D型环 背带
D rings, back billet.
不错
Good.
把它系上吧
Let’s toss it on her.

好 往上套
Okay, go.
好了 从她下面把肚带抓住
Okay, reach under her and grab that cinch.
肚带
Cinch.
好 皮带穿过D型环
Okay, latigo goes through your Dring.
往上回穿
Back up and through.
再次穿过D型环
Back through that Dring again.
拉紧
Pull it up snug.
很好 后肚带也一样
Good, now the same thing on the back cinch.

行了
All right.
现在你是这皮带的持有者
Now this is your latigo keeper.
上面刻有制鞍师的名字
It’s got the name of the saddlemaker right on it.
你会识字吗?
Can you read?

Yeah.
好的 我骑的是斯特林的
Okay. I ride a Sterling.
达顿先生 他骑的是戴尔·哈伍德或者唐·里奇的
Mister Dutton, he rides a Dale Harwood or a Don Rich.
里普骑的是安迪·马施克的
And Rip, he rides an Andy Maschke.
其他人骑什么?
What do the others ride?
不重要 他们自己给马备鞍
Don’t matter. They saddle their own horses.
劳埃德 等你搞定了
Lloyd, when you’re done with that,
把面板移到竞技场里
start moving them panels into the arena.

什么事 先生?
Yes, sir?
帮我接通立监狱典狱长电♥话♥
Can you get the state prison warden
好吗?
on the line for me, please?
当然
Of course.
先生 杰弗里斯典狱长在一号♥线
Sir, Warden Jeffries is on line one.
过得怎么样 先生?
How are you, sir?
他有公设辩护律师或法律顾问吗?
Does he have a public defender or counsel?
谢谢你!
Thank you.

首席检察官达顿 找理查德·斯科特
Attorney General Dutton for Richard Scott.
斯科特先生 我要访问一下你的客户特雷尔·里金斯
Mr. Scott, I need to interview your client Terrell Riggins
关于他参与
in regards to his involvement
约翰·达顿谋杀未遂案
in the John Dutton attempted murder.
没那必要
That won’t be necessary.
因为我要给他豁免权
Because I’m offering him immunity.
妈的!
Shit!
那他妈是什么?
What the fuck is that?
蜈蚣
That’s a centipede.
咬到你了吗?
It get you?
啊 是的 咬到了
Uh, yeah. It got me.
大多数人在德州都不会睡地板上的
Most people in Texas don’t sleep on the ground.
我给你带了点早餐
I brought you some breakfast.
有叉子吗?
You got a fork?
当作吃三明治好吗
Make a sandwich out of it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是吉米 我是新来的牛仔
I’m Jimmy. I’m the new cowboy.

你才不是牛仔
You’re not a cowboy.
为什么这么说?
What makes you say that?
我能从你的眼中看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
你是人家安排来这里的
You’re somebody somebody told to come here
这样我们就能把你训练成牛仔了
so we can make a cowboy out of you.
差不多吧
Something like that.
这是别人所看不到的
It’s the most glorious work you can do
最高荣誉的工作
that nobody ever sees.
占据你的每一寸肌肤
Takes every inch of you.
你得冒着自己与马的生命危险
You’re gonna risk your life and your horse’s life.
没人会知道你赢了还是输了
And nobody’s knows if you won or if you lost.
这是一直到你死去的那一天都没有观众的艺术
It’s art without an audience ’til the day you die.
即使是你死后
And then after you’re dead,
也没有观众
you don’t have an audience either.
你只是消失了
You’re just…you’re just gone.
现在 你必须让自己想要这样的生活
Now, you gotta want this life.
你必须从骨子里去接受它
You’ve got to want it all the way to your bones.
不然的话..
And if you don’t…
绝对会是人间地狱的
it can be absolute hell on earth.
我不知道我想要什么
I don’t know what I want.
我们这些老家伙在这
There’s a few of us old goats hanging around.
会确保你不会挨饿
We’ll make sure you don’t starve.
还有 别再睡在地上了
Oh, and quit sleeping on the ground.
找个长凳什么的
Find yourself a bench or something.
不然你会发现自己依偎在一条响尾蛇旁边
Otherwise you’ll find yourself cozied up next to a rattlesnake.
长凳 知道了
Bench. Got it.

有什么好玩的吗?
Got me something saddled?
我们只是去找些新马
We’re just going to gather twoyear olds.
半小时后回来
Hell, we’ll be back in a half an hour.
那时候才好玩
That’s when all the fun starts.
好吧 我才不想驯那些马 它们会乱叫
Well, I ain’t breaking no colts, for crying out loud.
我今天的乐趣就这了
This is the only fun I get today.
小子 让我们看看你学到了什么
Boy, let’s see what you’ve learnt.
为达顿先生备马鞍
Saddle Blaze for Mister Dutton.
已经装上马鞍了
It’s already saddled.
行 把它带过来
Well, go on and get him.
还叫”小子”啊?
Still “boy”, huh?
是啊 他可呆不到取名字那天 先生
Yeah, he ain’t gonna be around long enough to name, sir.
是啊 如果他铲屎那么糟糕的话
Yeah, well, if he’s that bad at shoveling shit,
我绝对不会想让他给我的马备鞍的
I damn sure don’t want him saddling my horse.
他铲屎倒是挺好的
He can shovel shit with the best of them,
不过他把你的女儿惹毛了
but he got on the wrong side of your daughter, though.

Hmm.
好了 检查一下肚带
All right. Check your cinch.
帅气的小混♥蛋♥ 是吧?
Handsome little sucker, aren’t you?
我打赌这就是你所有麻烦背后的原因
I bet that’s the cause behind every problem you got.
如果我是你 我会想办法变丑
If I was you I’d find a way to get ugly.
变丑?当然啰
Ugly? And how.
为什么要变丑吗?
Why ugly?
帅气是我唯一的优势
Handsome’s the only thing I got going for me.
这就是为什么
That’s why.
你能再派些警员到
Can you send some more deputies
利文斯顿外地办事处吗?
to the field office in Livingston?
某种抗♥议♥
Some sort of protest.
所有人后退
Everybody back up.
你们不能堵住政♥府♥大楼的入口
You cannot block the entrance to a government building.

你就是该死的畜生!
You’re the fucking animal!
所有人给我蹲下!
Everybody down!
蹲下!
On the ground! On the ground!
快蹲下!
On the ground! On the ground!
我受够了 让他们蹲着!
I’m sick of this shit. Keep them on the ground.
别对任何人开枪
Don’t shoot anybody.
嘿! 把石头放下!
Hey! Put the rocks down!
想都别想
Don’t even think about it.

凯西 搞什么?
Kayce, what the fucking fuck?
你说呢
You tell me.
她们跑来这洒血在自己身上
They just showed up pouring blood on themselves
扔石头
and throwing rocks and shit.
我都不知道他们想要干什么
I don’t even know what the fuck they want.
这就是他们想要的
This is what they want,
他们想在这作秀 凯西
they want the fucking shit show, Kayce.
而你却让他们如愿以偿了
And you just gave it to them.
操 亨顿 把枪放进枪套里
Fuck. Hendon, put the goddamn gun in your holster.
这是哈斯克尔
This is Haskell.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go.
杰克 你驯红褐色秃脸
Jake. You’re sorrel bald face
四肢袜脚的那匹
filly with four stocking feet.
伊森 贝柯尔特 布莱兹 先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!