饿了的话就到我家来
Come to the house if you’re hungry.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 帽子摘了
Hey. Take your hat off.

Oh. Sh
谢谢你 亲爱的 不客气
Thank you, darling. You’re welcome.
祝你今天愉快 你也是
Have a good day. You, too.
吉米 你准备好了吗?
Jimmy you ready?
噢 准备好了 那行 走吧
Uh, yeah. All right, let’s go.
谢谢你 女士 不客气
Thank you, Ma’am. You’re welcome.
你骑的那匹马咋样了?
How’s the one you rode in on?
还没真正驯服 我记得它才两岁
Not real broke. I think they said he’s just two.
我说了 它还没真正驯服呢
I said he’s not real broke.
我们这卖♥♥的都是驯服过的 吉米
We sell the broke ones around here, Jimmy.
妈妈!
Mama!
起这么早干什么?
What are you doing up?
我爸还没回我电♥话♥
My father hasn’t called me back.
我有点担心
Worries me.
我昨天见过他了 他很好
I saw him yesterday, he’s fine.
对啊 就是那样 我才我担心
Yeah, that’s what worries me.

Hm.
早上好 美人
Morning, beautiful.
带我去兜兜风
Take me on a ride.
骑马吗?
On a horse?
骑马
On a horse.
只是兜兜风 对吧?
Just a ride, huh?
相比兜风 还是有一点私心的
Well, I’m a little more purpose driven than that.
我们迟点再谈
We can talk about it later.
贝丝 你为什么不告诉我你的想法呢
Beth, why can’t you tell me what you’re thinking
这样做事情
instead of half of what we’re doing
只会让我摸不着头脑
and none of the why
然后 我要花一天的时间
and then I spend the rest of the day
去弄清楚你要去干什么
trying to figure out what you’re up to?
因为这样子 你就要花一整天的时间
Because then you’re going to spend the whole day
想着我
thinking about me.
已经开始想你了
I do that already.
我就知道
I knew it.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
那你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我就是那个即将给你肚子来一刀的女人
I’m the bitch about to stab you in the stomach.
对不起 我都不知道他已婚了
I’m sorry, I didn’t know he was married.
这情况
Here’s a situation
我还以为就算是未来一个月的星期天早晨 都不会发生
I couldn’t have dreamed up in a month of Sundays.
她是我女儿
This is my daughter.
她保护欲有点强
She can be a little overprotective.
把刀放下 亲爱的
Put the knife down, honey.
爸爸 如果你要找妓♥女♥
Dad… if you’re gonna hire a hooker,
你好歹让我给你找个好点的?
would you please let me get you a good one?
贝丝
Beth
但愿你隆胸没付全款
Hope you didn’t pay full price for that boob job.
事实上 都是上天给的
Actually, God gave me these for free.
看来它把你的那份都给我了
Looks like he gave me yours too.
现在才他妈早上七点
It is seven in the fucking morning.
我没精力去会管你们这些破事
I do not have the energy for this shit.
快把刀放下 她是我们家的客人
Now put it down. She is a guest in our house.
我叫辆优步
I’m calling an Uber.
不 你叫不到的
No, you’re not.
你能开车送我进城吗?
Can you drive me into town, please?
你们两就不能冷静一下
Can y’all just calm the fuck down and have a…
一起愉快地吃顿早餐吗?
a nice breakfast?
吃完后 你想去哪我就载你去哪
And then, yes, I’ll drive you anywhere you want to go.
我去把衣服穿好
I’ll get dressed.
啊!
Ah!
我老了 这事不太适合我♥干♥了
I’m too old for this shit.
对她来说 我也太老了
I’m too old for her,
还有你那眼神
I’m too old for that look you’re giving me,
这些事情都不太适合我了
I’m just too old for all of it.
有些事你还是能做的
You weren’t too old for some of it.
你知道…
You know…
对她好点
Be nice to her.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
她在畜牧办公室外抗♥议♥
She held a protest at the Livestock office,
还朝你弟弟扔石头
threw a rock at your brother,
被关进了监狱 我去保释了她
got thrown in jail, and I bailed her out for it.
然后 你就把她带回家上♥床♥
And then brought her home and fucked her.
连同你的常识
Along with your common sense.
我们聊到很晚 我给她安排了一个房♥间
We talked ’til late and I offered her a room.
她的衣服上全是胡椒喷雾和油漆
Her clothes were covered in pepper spray
所以 我借了件衬衫给她
and paint so I loaned her a shirt.
贝丝 也许你最好
You know, Beth, maybe it’s best
不要留下来吃早餐
you don’t stay for breakfast.
噢 爸爸
Oh, Daddy.
无论如何 我都不会错过这顿早餐的
I wouldn’t miss this breakfast for the fucking world.
有没有什么上周没有心跳
Is there anything to eat that didn’t have
能吃的东西?
a heartbeat last week?
嗯…
Uh…
橙汁就没有心跳
Orange juice didn’t have a heartbeat.
是非转基因的吗?
Is it non GMO?
我不知道那是什么意思
I’m not sure what that means.
意思就是 科学家没有因为想赚钱而改变了那橙子的DNA
It means a scientist didn’t alter the DNA
也不会伤害我们的身体
of the orange to make more money and ravage our bodies.
我只是从杂货店里随便买♥♥了一大袋子
I just buy big bags from the grocery store.
你喜欢小麦草吗?
Do you like wheat grass?
喜欢
I do.
我们这有一大♥片♥
We have a whole field of it.
盖特 你能到屋后去
Hey, Gator, would you go out back,
摘些小麦草 榨成汁
pick some wheat grass and throw it in a blender.
她会喜欢的
She’s gonna love it.
你还种小麦草?
You grow wheat grass?
我们种小麦 也就是草
We grow wheat. Which is a grass.
等它长出来 就有了谷粒
Until it heads out, then it is a grain.
那是另一种小麦
That’s a different kind of wheat.
不 我知道你以为
No, see I know you think
它们都只是神奇地出现在坚宝果汁店
it just magically appears at Jamba Juice,
但是 不是的
But No
草是长在地上的
grass grows in the ground.
盖特 萨默是个素食主义者
Gator, Summer is a vegan.
你能不能给她做点不带肉和蛋的东西?
Could you make her something with no meat or eggs?
牛奶也不要
Or milk.
那就牛奶也不要
Or milk.
黄油也不要
Or butter.
黄油也不要
Or butter.
弄点煎饼什么的
Maybe some pancakes.
我不吃含麸质的
I don’t eat gluten.
麸质是什么?
What’s gluten?
等一下 你是说你会吃小麦草
So wait, you’ll eat the wheat grass
但你不吃小麦粒
but you won’t eat the seed.
我们的身体消化不了它
Our bodies aren’t designed to digest it.
谁告诉你的? 医生
Who told you that? Doctors.
我的医生从没告诉过我
My doctor never told me that.
那你应该去看看新的医生
Well, you should get a new doctor.
你该去做个衣原体♥检♥查 你个该死的嬉皮士
You should get tested for chlamydia, you fucking hippie.
好吧 贝丝 别说了
Okay, Beth. That’s it.
她是我的客人
All right, she is my guest.
你要么尊重她 要么就离开
You will treat her with respect or you will leave.
反正我也有个会要开
I have a meeting anyway.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Daddy.
我希望你能找到一个能帮助你的治疗师
I hope you find a therapist who can help you.
我希望你死于烂屁♥股♥绝症
I hope you die of ass cancer.
你知道的 她 嗯…
You know, she can, umm…
她也够成熟了 不应该去嫉妒和她爸
She’s a little old to be jealous of the women

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!