What do you mean, you don’t know?
看看你的驾照
Look on your driver’s license.
我没有
I don’t have one.
当我告诉你
When I said to you that there’s no proof
没有我存在的证据 我是认真的
of my existence, I meant it.
你小的时候知道吗?
Did you know it when you were a boy?
被带到这个世界上对我的家人来说
Being brought into this world wasn’t something
并不是什么值得庆祝的事情
that my family celebrated.

Hey.
我不想让你难过
I don’t want to make you upset.
你甚至都不庆祝自己生日
Hell, you don’t even celebrate your birthday.
我只是选择不庆祝 我知道我生日是什么时候
I choose fucking not to. I know when it is.
我不知道该说什么 我是说 事情就是这样
I don’t know what to say. I mean, it is what it is.
那我们就选一个日子
Then we pick it.
选什么 贝丝?
Pick what, Beth?
我们要选你生日的日期
We’re gonna pick your fucking birthday.
9月28日
September 28th.
我不想庆祝
I don’t want to celebrate
你的生日是9月28日
Your birthday’s is on the 28th of September.
好吧? 好的
Okay? Okay.
我们要为你庆祝
And we’re gonna celebrate you.
我们要为你庆祝 宝贝
We’re celebrating you, baby.
医生?
Doc?
是的 先生 是的
Yes, sir, yeah.
是的 我们到了
Yeah, we’re here.
你想让他去哪儿?
Where do you want him?
好的 我大约二十分钟后送他过去
All right I’ll have him there in about twenty minutes.
好的 先生 再见
Yes, sir. Bye.
到了? 到了
This is it? This is it.
我们走了多远?
How far does it go?
地平线的每个角落
To the horizon in every direction.
哦 他妈的
Oh fuck.
是的 我知道了
Yeah, I’ve got it.
好了 我得挂了
All right, I have to go.
这是监狱管理局寄来的
This came over from the Bureau of Prisons.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
再见 吉米
See you around, Jimmy.
你不留下?
You’re not staying?
不 我得去黄石公园拉马
Nope, I’ve got to haul horses up to the Yellowstone
然后到沃斯堡拿马嚼子
then Ft. Worth for the Snaffle Bit.
那我该去哪里?
Well, where do I go?
医生说从畜栏后面出去
Doc said to go out back by the corrals.
后面是哪?
Where’s the back?
吉米 如果这是前面
Well, Jimmy, if this is the front,
那后面就和这正好相反
then the back is the exact opposite of this.
我说的对吗? 是的
That make sense? Yeah.
好吧 那…祝你好运,吉米
All right, well… Good luck, Jimmy.
我记得你说过这与运气无关
Thought you said luck has nothing to do with it.
不 我是说运气和表演马匹无关
No, I said luck has nothing to do with horse showing.
在这 你得需要尽可能多的运气
For this, you’re going to need all the luck you can get.
下次见
See you around.
这个世界
At a time when the world
好像在打转
Seems to be spinning
绝望地失控
Hopelessly out of control
总有欺骗者和信徒
There’s deceivers and believers
以及老的中间人
And old inbetweeners
似乎没有地方可去了
That seem to have no place to go
我仰望星空
I looked to the stars
尝试了所有的酒吧
Tried all of the bars
我差点化为灰烬
And I nearly gone up in smoke
现在我的手在方向盘上
Now my hand’s on the wheel
唯一真实的东西
Of something that’s real
我感觉我要回家了
And I feel like I’m going home

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!