sentenced to moving.
你给他起名字了吗 伙计?
You name him yet, buddy?
我一直叫他狗
I just been calling him dog.
狗也可以
Dog works.
也不能一直叫他狗
Can’t call him dog forever.
你想被一直叫 人 吗?
You want to be called person?
干得好
Good job.
来吧 狗 把它们捡回来
Come on, Dog. Go get ’em.
那些山叫什么名字?
What are those mountains called?
他们是普莱尔家的人
Those are the Pryors.
不是这样的
That ain’t it.
别急 伙计
Well, no rush, buddy.
你有的是时间
You got all the time in the world.
过来 过来 来吧 把它们拿回来!
Come here, come on. Come on. Go get ’em!
去找他们!
Go get ’em!
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, I do, too.
感觉就像
Feels like…

Home.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
操 操 操!
Fucking fucking fuck!
天哪 这两个人真的很不喜欢对方
Boy, these two really don’t like each other.
沃克已经躺了一个小时了
Walker’s been done for an hour.
劳埃德还没停下来过
Lloyd’s got no quit in him.
我去完成它吧
I’ll finish it.
他是你的朋友 瑞普
He’s your friend, Rip.
我不能要求你这么做
I can’t ask you to do that.
他们会恨你的 先生 你这么做他们也会恨你的
They’ll hate you, sir. They’ll hate you for doing it.
这就是我的工作 我来吧
It’s my job. I’ll do it.
我爱你
I love you.
这是为了保护你 劳埃德
This is for your protection, Lloyd.
理解我吗?
Understand me?
这是为了保护你 不再去惹麻烦
This is to protect you from yourself.
啊! 哦 妈的!
Ah! Oh, fuck!
这么说我们理解对方了吗?
So, we understand each other?
是的 先生
Yes sir.
是的 先生
Yes sir.

Fuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking Goddamnit.
我知道我长大后想成为什么了
I know what I want to be when I grow up.
什么 孩子?
What’s that, kid?

Him.
我想成为他
I want to be him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!