6000个工作岗位
6,000 jobs.
我建议你把诉讼交给一个
My recommendation is you take this in front of a judge
不想再次当选的法官
who does not want to be reelected.
听着…
Look…
我们是来谈判的
We’re here to negotiate.
我们才没有兴趣谈判
We have no interest in negotiating.
所以 州政♥府♥的立场基本上是“滚蛋”
So, the State’s position is essentially ‘fuck off.’
是的
Yeah.
辩护人会在第6区或第22区立案吗?
Would Defenders file in District 6 or 22?
等等再说
Hold my calls.
你还好吗 凯西?
How are you, Kayce?
好多了
I’ve been better.
你呢?
You?
只是埋头于工作 你懂的
Just hiding in my work, if you know what I mean.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I do.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
你没回来过
You didn’t come around.
你没来电 啥都没 你只是…
You didn’t call, nothing. You just…
消失了
Disappeared.
我一刻也没停止为这个家的奋斗
I have yet to stop fighting for this family.
因为我才有警♥察♥在医院待了两个月
I was the reason there was police protection
只是为了保护他
for him at that hospital for two months.
也是因为我 才没有人
I was the reason that there was no investigation
调查牧场的杀人案
into the murders at the ranch
那是自卫
That was self defense.
一名袭击者在厨房♥被处决
One assailant executed in the kitchen,
一名在谷仓附近被人从后面开枪
one shot in the back near the barn,
还有一名吊死在畜栏门上
another hung from the corral gate.
而你 在没有任何授权的情况下
And you, without any authority whatsoever to do so,
在他妈一个十字路口中间
ram a vehicle, kill everyone inside
撞上一辆车 用突击步♥枪♥
with an assault rifle in the middle
杀了里面所有人
of a fucking intersection.
就是那些人袭击了我们的父亲
Those were the men that attacked our father.
那不重要
It doesn’t matter.
所谓的正义和法律
There’s is what’s just and there’s the law.
它们可不是一回事
They are not the same thing.
我也是你们没人关进监狱
And I am the reason no one is sitting in prison,
吸取那教训的原因
learning that hard lesson right now.
你没去探访他
You didn’t visit him.
你没给他打电♥话♥ 没给任何一个人
You didn’t call him. Not one of us.
我不能去探访 我也不能打电♥话♥
I couldn’t visit. I couldn’t call.
那样的话就会是勾结了
That would labeled collusion
而我替你们收拾的烂摊子
and everything I swept under the rug would be
就会让全世界的人看到
out in the fucking floor for the whole world to see.
此外 贝丝总是在他身边
Besides, Beth is always by his side.
我唯一能和那贱♥人♥共处一室的地方
and the only space I will share with that bitch
不是法庭就是她的坟墓
is a court room or her fucking death bed.
他因为她而恨我
He hates me because of her.
他不恨你 杰米
He doesn’t hate you, Jamie.
他是我来这的原因
He’s why I’m here.
这就是袭击我们的人
This is the man who took a hit out on us.
这个人已经坐了二十年牢了
This man has been in prison for twenty years.
你为什么认为是他?
What makes you think it’s him?
爸爸说消息来源可靠
Dad says it’s from a reliable source.
能告诉我消息来源吗?
Care to share the source?
他没说
He didn’t say.
想也知道
Figures.
他想让我♥干♥什么?
What does he want from me?
看看他的监狱档案
Just take a look at his prison file,
看看你能不能找到联♥系♥
see if you can make a connection.
或者让我审问一下他
Maybe let me interview him, or…

Hmm.

得按规矩来的 凯西
This must be by the book, Kayce.
这些家伙和我一样懂法律
These guys know the law as well as I do.
他的律师会到场
His attorney will be present.
审问将会被记录下来
The interview will be recorded.
只有凶案组的警探和州检察官可以审问
It’s got to be a detective from homicide and a State’s Attorney.
他不想要其他州检察官去办
He doesn’t want some State’s Attorney.
他想要你去 杰米
He wants you, Jamie.
他想让我做?
He wants me to do it?
是的
Yeah.
能信任的只有家人
Only people you can trust is family.
你会做吗?
Will you do it?
我当然会做
Of course I’ll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 这只也有
Hey! This ‘un too.
妈的 这牛群都有红眼了
Hell, the whole damn herd has pink eye.
把他们赶到竞技场 我们可以从槽沟一个个来
Let’s push ’em into the arena, we’ll run ’em through the chute.
你不会想让这些病牛到竞技场的
You don’t want these sick sum’bitches in the arena.
为什么我们不直接在这里给他们治病呢
Why don’t we just doctor ’em right here?
因为我说了算
Well, I fucking said so.
我都不知道老大不在 你就成老大了
I didn’t know you was boss when boss is gone.
嘿 老大不在的时候 我一直都是老大
Hey, I’m always the boss when the boss is gone.
听着 他说得对 我们应该在这里给它们治病
Look, he’s right, we should doctor ’em right here.
把他们赶到竞技场去!
Push them in the fucking arena!
我们在这牧草地上抓它们治病
We start dragging ’em in the pasture
它们会跑散 然后不见的
they’ll scatter to hell and gone.
你给马套马鞍了吗?
You saddle those horses?
它们被绑在外面了
They’re tied outside.
我们一会儿再谈
You and I are talking later.
我有麻烦了吗?
Am I in trouble?
他有麻烦了吗?
Is he in trouble?
他把你女儿气得不轻
He pissed your daughter off pretty good.
那他就有麻烦了
Then he’s in trouble.
我还以为今天要给他们治病
Thought we were doctoring today.
我也以为
So did I.
劳埃德! 过来
Lloyd! Get over here.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What in the fuck are you doing?
让它们在槽沟一个个治病
Running them through the chute.
我在这都能看到它们中的一些得了红眼病
Well, a couple of those got pink eye, I can see it from here.
它们都有病 我们得给整群牛治病
They all do. We got to doctor the whole damn herd.
那也不能把它们带来这里啊
Well, don’t bring them in here.
你是想让其他动物也得红眼病啊
You’ll give every animal we got fucking pink eye.
槽沟治病比较快 也方便
It’s faster and easier in the chute.
给牛治病可不能图快 劳埃德
Doctoring cattle ain’t a fucking timed event, Lloyd.
方便也不重要
And easy doesn’t factor in at all.
劳埃德 你听我说
Lloyd, you listen to me.
你赶紧把牛赶出去 把你的工作给我做好
You move those fucking heifers out, do your fucking job.
快!
Go!
把他们赶出去
Push ’em back out.
快点 把他们赶出去! 往回赶!
Let’s go, move ’em out! Push them back!
把他们赶出去 沃克 听到没有
Push ’em back out. That means you too, Walker.
当然可以 你是老大 听到了吗 牛仔们
Hell, you’re the boss. Hear that, boys?
老大今天让我们当当牛仔
The boss is going to let us play cowboy today.
How about that shit?
放开它们
Let ’em go!
劳埃德
Lloyd.
走捷径可不像你 你怎么了?
Not like you to take short cuts. What’s the matter with you?
我不是有意要走捷径 只是好像…
Didn’t mean it to be a short cut, it just seems…
那些女孩 她们不会套索 而且
Them girls, they can’t rope and
我才不想听你解释
Not looking for an answer.
他怎么样?
How was he?
我向他要文件
I asked for the file,
我要求审问那人 他眼都不眨
I asked for the interview and he didn’t blink.
就答应了
Just said yes.
他会通知犯人的律师
He’s gonna notify the inmate’s attorney,
还有警长办公室的凶案警探
and that homicide detective at the Sheriff’s office.
按正规流程办事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!