Ethan, bay colt, Blaze. Sir.
瑞安 科尔比 你们驯鹿皮母马仔和棕灰公马仔
Ryan, Colby, you’ll be Buckskin filly and dun Colt.
沃克 你驯闪光红罗纳马
And Walker, you’re red rhone. blaze face.
发生什么事了?
Something happen?
我在处理
I’m working it out.
是啊 我看出来了 整个牧场的人也看出来了
Yeah, I see that. So can the whole ranch.
他们是得看看 先生
Well, they need to see it, sir.
我才不想听到 从你手里失手的
I don’t want to hear about the wildfire that got away from you.
只想听成功的
Just the one you put out.
好的 先生
Yes sir.
无论他做了什么 别忘了他对你的意义
Whatever he did, don’t forget who he is to you.
对我们俩的意义
To both of us.
正是由于他对我们的意义 先生
Who he is to us, sir,
他现在还能走路
is the reason why he’s still walking.

怎么了
Yeah.
有什么?
There’s what?
哦 天哪
Oh, jeez.
好吧 我马上就来
All right. I’m on my way.
瑞安
Ryan.
我们去为政♥府♥工作吧
Let’s go work for the state.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我都不知道该怎么解释
I don’t even know how to explain it.

孩子 我估计我花一周的时间去想着怎么把
Son, if I spent a week thinking of ways
自己的一天搞砸 我都不会想到这个
to fuck up my day, I could not have come up with this.
医疗急救在哪儿?
Where’s EMS?
那不是血
It ain’t blood.
我想是油漆
It’s paint, I think.
他们 呃 倒在自己身上
They, uh, poured it on themselves.
倒在自己身上? 是的
Poured it on themselves? Yep.
你以前见过这样的事情吗?
You ever seen anything like this before?
自从我的单身派对之后就没有了
Not since my bachelor party.
你们为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
瑞安 瑞安 别跟她们说话
Ryan, Ryan, don’t talk to them.
这都是照规定办事吗?
Was this all by the book?
当然 凯西被人群骚扰围攻
100%, Kayce was assaulted and rushed by the crowd,
他使用正当的武力制♥服♥了袭击者
he used justified force to subdue his assailant.
亨顿协助了他
Hendon came to his aide,
在我们到这之前 他们控制了人群
they controlled the crowd until we got here.
你有视频证明吗?
You got video to back that up?
哦 根本不缺视频 约翰
Oh, there’s no shortage of video, John.
我敢肯定我们说话的时候全世界都在看着
I’m sure the whole world’s watching this shit as we speak.
谁是这个马戏团的头头?
Who’s the ring leader of this circus?
左边那个 金发
One on the left, blonde hair.
她在休斯顿 伯克利被捕
She’s been arrested in Berkeley, Houston,
还有在波特兰 圣路易斯…
Portland, St. Louis…
扰乱和平 未能驱散
Disturbing the peace, failure to disperse.
让人解雇
All dismissed.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
萨默 希金斯
Summer Higgins.
你是萨默?
You Summer?
你一定是幕后大头目
You must be the big boss.
我只是个退休的大老板
I’m the retired big boss.
你可以看到我现在的结果
You can see how that’s working out for me.
如果她们想的话 我可以给她们拿毯子盖住
I can get them blankets to cover up if they’d like.
我们的身体就是抗♥议♥
Our bodies are our protest.
她们才不想掩盖起来 但我知道这让你很困扰
They don’t want to cover up, though I can see it bothers you.
男人把我们的乳♥房♥♥物化
Men objectify our breasts,
然后给全世界洗♥脑♥ 让人们想着
and then brainwash the world into thinking
乳♥房♥♥应该被隐藏起来 只因为你们嫉妒
that they should be hidden to make up for your jealousy
或是对性冲动把持不住
or lack of impulse control,
这很讽刺 因为它们并不是为你们而创造
which is ironic because nature didn’t make them for you.
大自然创造它们是为了喂养孩子
Nature made them to feed children,
不是你那些毒瘤的男性幻想
not your toxic male fantasies.
我明白了
I see.
但这不是我们来这里的原因
But that’s not why we’re here.
可不是嘛
You don’t say.
我们在抗♥议♥
We’re protesting the existence
国家支持保护工业畜牧业
of a statesponsored police force
警♥察♥部队的存在
that protects industrialized animal farming
以及每年对数以百万计的动物的屠♥杀♥
and the mass murder of millions of animals every year.
你耕过地吗 萨默?
You ever plow a field, Summer?
为了种植藜麦或高粱
To plant the quinoa or sorghum
或者你所吃的任何东西?
or whatever the hell it is you eat?
把地上甚至地下的一切都抹杀了
You kill everything on the ground and under it:
你杀了每条蛇 每只青蛙
you kill every snake, every frog,
每只老鼠、鼹鼠、田鼠、蠕虫、鹌鹑……
every mouse, mole, vole, worm, quail…
你把它们都杀了
You kill them all.
所以我想唯一真正的问题是
So, I guess the only real question is:
一种动物得有多可爱
how cute does an animal have to be
你才会去关心它是否是为了养活你才死?
before you care if it dies to feed you?
这些人♥大♥老远跑到这里来干什么?
What the hell are these people doing all the way out here?
地方那么多 看起来绝非偶然 是吧
Of all the places, doesn’t seem too random, does it.
你想怎么办 凯西?
What do you want to do, Kayce?
起诉吧
Press charges.
这就是他们想要的 约翰
That’s what they want, John.
我是说 他们想在新闻上看到这个
I mean, they want to see this on the goddamn news.
已经上新闻了
It’s already on the news.
让他们在公众视野下五年
Let them stare five years in the face
看看他们还想策划多少抗♥议♥活动
and see how many more protests they want to plan.
行 好的
Okay, all right.
警官 把她扶起来
Officer. Let’s get her up.
你因严重殴打一个平和的警♥察♥
You’re under arrest for aggravated battery
被逮捕了
of a peace officer.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
走吧
Let’s go.
你所说的一切都将在法庭上
Anything you say can and will be used against you
作为呈堂证供
in a court of law.
如果你没有律师 会为你指派一名
If you don’t have a lawyer, one will be appointed to you.
我孤单却快乐
I’m lonesome but happy
富有过 却破产了
Rich, but I’m broke
上帝知道原因
And the good Lord knows the reason
我只是个牛仔
I’m just a cowpoke
从夏安到道格拉斯
From Cheyenne to Douglas
都是我所知道的范围
The ranges I know
因为我随风飘荡
Cause I drift with the wind
没有人在乎我去哪
Noone cares where I go
劳埃德在那边跃跃欲试的样子
Lloyd’s chomping at the bit over there.
我一分都没有
I ain’t got a dime
穿着破旧的牛仔裤
In these old wornout jeans
于是我不吃牛排了
So I’ll stop eating steak
还是吃回豆子吧
I’ll go back to beans
她很聪明
She’s sensible.
最好后面有繁殖计划
Better breeding program, lately.
妈的 我想这只好了 老大
Hell, I think this one’s done, boss.
下一匹
Let’s get another.
干得不错
Nicely done.
把它拿下 伊森!
Get him, Ethan! Yeehee!
好的 先生! 不错 伊森
Yes, sir! All right, Ethan.
很高兴你没有被甩下马
Glad you didn’t get bucked off.
不然我们会让迪特上马的
We’d have had Teeter get on there.
这匹马不错 老大
Pretty nice horse there, boss.
对它来说 第一天不错了
That’s a pretty good first day for him.
啤酒时间到了
It’s beer time.
啤酒时间到
Beer o’clock.
最后三匹你驯
The last three are yours.
就这?
After all I’ve done for you?
劳埃德 你表现得像个老大
Lloyd, you start acting like a boss,
那我就对待你像老大一样
and I’ll fucking treat you like one.
所以 我现在是下等人了
So I’m low man now
就因为做了你也会做的事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!