for doing something you would’ve done.
正是因为你为我所做的
It’s only because of what you’ve done for me
你才没有在那边
that you ain’t over there shoveling shit
和那臭小子一起铲屎
with that fucking boy.
你还有剩马可以驯 很幸运了
You’re lucky you have any horses to break at all.
那狗东西本该死了
That son of a bitch should be dead.
妈的 劳埃德 但他没死
Goddamn it, Lloyd, but he ain’t.
达顿先生想让他在这 所以你猜怎么着?
Mister Dutton wants him here, so guess what?
那他就可以呆在这里
He’s fucking here.
没人比我更想让那
There ain’t nobody that wants that son of a bitch dead
狗东西去死
more than me,
但是农场要摆到第一位
but the ranch comes first.
你忘了那一点
And you forgot that.
加油! 加油 谢德
Come on! Come on, Shad.
他妈的快点 你要错过了!
Hurry it the fuck up, you’re going to miss it!
那是你表亲戚?
That’s your cousin?
是的 加油 宝贝 轻轻松松
Yep. Come on, baby. Clean run. Clean run.
给他们展示一下 流畅操作
Show them how to do it, smooth run.
流畅且轻松
Smooth run. Clean. I want it clean.
给我展示一次轻松的操作
Do a clean run for me this time.
这就是我们所需要的 只要拿下这个
It’s all we need, just got to get this one.
看看他有多流畅 看 加油
Watch how smooth this is, watch this. Come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on! Woo, woo!
加油!
Come on! Oh, yeah.
妈的 太快了!
God damn, that is fast!
就是那样! 那才是套索 ! 混♥蛋♥
That’s how we do it! That’s roping, motherfucker!
就是那样!
That’s how we do it.
嗯 该死 太棒了
Mmhmm. Damn, that’s good.
显然 套索的能力不会遗传
Clearly, the ability to rope is not hereditary.
什么? 去你♥妈♥的♥
What? Fuck you.
我比你强多了
I can outrope your fucking ass.
你♥他♥妈♥哪能比过我?
In what fucking world can you outrope me?
哪都行 别说地球了
In any world. Literally on any fucking planet.
我带你去外太空 然后把你比出去
I’ll take you to outerspace and I’ll outrope your fucking ass
外太空 我不在乎
in outerspace. I don’t care.
你在外太空到底要用
What the hell kind of roping are you going to do
什么绳索? 地心引力
in outer space? It’s called gravity.
你们他妈的都在说什么
What the fuck are you all talking about,
在太空套索?
roping in fucking space?
他说的! 太他妈疯狂了
He is! That’s fucking insane.
你和那男人有一样的基因 ?
You have the same DNA as that man?
你说得对 我不是一个人做的…
You’re right, I didn’t do it by myself…

你在说什么呢
What are you talking about

在干什么呢?
Whatcha doin’?
什么也没干
Nuthin’.
也没事干 就等着疲倦
Ain’t nothin’ to do. Just waitin’ to be tired.
有什么事吗?
Something wrong?
没有
Nah.
休息吧 很快就清晨了
Get some rest. Morning comes early.
不知道为什么人人都称它为早晨
Don’t know why everyone calls it morning.
不管怎么说 凌晨四点都是晚上
Four a.m. is night time any way you slice it.
是啊 就当你是对的
Yeah, suppose you’re right.
晚安
Good night.
你在外面干什么 宝贝?
What are you doing out here, babe?
我只是有点厌倦睡在拖车里了
I’m just kind of tired of sleeping in that trailer.
趁天气好 想在星空下睡一觉
Want to sleep out here under the stars while the weather’s good.
如果你不介意的话
If that’s all right with you.
我不这么认为 不是吗?
I don’t think so. No?

No.
为什么不? 你宁愿睡在那个小盒子里?
Why no? You’d rather sleep in that little box?
我们可以待在外面
Oh, we can stay out here.
但你不可能睡的
But you’re not gettin’ any sleep.
鸡蛋煎两面吗 凯西?
Eggs over easy, Kayce?
是的 先生 谢谢
Yessir, thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
好吧 看看这栋
Okay, look at this one.
在普赖尔 在波兹曼和这的中间
It’s in Prior, it’s halfway between here and Bozeman.
有四十英亩 房♥子很好
It’s forty acres. The house is nice.
我可以在居留地教书 带泰特回到他朋友身边
I could teach at the rez, get Tate back with his friends.
嗨,爸爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 伙伴 你感觉如何?
Hey, buddy. How you feeling?
饿了
Hungry.
在桑拿房♥里待四天就会这样
Four days in a sweat lodge will do that to you.
你说的没错 爷爷
Boy, you ain’t lying, Grandpa.
房♥子看起来不错
House looks nice.
是啊 我也这么认为
Yeah, I think so too.
给你 凯西 好的
Here you go, Kayce. All right.
好的
Okay.
不饿吗?
Not hungry?
我在间歇性禁食
I’m intermittent fasting.
什么意思?
What’s that mean?
中午之前 只喝咖啡 抽烟
Uh, nothing but coffee and cigarettes ’til noon,
之后我他妈想吃什么就吃什么
and then I can eat what the fuck I want
到六点就开始喝酒
until I start drinking at six.
我倒是想见见给你这食谱的医生
I’d like to meet the doctor who came up with that diet.
我调整了一下 这样可以适应我的生活方式
I’ve adapted it a bit to suit my lifestyle.
你今天在忙什么?
What are you working on today?
我有些事情得做
I got a few irons cooking.

什么事情?
What irons?
我宁愿先斩后奏 爸爸
I’d rather ask for forgiveness than permission on these, Daddy.
你不介意的话
If you don’t mind.
介意 什么事?
I do mind. What irons?
我要接受市场股权集团的工作
I’m taking the job at Market Equities.
那就接受呗 然后呢?
So take the job, then what?
告诉我 这对我们有什么帮助
Tell me how that helps us.
我把它搞崩了就能帮到我们了
It helps us when I run it into the fucking ground.
你今天要做什么?
What are you doing today?
违背良心的事
Battling my conscience.

Mmm.
我可以给你一些建议 爸爸
Well, I’d offer advice, Dad,
但我从没遇到过这种情况
but I’ve never been in that situation.

我要走了
I gotta go.
爱你 嗯
Love you. Mmm.
要去毁掉一个人的生活了
Off to ruin a life.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, honey.

不管了!
Fuck it.
你被保释了
You made bail.
怎么回事?
How’d I do that?
你为什么要保释我?
Why’d you bail me out?
你相信你所做的是对的
You believe what you’re doing is right.
我不同意 但我…
I disagree but I…
我尊重它
I respect it.
我还不了你钱
I can’t pay you back.
不需要
Not asking you to.
那你肯定还有求于我
You’re gonna ask me something though.
我想…我想带你去看看我的农场
I’d like to… I’d like to show you my ranch.
你以为带我去参观你的农场
You think a tour of your ranch
就会改变我的信仰吗
is gonna change what I believe?
不会 但这可能让你更好地了解我
No, but it might help you understand me better.
也许能让我更好地了解你
Might help me understand you, too.
你肯定也能理解
Surely you can appreciate that virtually every fiber
我浑身上下的细胞都在对我说
of my being is screaming at me to not get in the pickup
不要跟这50岁迷人的白人男性上车
with the charming, white male in his 50s,
因为我根本都不认识他
who I don’t know from fucking Adam.
50岁 有魅力 哈
Charming and in my 50s, huh.
我已经开始 更喜欢你了
I’m starting to like you better already.
但我明白你的意思
But I see your point.
我太天真了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!