共度时光的女人了
her father spends time with.
是啊
Yes she is.
牛仔幻想 正式结束
And the cowboy fantasy is officially over.
外面等你
I’ll be outside.
事情很快就搞砸了 不是吗?
Well, that went to shit in a hurry, didn’t it?
看起来确实挺快的 先生
It did seem to go pretty fast, sir.
是啊
Yeah.
哇 这光线不错
Wow, I like the light.
这些朝南的窗户能够给房♥子供暖
These windows along the south heat this house.
噢 太棒了
Oh, great.
凯西
Kayce?
你要进来看看吗?
You coming inside?
嘿 那只狗是买♥♥♥房♥♥子附赠的吗?
Hey, does that dog come with the house?
那只狗回来了? 快来! 快来!
Is that dog back? Come on! Come on!
我都把它送去收♥容♥所♥两次了
I’ve taken that damn thing to the pound twice.
宝贝 你想看看♥房♥♥子吗?
Baby, you want to see the house?
不需要 宝贝 就这栋房♥子了
I don’t need to, baby. This is it.
是啊 我也这么认为
Yeah, I think so, too.
就这栋了
We’ll take it.
我打电♥话♥给动物服务中心 问问狗的事
I’ll call Animal Services about the dog
不用了 狗留下吧 噢
No, we’ll take the dog, too. Oh.
我去看看谷仓
I’m gonna check out the barn.
在你看♥房♥♥子之前?
Before you check out the house?
一直这样
Always.
喂?
Hello?
我现在和家人在一起
I got my family with me right now.
好狗 好狗
Good dog. Good dog.
把地址发给我
Send me the location.
你胃口去哪了 孩子?
Where’d your appetite go, son?
特雷尔·里金斯 我去找他了
Terrell Riggins. That’s where it went.

Hmm.
老好人了 特雷尔
Good old Terrell.
我要你慢慢地站起来
I’m going to need you to stand up slowly,
把手举过头顶
with your hands above your head.
往后 退五步
Walk backwards five paces.
不要回头
Do not turn around.
我说了 不要回头
I said do not turn around.
如果你想开枪 就开枪吧
If you want to shoot, shoot.
那你就犯谋杀罪了 不过你也不是第一次掩盖了
It’ll be murder, but won’t be the first one you’ve covered up.
你也好意思和我谈谋杀
Don’t you talk to me about murder.
快点站起来 转过身去!
Now stand up and turn the fuck around!
不了 你还是杀了我吧
No. Just shoot me.
与其在我给我孩子建的房♥子里 被我孩子大吼大叫
I would much prefer that to having my son yell at me
不如把我杀了
in the house I built for you.
是啊 这房♥子是我建的
Yes. I built it.
我给了你勇气 让你摆脱了一生的谎言
I gave you the strength to walk from the shadow
从你那 称之为父亲
of that fucking land baron you called father
其实是个该死的地♥产♥商阴影下走出
for the entire lie of your life.
你想杀了我的家人
You tried to kill my family.
那不是你的家人
That is not your family.
我才是你的家人
This is your family.
那个孩子是你的家人
That baby is your family.
那个女人也会成为你家庭成员
And that woman will be part of your family, too.
我向你保证 我也会帮你实现的
I give you my word. I will build that for you, too.
我想让你想象一下
I want you to imagine something.
想象一下那女人和孩子都不见了
Imagine that woman and that baby gone.
然后想象你自己
And then imagine yourself…
在那栋房♥子里
in that house
而不是这栋房♥子
instead of this one.
想象一下你得给你
Imagine all the generations of wealth
之后的世世代代
you would’ve had to provide
留下供他们生养的财富
for all the generations you leave behind.
别他妈说了 停下来 求你了
Just fucking stop. Stop talking. Please…
就这样你还要告诉我你会想他?
You gonna tell me you’d miss him?
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you that.
你当然不能
Of course you can’t.
不过 我倒是不确定
I doubt the jury’s out on how much you’d miss
你对你那婊♥子♥妹妹有多么怨恨
that bitch of a sister, though.
我会想我弟弟的
I’d miss my brother.
他不是你弟弟
He’s not your brother.
在我心里 他就是我弟弟
In my heart he is my brother.
在你的想象中 他是你弟弟
In your imagination, he’s your brother.
你根本不了解他
You barely know him.
你只是想念那个曾经的自己
You miss what you thought you were.
就这样
That’s all.
不管他是死是活 你都会想念的
And you’ll miss that whether he’s alive or not.
那对与错 怎么说?
What about right or wrong?
没那回事
There’s no such thing.
根本就没有对错之分
There’s no such thing as right or wrong.
也没有什么公平或道德可言
There’s no such thing as fair, or moral…
那些都是人类发明的词语
Those are words men invented
为了去恐吓和羞辱别人
to scare and shame other men
不让他们拿回属于自己的东西
from taking back what they’ve stolen.
约翰·达顿 利用了你
John Dutton used you
就跟他利用他所有的孩子一样
just like he uses all his children,
去恐吓和羞辱他人
to scare and shame others,
这样就没人敢去夺回他所偷去的东西
so nobody takes back what he stole.
你知道我说的是真的
You know that’s true.
你知道的
You know it.
我没有任何目的
I have no agenda but giving you back
只是想让你拥有你未曾有过的家庭
the family that you never had,
以及他从你那夺去的财产
and the legacy he robbed from you.
我想杀了他们吗?
Did I try to kill them?
你说得太对了
You’re God damn right I did.
我会一直尝试 直至成功为止
And I will keep trying until I get it right.
我就有这么爱你
That’s how much I love you…
孩子
Son.
他们有多少匹马?
How many’d they get?
十八匹
Eighteen.
他们带着十八匹马到这要干什么?
What the hell is someone doing with eighteen horses out here?
这是一个赛马家族
This is a racing family.
他们会在接力赛中代表我们的国家出战
They represent our Nation on the relay circuit.
我四处看看 然后再告诉你我的想法
I’ll take look around and tell you what I think,
但我对此没有决定权
but I ain’t got no authority out here.
你往那边走50码
You do fifty yards out that way.
就是他们要去的地方…
And that’s where they went…
我马上回来 宝贝
I’ll be right back, baby.
我的猜测是他们骑着马把栅栏剪断了
My guess is they cut the fence horseback
用牧群来掩盖了自己的踪迹
and used the herd to cover their tracks.
我也是这么想的
That’s what I think, too.
居留地 到此为止
The rez ends here.
所以是归土地管理局?
So is that BLM?
是林务局管的
That’s the forest service.
越野车
Dirt bikes.
他们用的是越野车
They used dirt bikes.
等他们回家 我需要和他们谈谈
I’ll need to talk with the family when they get home,
给我描述一下那些马
get some descriptions on those horses.
他们已经到家了
They’re home.
只不过藏起来了
They’re just hiding.
戴着警徽的白人在这 就会有这样的效果
White man with a badge has that effect out here.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey.
大家都想知道你去哪儿了
Everybody wondered where you went.
不是个习惯说再见的人
Not a believer in goodbye.
该离开的时候 我就会马上离开
When it’s time to leave, I go.
有道理
Fair enough.
我先把家人送回家 然后再回来
I’m gonna run my family home and then I’ll come back
或许你可以给我描述一下
and we can get some descriptions or whatever paperwork
或是有其他相关文件
you might have.
我还以为你只是个牛仔
Here I thought you were just a cowboy.
准备走了吗 宝贝?
You ready, baby?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!