别说了 别说了
Don’t even start, don’t even start
迪特 你们是认真的 对吧
Teeter, it’s official. Isn’t it?
我也不知道 他不喜欢被标签
I don’t know. He don’t like labels.
你们有属于自己的歌♥吗?
Do you guys have a song?
沃克 现在你可以赚钱了 他们需要一首歌♥
Walker, now you can work for your money. They need a song.
是啊 我有…嗯哼 确实需要
Oh, yeah, I’ve got… Mm hmm. They do.
能不能慢慢来 妈妈 你能不能把你的头低下?
Take it easy mama, won’t you lay your head down?
我又不是你妈 宝贝
I ain’t your fucking mama, baby.
哇!
Woo!
我只能说 我感觉有一场大秀要上演了
All’s I can say is I’m feelin’ a big ass shit show coming on.
带着你的微笑 蹲下来吧
♪ Come down around here with your smile ♪
可以的
That works.
慢慢来 妈妈
♪ Take it easy, mama ♪
都怪你 什么?
It’s on you. What?
慢慢来 妈妈
♪ Take it easy mama ♪
把你的头低下
♪ Lay your head down ♪
抓住我的爱
♪ Hold on to my lovin’ ♪
我们都需要的
♪ We’re both gonna need it now ♪
玩游戏就好 来吧
Just play the game. Come on.
我没有输光钱
I didn’t run out of money.
我有一首歌♥ 我有一些钱
I got me a song, I got me some money.
你是孤单的
♪ You’re alone ♪
孤独?
Alone?
那你一个人去哪儿了?
Where have you been alone?
嘿! 嘿 该死 不许打架
Hey! Hey, God damn it, no fighting.
不许打架 这是规矩
No fighting, that’s the rule.
我没有打架 我是在砸吉他
I ain’t fighting. I’m smashing a fucking guitar.
你♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a fucking asshole.
你把它砸烂了
You’re done smashing it.
我从你十八岁就认识你了
I’ve known you since you was eighteen years old.
你才认识他一年
You only known him a year.
你以为你知道他的为人吗?
And you think you know what he is?
他还没你了解我呢
He don’t fucking know me any more than you do.
但我他妈太了解你了
But I fucking know you.
我在监狱里见过很多次你这样的人
I seen a thousand of you in prison.
认为自己是个大恶霸
Thinking you’re some kind of bully
直到一个更大的恶霸出现
’til a bigger bully comes along.
我们都知道结局如何
We all know how that ends.
就是你跪在地上 贱♥人♥
With you on your fucking knees, bitch.
哦 他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
快点! 怎么回事 劳埃德?
Come on! What the fuck, Lloyd?
我抓住他了 我抓住他了
I got him, I got him.
好吧 伙计 坐那别动
All right, man, just sit there.
工具箱在哪里?
Where’s that kit?
我该怎么做 拔♥出♥来♥吗?
What do I do, just pull it out?
不 不 不 操 伙计 别
No, no, no, fuck, dude, don’t.
离心脏或者动脉太近了
It’s too close to the God damn heart or an artery.
把他转过来
Turn him over.
老兄 等我打电♥话♥给兽医
Dude let me call the vet.
去他妈的兽医 快叫医生来
Fuck the fucking vet. Call the fucking doctor.
我们不会叫医生的!
We’re not calling any doctor!
那现在怎么办? 把我的车开到前面
So then now what? Get my car, bring it out front.
你要去哪里?
Where the hell are you going?
滚他妈的傻♥逼♥地方
Fuck this place.
米娅!
Mia!
你什么时候带我去兜风?
When are you gonna take me on that ride?
兜风这件事 让我很紧张
This whole riding thing has got me nervous.
你到底想干什么?
What’re you up to?
妈的
Shit.
不用担心的 宝贝
You don’t have to worry, baby.
我给你找一匹好马的
I’ll get you a gentle horse.
哦 是吗? 嗯
Oh, yeah? Mm hmm.
我们在找什么东西
We’re looking for something
但你不肯告诉我
but you won’t tell me what.
是什么?
What is it?
你娶我为妻的地方
The place where you make me your wife.
你想找什么样的地方?
What kind of place you looking for?
新鲜的地方
Somewhere fresh.
谷仓不行
Not a barn…
也不会是游泳池…
or a swimming hole…
河边也不行
or the river.
那些地方被无数糟糕的回忆污染了
Those places are polluted with a thousand fucking memories.
我想要一个没有回忆的地方
I want a place with no memories.
你知道吗? 知道
You know? Yeah.
一个从未有过回忆的地方 直至我们的出现
A place where nothing happened until we happened.
我知道那个地方
I know that place.
是吗?
You do?

Mm hmm.
带我去
Take me there.
会的 明天就去
I will. Tomorrow.
那是什么?
What is that?
我要你呆在这里 不要动
I want you to stay here. Don’t move.
他到底做了什么?
What the fuck did he do?
看起来刀正好刺进了
It looks like the blade entered
锁骨下面
just beneath the clavicle
是的 我很清楚刺到哪了 医生
Yeah, I’m aware of where it fucking entered, Doc.
在肺的上方
Went in just above the lung.
没有刺穿动脉 很幸运
Didn’t penetrate an artery. You’re lucky.
消毒伤口 准备0.4缝线
Sterilize the site and prepare an 0.4 suture.
看起来组织和刀刃黏上了
It looks like the tissue has adhered to the blade.
要是把它取出来 会有大量的出血
When we remove it, there will be considerable bleeding
也会非常不适
and considerable discomfort.
我没有东西可以给你止痛的
I don’t have anything to give you for the pain.
那氟尼辛葡甲胺呢?
What about some Banamine ?
我们不知道氟尼辛葡甲胺对人的长♥期♥影响
We don’t know the long term effects of Banamine on a person.
我看起来像是会活到七十岁的人吗?
Do I look like I’m gonna live to be fucking seventy?
给我点氟尼辛葡甲胺
Just give me some Banamine.
三毫升
Three ccs.
三毫升?我宿醉的时候喝得都比那多
Three ccs? I drink more than that for a fucking hangover.
赶紧给我多点那东西
Fill that son of a bitch up.
往我嘴里喷点 胳膊上也来一点
Shoot some in my mouth put some in my fucking arm.
求你们了
Please.
6毫升
Six.
尝起来肯定像屎 伤口也会有灼伤之感
Gonna taste like shit and burn like hell right there.
把那该死的刀拿开
Get that fucking thing out of me.
准备好纱布了吗? 准备好了
Ready with the gauze? I’m ready.
操! 妈的! 他妈的!
Fuck! Shit! Fuck!
感觉像是刀刺到了骨头
Feels like the blade hit the bone.
X光没看出来啊
Not according to the X Rays.
快拔♥出♥来♥! 把它弄出来!
Just pull it out! Get it out of him!
我需要再检查一次X光片
I need to check the x ray again.
有谁能把这该死的刀从我身上拔♥出♥来♥!
Someone pull this fucking thing out of me!
哇! 绕桶赛女手
Whoa! Fucking barrel racers.
你说拔♥出♥来♥的 宝贝
You said pull it, baby.
镊子和缝合线
Forceps and sutures.
你没事吧? 压一下伤口
Are you okay? Put some pressure on that.
你没事吧? 只是又一个该死的星期一罢了
Are you okay? Just another Monday.
劳埃德到底在想什么?
What the hell was Lloyd thinking?
假设坐在那边的是沃克
Let’s pretend it’s Walker sitting over there,
那你会怎么做?
what would you do then?
你知道我会怎么做 先生
You know what I’d do, sir.
如果沃克是个麻烦精 他还在这里干什么?
If Walker’s such a problem, what’s he still doing here?
你实施这个牧场的规则
You’ve enforced the rules of this ranch
三十年了 劳埃德
for thirty years, Lloyd.
你也是打破规则的人…
For you to be the one to break them…
你觉得这对其他人意味着什么?
What do you think that says to everybody else?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
但如果你搞砸了 劳埃德…
But if you blow it, Lloyd…
你懂吗?
You understand?
懂的 先生
Yes, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!