第一站去哪?
Where’s our first stop?
第一步是把嘴巴闭上 好吗?
Our first stop is shut the fuck up, all right?
第二 就是让你在这些马展上
And our second stop is you make yourself useful
变得有用起来 这又不是他妈的优步
at these horse shows. This ain’t no fucking Uber.
我们要和这家伙一起去斯科茨代尔?
We got to ride to Scottsdale with this fucking guy?
你♥他♥妈♥不打呼噜吧 吉米?
You don’t fucking snore, do you, Jimmy?
我不知道 我从没听过自己睡觉
I don’t know. I’ve never heard myself sleep.
你看起来会打鼾
You look like you snore.
好了 够了 嘿,汤姆?
Okay, that’s it. Hey, Tom?
你那车厢没地方了吗?
You don’t have any room in that big fucking thing?
当然有 拖车的最后一个隔间
Sure, last stall in the trailer.
好吧 我们要把这混♥蛋♥淹没
All right, we’re just going to drown this fucker out.
放点公路音乐
Put some road music on.
是的 肖恩·史密斯的
Yes. A little Shane Smith.
肖恩·史密斯和圣徒
Shane Smith and the fucking Saints.
暴风雨正在穿过中西部
The storm’s running through the midwest
All I See Is You Shane Smith& the saints
就像一个逍遥法外的强盗
Like a bandit out on the loose
所有的云都黑如黄昏
And all the clouds are black as nightfall
但我看到的都是你
But all I see is you
雨从玻璃窗里倾泻而下
Rain’s pouring through the windowpanes
和从屋顶的裂缝落下
And the cracks of this roof
茶从壶嘴里倒出来
Tea’s pouring from the spout of the pot
但我看到的都是你
But all I see is you
但我看到的都是你
But all I see is you
今天是喝一杯?
Is it a one shot…
还是两杯?
…or a two shot day?
是把酒倒桶里喝的一天
It’s a pour the bottle in a bucket kind of day.
毫米
Mm.
加点柠檬? 嗯
Lime? Yeah.
那小子呢?
Where’s the boy?
谷仓
Barn. Mm.
我不想让他再睡在这里了
Yeah, I don’t want him sleeping here anymore.
可以
All right.
抱歉 你是对的
I’m sorry, you were right.
很抱歉我说对了
Well, I’m sorry I was right.
我对人性的信心
You couldn’t fill a thimble with
没人可以见缝插针 但是那家伙
my faith in humanity but that little bastard, he…
他骗到我了
he tricked me.
不如让我来处理这孩子吧?
Well, why don’t you let me work on the boy?
他内心里有个男人
There’s a man in there somewhere.
有时候需要另一个男人来替他发现
Sometimes it just takes another man to find it.
懂我的意思吗?
Know what I mean?
我要你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
他不是我们的儿子
He’s not our son.
不管他变成什么样子 他永远不会成为那样的人
No matter what he becomes, he’ll never be that.
没有会是
Nobody will.
总有一天你会因此怨恨我的
The day’s coming when you’ll resent me for that.
不 我不会的 亲爱的
No, I won’t, sweety.
会来的
It’s coming.
你很快你会看到
You’ll see.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
不饿
No.
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
那就是我需要的吗?
Is that what I need?
嘿,哥们 我给你带了点晚餐
Hey, buddy. I brought you some dinner.
放那吧
Leave it.
出来吃吧 好吗?
Come on out and eat, okay?
他今天不会出来了 更糟了
He’s not coming out today. He’s worse today.
孩子 出来吧
Son, come on out.
我说了放那就好
I said leave it.
如果房♥间里有人他就不会出来的
He’s not coming out if someone’s in the room.
我不是随便的一个人
I’m not someone.
我是他的父亲
I’m his father.
他要干什么 就住在床底下吗?
What’s he gonna do, just live under the fucking bed?
我跟你说了好几周了 他得去看医生
I been telling you for weeks, he needs to see a doctor.
你让他呆在下面只会让事情变得更糟
You’re making it worse just letting him stay under there.
我不会让他做任何事的
I’m not letting him do anything.
你要我拽着他的脚把他拖出来吗?
You want me to drag him out by his feet?
是啊 这正是你应该做的
Yeah, that’s exactly what you should do.
不! 凯西 !
No! Kayce!
出来 伙计 不 放开我!
Come here, buddy. No, get off!
凯西 !
Kayce!
快点停下来!
Stop! No!
没事了 嘿
It’s okay. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
够了
Stop.
没事了
It’s okay.
躲在床底下不会让你安全的 好吗?
Being under the bed is not going to make you safe, okay?
你才是唯一能让自己安全的人
You’re the only thing that’s going to make you safe.
你没什么好怕的 好吗?
You got nothing to be afraid of, all right?
你已经做到了
You already did it.
你最大的恐惧已经来了 你已经战胜它了 对吧?
Your biggest fear already came and you already beat it, right?
你已经赢了
You already beat it.
没事了
It’s okay.
看着我
Look at me.
你赢了 是吧?
You beat it, huh?
这就对了
That’s right.
拿上你的盘子 坐在桌子那
So just grab your plate and go sit at the table
像人类一样吃你的晚餐 好吗?
like a human and eat your dinner, okay?
他才不害怕
He’s not scared.
是你让他害怕的
It’s you who’s making him scared.
我求你不要带我们来这里
I begged you not to bring us here.
我告诉过你这地方很邪恶
I told you that this place was evil.
我告诉过你他很邪恶
I told you he was evil.
现在我们都是恶魔
And now we’re all evil.
这地方不邪恶
This place isn’t evil.
想从我们手中夺走它的人才是恶魔
The people who tried to take it from us were evil.
我们为之反抗并不邪恶
And we’re not evil for defending it.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我想回家
I want to go home.
请让我走吧
Please let me go.
是你这家伙让我陷入这种境地
Goddam you for putting me in this situation.
开枪打过人吗?
Ever shot a man?
我射过几个人
Yeah. I’ve shot some men.
在哪里?
Where?
内布拉斯加州的南达科他州
South Dakota, Nebraska.
打人身上的 蠢蛋
On his body, dummy.
后脑勺
Back of the head.
为什么是后脑勺?
Why the back of the head?
朝他们的胸部或腹部开枪
Shoot ’em in the chest or stomach,
他们看着你 眼里
they look right at you, with all this…
充满了惊讶
surprise in their eyes.
朝他们的后脑勺开枪
Shoot ’em in the back of the head
他们从不知道它的到来
they never know it’s coming.
对他们来说更好 对我来说也一样
Better for them. Better for me.
This is one time I wish I had your lack of character.
别叫了
Quit your whining.
最简单的开枪
About the simplest gun
击锤 扣扳机
cock the hammer, pull the trigger.
我非常乐意
I’d love nothing more
一枪打爆你的后脑勺 然后了结你
than to shoot you in the back of the head and be done with you,
没有人在看
and there’s nobody’s watching
这样也就没人知道
so no one would know.
但我知道
But I’d know.
所以我们要来一场老式枪战
So, we’ll have ourselves an old fashioned shoot out.
在我把你扔进地狱之前把我送上天堂好吗?
care to send me to Heaven before I park your sorry ass in hell?
我才不上当呢!
I ain’t falling for this!
那枪肯定是坏的!
That gun don’t work or some shit!
Naw, the gun’s fine.
这已经是最好的结果了
This is as even as it’s gonna get.
黑暗而遥远的鼓声

The dark and distant drumming
Caravan Of Fools John Prine
马蹄声
The pounding of the hooves
静默的一切都在移♥动♥
The silence of everything that moves
愚蠢的商队
Caravan of fools
愚蠢的商队
Caravan of fools
你和一群傻瓜在一起
You’re running with the caravan of fools

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!