你准备好了吗?
You ready?
准备什么?
Ready for what?
准备工作
Ready for work.
拿上你的包 伙计 我们走了
Grab your bag, ol’ boy. Let’s go.
希望你汲取了里面所谈论的一些知识
Hope you soaked up some of what you heard in there.
汲取什么?
Soaked up some of what?
德州有三个神
There’s three gods in Texas:
全能神 巴斯特·韦尔奇 还有乔治·斯特雷特
the Almighty himself, Buster Welch, and George Strait.
里面就有其中一个
You just met one of them.
那不是乔治·斯特雷特
That’s not George Strait.
我希望上帝赏了你根大鸡♥巴♥ 吉米
I hope the Good Lord gave you a big dick, Jimmie,
因为他肯定在你脑袋做了手脚
’cause he sure shorted you on brains.
你会骑马吗?
Can you ride?
我会骑马
Yeah, I can ride.
很好 因为他们要让我们骑公马驹
Good, ’cause they’re sending us on colts.
驯过吗?
Are they broke?
没怎么驯
Oh, not so much.
不过等我们到那就驯好了
But, they will be when we get there.
要骑多久?
How long a ride is it?
穿越两个牧场 每个一万英亩
Oh, through two pastures. Ten thousand acres each.
不过也就两个
Just two, though.
来吧 伙计 上马鞍吧
Come on, old boy, let’s saddle up.

放轻松 放轻松
Easy, easy.
嘿 嘿 让他安静下来
Hey, hey. Settle him down.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
好吧 让我们把这些狗东西驯好起来
All right, let’s run the rank out of these sons of bitches.

一天结束 我们飞行着 哭泣着
By the end of the night We’d be flying or crying
谈论我们走向
Talking ’bout the times
死亡所花费的时间
We’ve spent living towards dying
所以不要停止奔跑 孩子 但也不要天真
So don’t stop running, boy But don’t be naive
因为在一天结束
‘Cause we’ll be flying or crying
我们会飞翔 也会哭泣
By the end of the night
你想开枪就开枪
You wanna shoot, shoot.
这将是谋杀
It’ll be murder,
不过也不是你第一次掩盖了
but it won’t be the first one you covered up.
下一集”黄石”…
On the next “Yellowstone”…
无论好事在哪里发生
Wherever something good is trying to happen,
都会有邪恶的东西试图阻止它
something bad is trying to stop it.
我就是邪恶的东西
I’m something bad.
工棚里没有我们这样些弃儿的位置
No room for outcasts like us in the bunkhouse.

Whoo.
一切到此为止 全部
This ends here, all of it.
我不能要求你这么做
Can’t ask you to do that.
这是我的工作 我来就好
It’s my job. I’ll do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!