We gotta find a way to make a business of this place
不仅仅是牛
beyond cattle.
我不会反驳你的
You’ll get no argument from me.
很好 因为你负责那一头
Good, ’cause you’re running that end of it.
我今天得到了一份工作
I got a job offer today.
股票市场 他们想让我监督
Market Equities, they want me to oversee
所有在蒙大拿的开♥发♥项目
all development projects in Montana.
你跟他们说了什么?
What did you tell them?
我给了他们一个无法接受的提议
I made them an offer they can’t accept.
如果给你了呢?
What if they do?
你参政
Well, you went into politics
是为了控制牧场无法控制的事情
to control the things a ranch can’t control.
无论是凯西还是杰米
Kayce, Jamie the same.
你把杰米搞得一团糟 但你的目的是控制他
You shit the bed with Jamie, but control was your intent.
可能会有相同的后果
It might have the same effect,
如果我去抗争你的公♥司♥工作
me working for the company that you’re fighting against.
当然 我的忠诚是这个星球上你唯一
And my loyalty is the one thing on this planet
不需要担心的事情
that you don’t have to worry about.
按你认为最好的去干 亲爱的
Do what you think is best, sweetheart.
我还是会为你做生意的 爸爸
I’ll still make a business out of this place for you, Daddy.
只是等竞技场里有300个人参加一场该死的婚礼的时候
Just don’t come bitching to me when
别来找我发牢骚
there’s 300 people in that arena for a fucking wedding.
婚礼可不行 不可以
No weddings. No.
很大的婚礼 而且是很多
Big ones and lots of them.
晚安,爸爸
Good night, Dad.
凯西 今天走了
Kayce left today.
走了?
Left?
去莫妮卡的家人那边了
To Monica’s folks.
需要离开这个地方休息一下
Needed a break from this place.
可以理解
Well, that’s understandable.
为什么我所有的孩子都要离开 去寻找幸福?
Why do all of my children have to leave to find happiness?
那是特殊情况
It’s a unique situation.
我可以告诉你 原因肯定很特殊
The reason is unique, I’ll give you that.
但情况是完全一样的
But the situation is exactly the same.
那是因为这里没有安宁 爸爸
It’s because there’s no peace in this place, Dad.
从来没有过
Never has been.
这不会困扰你和凯西 因为你们不是爱好和平的人
It doesn’t bother you or Kayce because you aren’t peaceful men.
我想我也不是一个爱好平和的人
Guess I’m not peaceful either.
你知道你需要什么吗?
You know what you need?
什么 亲爱的?
What’s that, honey?
你需要操♥逼♥
You need some pussy.
我会帮你找个女朋友
I’m gonna get you a girlfriend.
贝丝 扯远了 好吗? 不 这就是你需要的
Beth, that’s too far, okay? No, it’s what you need.
这些所经历的傻♥逼♥事情只是
This whole mantoman shit thing we got going is just
我这就去办 贝丝
I’m on it. Beth.
我来就好 贝丝
I got it. Beth.
我这就去
I’m on it.
你没有未来…
You have no future…
没有机会…
None…
在这之外的地方
Beyond this place.
如果你找不到挽回她信任的方法
And if you don’t find a way to get her trust back,
你也会失去这个地方
you’re not gonna have this either.
然后你的生活 就像你父亲的生活一样
And then your life is, well,it’s like your father’s life.
你知道结局是怎样的
And you know how that ended.
人生有两条路
There’s two roads in life.
一个是你在胜利或学习
One is you’re winning or learning.
另一个是你一直在输
And the other is that you’re losing all the way
到你死去的坟墓里去
to the fucking grave.
孩子 你最好快点选
Boy, you’d better choose quickly
否则生活会为你选择的
or life’s gonna choose it for you.
你要我开车吗?
You want me to drive?
我来就好
I drive.
你是唯一一个没休息的人
You’re the only one who hasn’t slept.
12.5万美元的卡车拉着价值15万美元的拖车
125,000 dollar truck pulling a million dollars
装有100万美元的马
worth of horses in a 150,000 dollar trailer.
我来开就好
I drive.
只是觉得你可能累了
Just thought you might be tired.
伙计 我死后就能好好睡觉了
Buddy, I’ll get all the sleep I need when I’m dead.
还记得那部电影吗?
Remember that movie?
什么电影?
What movie?
最好的电影
Best movie ever made
威龙杀阵
Road House.
什么 你是说威龙杀阵是有史以来最好的电影
What, you’re saying that Road House is the best movie ever
什么 你是说威龙杀阵是有史以来最好的电影

什么 你是说威龙杀阵是有史以来最好的电影
What, you’re saying that Road House is the best movie ever
史上最棒的 永远
Ever fucking made. Ever.
妈的 等我长大了我要成为山姆·艾略奥特
Goddamn, when I grow up I want to be Sam Elliott.
有着帕特里克·斯威兹的发型
With Patrick Swayze’s hair.
伙计 我希望胭脂鱼发型能重新流行起来 你呢?
Man, I wish the mullet would come back in style, don’t you?
好吧 我猜你不知道
Well, I guess you don’t.
说到头发 下一个我们找到的卡车停靠站
Speaking of hair, next truck stop we find,
你得把这些都刮掉
you need to shave all this shit off.
你看起来像个流浪汉
You look fucking homeless.
在西德克萨斯 他们不会容忍♥这种情况
They will not stand for that in West Texas.
女朋友喜欢 女朋友是个白♥痴♥
Girlfriend likes it. Girlfriend’s a fucking idiot.
你喜欢牛仔竞技 是吧?
So, you like to rodeo, huh?
这是我唯一擅长的事情
Its kind of the only thing I was ever any good at.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥很擅长牛仔竞技?
What, you’re fucking good at rodeo?
脖子断了 背也断了 一切都糟透了
Fucking neck broke, back broke, everything all fucked up.
那么 你为什么要这样做呢?
So, why do you do it?
我不知道 我喜欢…
I don’t know, I liked the…
我喜欢灯光 我喜欢观众看着我
I like the lights. I like the crowd.
我喜欢…他们痴迷于我
I liked that… they fucking liked me.
那马呢? 你喜欢它们吗?
What about the horses? You like them?
更像是面对恐惧
It’s kind of more like facing a fear.
我太他妈害怕它们了 也就不可能喜欢
I’m too fucking scared of ’em to like them.
让我告诉你 吉米 在这场比赛中
Let me tell you something, Jimmy, to be any good
怎么做才好 好吗?
at this game, all right?
牧场 牛仔竞技 表演马匹
Ranching, rodeo, show horses,
你得为了马这么做 对吧?
You got to do it for the horse. Right?
你要去的地方…
And where you’re going…
马♥会♥是你唯一的朋友
a horse is gonna be your only fucking friend
你们俩得自己想办法了
and you two are gonna have to figure it the fuck out.
牛仔就是这样 好吗?
And that’s all cowboying is, all right?
是你和一匹马在干活
It’s you and a horse doing a job,
努力不让对方失望
trying like hell to not let the other down.
这么说
I’ll say this.
等Sixes训练完你
When the Sixes is done with you,
你要么是在马背上度过余生
you will either spend the rest of your life horseback
要么就是再也骑不了马了
or you will never get on another one.
好好休息 吉米
Get some rest, Jimmy.
你会需要的
You are gonna fucking need it.
早啊
Morning.
现在还不是
Not yet it ain’t.
我们已经建立了这个模式
We’ve established this pattern
你黎明就起床去上班
where you wake up at dawn to go to work,
而我醒来就想做♥爱♥
and then I wake up and want to fuck
然后我就必须得说服你 工作可以再等等
and then I have to convince you that the day can wait, well…
这天还没开始呢
The day hasn’t started yet,
你♥他♥妈♥没借口了 伙计
so you’re out of fucking excuses, buddy.
开始工作吧
Get to work.
你是完美的女人 你知道吗?
You are the perfect woman, you know that?
我知道
I am aware.
你的生日是什么时候?
When’s your birthday?
嗯?
Hmm?
你的生日
Your birthday.
亲爱的 我们15分钟后再谈
Sweetie, let’s talk about this in fifteen minutes
什么时候?
When is it?
什么时候?
When is it?
我不知道 贝丝
I don’t know, Beth.
你不知道是什么意思?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!