It’s naive of me.
别再朝我儿子扔石头了 好吗?
Don’t throw any more rocks at my son, okay?
你能保证你不会攻击我
Do I have your word you’re not gonna attack me
然后把我杀了 丢在树林里吗?
and kill me and leave me in the middle of a forest?
如果那是我的计划的话
If my plan was doing all that
我还挺愿意打乱我的计划的
I’m probably willing to break my word.
我相信你
I’m going to trust you.

Good.
我也会相信你的
I’m gonna trust you, too.
上车吧
Get in.
完全豁免
Full immunity.
好吧 问吧
Okay, ask away.
特雷尔 你可以回答他的问题
Terrell, you can answer his questions
不用担心被起诉
without fear of prosecution.
不管我说什么?
No matter what I say?
不管你说什么 你是州证人
No matter what you say. You are a State’s Witness.
在这里面呢?
What about in here?
告密者可没有豁免权
Ain’t no immunity for a snitch.
你会被保护性监禁
You’ll be put into protective custody.
表现好的话 我们可以送你去
With good behavior, we can move you to
中级戒备的监狱
a medium security facility that is significantly
比这里舒服多了
more comfortable than this place.
说吧
Fire away.
你认识这个人吗?
Do you know this man?
是不是是这个人收买♥♥你
Did this man hire you to facilitate
去谋杀达顿一家子?
the murder attempt on the Dutton family?

有事吗?
Can I help you?
这就好像开车穿越一个不同的世纪
It’s like driving through a different century.
你有没有意识到全世界都在承受着多大的压力?
Are you even aware of the strain the rest of the world is under?
我知道这里的压力
I’m aware of the strain here.
作为一个人 我不知道
I don’t know how much longer we’ll last.
我们还能撑多久 你知道吗?
As a people, you know?
我认为这颗星球
I don’t think the planet’s going
忍♥不了我们多久了
to tolerate us much longer.
那是因为人们不再与之共存地生活
That’s because people have stopped living with it,
而是开始依靠它生活
and started living on it.
但你是对的
But you’re right.
总有一天 地球会像剥死皮一样清理掉我们
There will come a time when Earth sheds us like dead skin.
这都将会是我们自己的错
And it will be our own fault.
我很惊讶 你能从这里看到这些
I’m surprised you can see that from here.
你在任何地方都能看到它 萨默
You can see it from anywhere, Summer.
不可能错过的
It’s impossible to miss.
能容纳300人吗?
Can you accommodate 300 people?
这是蒙大拿最大的牧场
It’s the largest ranch in Montana.
我们丹麦都可以容纳
We can accommodate Denmark.
新娘白天在想
The bride is thinking that during the day
可不可以郊外骑马或坐会牧草车……
maybe offer trail rides or hay rides…
婚礼上坐牧草车?
Hay rides at a wedding?
怎么? 他们还要不要来咬苹果
What? They want to fucking bob for apples
和套袋赛跑呢 盖尔?
and have sack races too, Gayle?
他们是从纽约来的 贝丝
They’re from New York, Beth. Ah.
他们想要牧场体验
They want the ranch experience.
我只是把牧场给你
Well, I’m just offering the ranch.
如果他们想要牧场体验 价格会翻倍
If they want the ranch experience, price doubles.
没问题
Won’t be a problem.
7月28日可以吗?
Can you lock that July 28th date?
给我押金 就归你了
You send me a deposit, it’s all yours.
有事 挂了
Gonna lose you. Gotta go.

请问有什么需要帮助的吗?
May I help you?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
女士?
Ma’am?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下!
Excuse me!
我去喊保卫
I called security.
没事的
That’s fine.
请把门关上
Close the door, please.
你想要什么 贝丝?
What do you want, Beth?
那是我的位置
That’s my seat.
你的位置? 嗯
Your seat? Mmhmm.
没错 鲍比
That’s right, Bobby.
你坐到我位置上了
You’re sitting in my seat.

我开了七个小时的车 就为了告诉你这事
Man, I drove seven hours just to tell you that.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我是市场股权集团蒙大拿分部
I am the new president of Market Equity’s
新总裁
Montana division.
我负责所有新开♥发♥项目
I oversee all new development.
哦 他们付给你的薪水一定很高
Oh. That must be quite the salary they’re paying you.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
没有薪水 鲍勃
No salary, Bob.
没优先认股权
No stock options.
没百分比收益
No percentage of profit.
不知道你能不能猜到
I wonder if you can guess
是什么诱使我接受这份
what would entice me to take a job
百年以来
doing exactly what my family
与我家人背道而驰的工作
have been fighting against for a century.
施瓦茨迈耶的收益份额
Their interest in Schwartz and Meyer.
是他们的控股权 鲍勃
Their controlling interest, Bob.
是啊 你下错注了
Yeah. You bet on the wrong horse.
你被炒了
You are fired.
你也是 爱管闲事的婊♥子♥
You’re fired too, you nosy bitch.
这一切都要搬到蒙大拿去了
All this shit, it’s moving to Montana.

公事不顺?
Hard day at the office?
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
秘密就是这样
That’s the problem with secrets.
不会永远都是秘密
They don’t stay secret forever.
是啊 确实
No. They don’t.
能告诉我你的秘密吗?
Care to tell me yours?
你先
You first.
你做到了
You did it.
你摆脱了他
You got away from him.
你得到了你应得的工作
You got the job you deserve.
你做了 你说你会做的事情
You did everything you said you would do.
轮到我遵守我的诺言了
Now, I keep my word.

这是你孩子
Meet your son.
想到 乔治先生还蛮享受的
Come to think Mr. George, enjoyed them.
他一直都是爱好者
He’s been quite a bunk rider,
他和萨尔提主席一起
and, uh, he got to see a lot of bunk riding
看了很多场
with Salty Chief.
我从来都不知道那是什么
And I never knew what that was.
那些马很强壮
They were powerful horses
如果你在这么大个国家 从马身上下来
if you’re off by yourself in the big country.
你不会想从他们身上下来的
You didn’t want to get off of one of ’em.
是啊 下来就上不去了
No, no, you can’t get back on.

他们很可能不带你 自己回谷仓去了
They’re liable to go back to the barn without ya.
是的 乔治先生深知这个事实
Yeah. Mr. George appreciated the fact
那些马心中有怒
that they had a little fire in them.
是啊 我喜欢它们有怒气的样子
Yeah, well, I like them to have a little bit of fire,
但是 妈的 你也不想天天都看牛仔竞技吧
but doggone, you don’t want to have a rodeo every day.
是啊
No.
他骑着那匹从工头那里
He rode that little paint blue horse
买♥♥来的蓝色的马
that he’d bought off of a foreman
来到这个牧场
that joined the ranch here
那匹绝对是匹截牛马
that was sure enough a little cutting horse.
嗯…
And, uh…
他训了那匹马很久
he worked her a lot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!