那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
哦 她以前是农场的牛仔
Oh, she, uh, used to wrangle at the ranch.

Hmm.
咋了?
What?
漂亮的女牛仔
Pretty good looking wrangler.
不是我的菜 宝贝
Not my type, baby.
哦 是吗? 高高瘦瘦的 黑长的秀发
Oh, yeah? Tall, thin, long black hair,
棕色眼睛 说的对 不是你的菜
brown eyes, yep, not your type.
她确实是我的菜
She sure was my type.
她就是性感辣妹
She was one hot tamale.
泰特!
Tate!
回家的路会很长
This is gonna be a long ride home.
让我看看发生了什么?
What do we got here?
马上回来
Be right back.
它在栅栏的另一边?
It’s on the wrong side of the fence?
是的
Yep.
要是这没有栅栏
Well, if there wasn’t any fences, he wouldn’t be
他也不会在栅栏的另一边了
on the wrong side of it.
她是母羊 如果没有栅栏的话
It’s a she and if there weren’t fences
整个牧群就会跑到马路中♥央♥
the whole herd would be standing in the middle of the highway.
他们为什么会这么做?
Why would they do that?
因为他们就是会这么干
‘Cause that’s what they do.

Shh.
放轻松 我们会把你送回妈妈身边的
Easy. We’re going to get you back to mama.

Yeah.
都不知道她从来哪里跑出来的 我刚从那边开车过来
Don’t know where she got out, just drove the whole fence line.
她看起来有点重了 不太好举过栅栏吧?
She looks a little heavy to be lifting over a fence, huh?
是的
Yeah.
放轻松
Easy.
把栅栏剪开吧 等等再补上
Let’s just cut it. Then we’ll patch it.
放轻松
Easy.
往前站
Step on.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
就是这样
There you go.
好了 让我看看
All right, let’s see.
他们应该做个工具 帮你们拉紧铁线
They should make a tool to pull that wire tight for you.
确实有 不过根本装不进马鞍袋里
They do. They just don’t fit in a saddle bag.
应该没问题了
That should work there.
等我把它们赶出这片牧场
After I get ’em out of this pasture,
我会检查一下栅栏线的
I’ll run the fence line here.
你要带它们去哪里?
Where you taking them?
九号♥牧场
Pasture nine.
这片牧场上有太多熊的踪迹了 先生
There’s way too much bear sign in this pasture for me, sir.
早上好 女士
Morning, ma’am.
现在能够理解我们多一点了吗?
Understand us a little better now?
我想我更难理解你了
I think I understand you less.
你喜欢这样
You love this.
他也是 我能看出来
Him, too. I can see it.
你要上车吗?
You coming?
不了 我还是走过去吧
No, I think I’m gonna walk.
路途遥远噢
Long walk.
是啊 如果我累了 我可以…
Yeah, if I get tired, I can just…
现在还有人这么做吗?
People still do that?
有啊 他们现在还这么做
Yeah, they still do it.
你知道这挺危险的
You know it’s pretty risky,
年轻女子在这荒无人烟的地方
young woman out here in the middle of nowhere.
我没那么年轻
I’m not that young.
如果我累了 我就叫你的牛仔来
And if I get tired I’ll just flag down one of your cowboys.
我倒是挺了解那样的你们的
I understand that much about you guys.
那你确实是够了解了
Well, then you understand enough.
最近我一直在想
♪ Lately I’ve been thinking ♪
我可以离开这个小镇
♪ That I could leave this town ♪
戒掉酒精 不再流浪
♪ Cut back on my drinking Stop this running round ♪
弹着我的歌♥直至午夜
♪ Playing songs ’til after midnight ♪
熬夜至天亮
♪ Staying up ’til dawn ♪
尘埃与风中有着
♪ There’s something in the dust and wind ♪
我心心念念的东西
♪ That keeps me hanging on ♪
我从未想过我会活着 看着我说再见的那一天
♪ And I never thought I’d live to see the day I’d say goodbye ♪
我不会哭泣 因为我眼里都是西德州
♪ I ain’t crying, that’s West Texas in my eye ♪
我想种一株玫瑰 把它藏在那个沙漠里
♪ I’d like to grow a rose and stow it in that desert sage ♪
就像漂流瓶一样流过开阔的平原
♪ Like a message in a bottle floating down the open plains ♪
在那大草原与天空相遇的地方
♪ Where the llano estacado rises up to meet the sky ♪
我不会哭泣 因为我眼里都是西德州
♪ I ain’t crying, that’s West Texas in my eye ♪
我不会哭泣 因为我眼里都是西德州
♪ I ain’t crying, that’s West Texas in my eye ♪
好吧 你的骑术不太行啊
Well, you don’t ride too good.
但你也没抱怨过它
But you don’t complain about it neither.
我明天给你找根好点的马竿
I’ll catch you a better stick tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
你得学会用绳子
You need to learn to rope.
绳子是我们唯一的工具
Rope’s the only tool we got.
我的天
God.
妈的
Fuck.
哈哈! 就是这样
Ha ha! There you go.
好样的
Yeah.
嘿 给我展示一下霍利汉招式
Hey, show me the houlihan.
我们还是先从基础开始吧
Let’s worry about the basics first.
我又没说让你教我 我只是想看看
I didn’t say “teach me.” I just wanna see it.
好吧
Oh, all right.
太酷了
That’s so cool.
好吧 你套头 我套脚后跟
All right, you head it, I’ll heel it.
好的 好
All right. All right.
就是这样!
Yeah!
谢谢你 拉斯维加斯!
Thank you, Las Vegas!
你最喜欢哪场牛仔竞技表演?
Which rodeo was your favorite?
噢 卡尔加里 艾伯塔省那场
Oh, Calgary, Alberta, maybe.
那场是真的好看
It’s sure one pretty son of a bitch.
真希望他们不是在加拿大举办
Just wish they wasn’t in Canada.
为什么呢?
Why’s that?
连续十天有人能对我那么好
Ten straight days of people being that nice to me
让我很想去德州沃斯堡参加牛仔竞技
had me craving that rodeo in Fort Worth, Texas.
告诉你 关于沃斯堡
Tell you something, Fort Worth,
你只要想到”竞赛”这个词 决斗就会不请自来
you just think the word “fight” and a fight’ll find you.
所以 你怎么会和我在这
So how come you’re out here with me
而不是在工棚?
and not in the bunkhouse?
工棚里没有我们这些弃儿的一席之地
No room for outcasts like us in the bunkhouse.
我才不是弃儿
I’m not an outcast.
那你为什么睡在谷仓里?
Then why you sleeping in the barn?
我和她道过歉了
I told her I was sorry.
看来她不喜欢你道歉的方式
Seems like she didn’t like the way you said it.
如果我是你 我会想着用不同的方式道歉
If I was you I’d find a way to say it different.
你也试试自己的建议
Take your own advice
在我看来 他们也不喜欢你道歉的方式
seems to me they don’t like the way you said it either.
我才不需要道歉
I didn’t say sorry.
很晚了
It’s getting late.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我还剩下两张 我四张
Two to go. I’m going four.
别想留着了 男孩们 你们最好小心点
So much for keeping it You better watch it, boys.
任何一个给城市命名的人… 快点吧 到谁了?
Anyone named after a city… Come on, who’s up?
要我说 就是一个大老千牌手
Is a crooked fucking card player, if you ask me.
嘿 把你的评价留给自己 不然你就上场
Hey, keep your comments to yourself or get in the game.
我才不 你也知道我赚钱有多卖♥♥力
Hell, you know I work too hard for my money.
我得说一下
I gotta jump in here real quick,
你卖♥♥力工作吗? 你听到那个人说什么了吗?
YOU work hard? Did you hear what that man said?
我根本注意不到 他有没有卖♥♥力工作
I don’t know nothing about him working hard,
我就是太卖♥♥力工作了
I’m usually too hard working to notice so.
伙计 你们他妈的在开玩笑吗?
Dude, y’all fucking kidding me?
有人给你们舔鸡儿
Y’all wouldn’t know hard work if it crawled up your leg
你们就不知道什么是辛苦了
sucked on your fucking pecker.
迪特说的真对
There’s Teeter talk.
你要让你女朋友那样跟我说话?
You gonna let your girlfriend talk to me like that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!