快把我弄出去 妈的
You get me outta here! Goddamn it!
嘿 系好安全带
Hey. Put your seatbelt on.
今年的感恩节提前了……
Thanksgiving is now earlier this year…
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这就是他们第四季度
And this is where they’re going to get off.
要出手的时间了
for the fourth quarter.
但要脱手可能很有挑战性
But it could be challenging to unload
我们现在看到的激增 特别是新冠疫情
The surge in what we’re seeing right now, especially when Covid
关于她
About her
她是最漂亮的花
She’s the prettiest flower
这还有个按♥摩♥的吗?
This has a massager?
是的
Yup.

Shit.
好了 够了
All right, that’s enough.
只是…
Just…
我想要什么就买♥♥什么? 真的吗?
I can get anything I want? Really?
不是任何东西
Not anything.
你会得到一双靴子 一件像样的夹克和一顶帽子
You get a pair of boots, a decent jacket, and a hat.
不喜欢戴帽子
Don’t like wearing hats.
那你就选错工作了 伙计
Then you picked the wrong line of work, buddy.
牛仔裤吗?
Jeans?
是的 你可以买♥♥一条牛仔裤 那些不太行
Yeah, you can get a pair of jeans. Not them.
这些
These.
哦 看看这个!
Oh, shit, look at this!
呃 那件不行
Uh, yeah, no.
我的意思是 这得买♥♥下来吧?
I mean… We gotta, right?
够了 走了
Okay, let’s go.
去哪?
Where we going?
把衣服脱了
Take the shirt off.
你说了可以给我买♥♥一件
You said I could have it.
不 我是说可以给你买♥♥双靴子
No, I said you could get a pair of boots.
相比靴子 我更想要这个
I want this instead of boots.
把衣服脱了 我不
Take the fucking shirt off. No.
你那是虐待儿童
That’s child abuse.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
这才不是虐待儿童 这是让他把衣服脱了
It’s not child abuse. He’s taking off the fucking shirt.
是她逼我的 我不想脱
She’s making me. I don’t want to.
我要报♥警♥了 这就是虐待儿童
I’m calling the police. That’s child abuse.
那不是虐待儿童
That wasn’t child abuse.
这才是虐待儿童
This is fucking child abuse.
干什么?
What the fuck?
这是破坏个人财产
That is destruction of personal property.
袭击是下一个 你准备好了吗?
Assault is next. You ready to see that?
我不想惹麻烦
I don’t want any trouble.
女士 你就想看好戏
Lady, you crave trouble,
但你又欺软怕硬
you just don’t want resistance.
如果你不想惹麻烦
And if you don’t want resistance around here
那就管好你自己的事就行了
you just mind your own business.
你根本不知道如何为人父母
You have no idea how to parent a child.
你说的可真对啊
Well, ain’t that the truth?
你觉得你能做得更好吗?
You think you can do better?
他归你了
He’s all yours.
我做错了什么?
What did I do wrong?
你很清楚你哪里错了
You know what you did wrong.
我只是想比我们商量的 争取到更多东西
I tried to get more than we bargained for.
对不起
I’m sorry. Jesus.
我们可没有商量 孩子 那是份礼物
We didn’t have a bargain, kid. Okay? It was a gift.
对不起啦
I’m sorry.
行了 上车
Well, get in.
听着 我要告诉你一件事
Look, I’m going to tell you something.
普遍真理来的
It is a universal truth.
不管你住在哪里 不论是男人还是女人
Doesn’t matter where you live, man or woman,
一千年以前和现在都是适用的
it’s as true today as it was a thousand fucking years ago…
你想要好的东西吗?
Do you want nice things?
你想要最好的?
You want the best?
致富的方法只有四种 孩子
There’s only four ways to get rich, kid.
就四种
Four. That’s it.
1. 继承来的
inherit it.
你已经不可能了
That ain’t happening for you.
2. 偷来的
you steal it.
朋友 你没耐心 也没能力
You do not have, my friend, the patience, the power
或者说 偷任何有价值的东西
or quite honestly the intellect
然后把他留下来的智力也没有
to steal anything of substance and keep it, so…
3.非常非常努力工作
work really, really fucking hard.
好吗?
Okay?
你努力学习
You learn.
失败了
You fail.
你就更加努力
Learn more. Fail more.
不要让任何人比你更努力
And don’t let anyone outwork you.
永远
Ever.
四是什么?
What’s option four?
学一下如何吸D 就跟你钥匙丢在里面了一样
Learn how to suck a dick like you lost your car keys in it.
你就是这样发财的吗?
Is that how you got rich?
帮帮我
Help me!
拜托!
Please!
请帮帮我!
Please, help me!
帮帮我
Help me, please!
请帮帮我
Help me, please.
帮一下我
Help.
大家都吃了吗?
Everybody ate?
你是第一个来的
You’re the first one here.
莫妮卡和泰特没下来?
Monica and Tate didn’t come down?

You, um…
给他们做几个菜吧
make them a couple of plates?
好的
Yeah, sure.
你要去的地方有世界上最好的牛仔
Where you’re heading are some of the best cowboys on earth.
不要有自我的想法
No egos.
啥屁事没有
None of this bullshit.
不用为你的生命和土地而战
No fighting for your life or your land.
无论从哪里看
It’s just cattle ranches to the horizon
都只是个牧场而已
in every direction.
把它看作是世界上仅有的地方
It’s like God just froze everything in this one place,
顺其自然吧
and just let it be.
我能想象对你来说回到这里
I can imagine it’s gonna be a bit tough for you
有点难
to come back here.
如果我是你 我就不会那么想
If I were you, I wouldn’t.
我人生最大的遗憾就是离开了
Biggest regret of my life is leaving
你准备要去的地方
the place you’re going to.
再见,朋友
Adios, amigo.
得学习一下西班牙语了
I’d brush up on that Spanish.
你可能会用得上
You might need it.
好了 杰瑞 我们走 吉米
All right, Jerry, let’s go. Jimmy.
我才不管 赶紧给我上车
Whatever. Just get in the fucking truck.
等等 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 伙计?
Whoa, hey, wait, what the fuck are you doing, man?
你不能穿着那破衣服进来
You can’t get in here with that shit on.
这些是开曼鳄鱼的座椅
These are Cayman Alligator seats.
把这些东西都放到后面去 该死的,伙计
Put all that shit in the back. Goddamn, dude.
你能想象得到这样的家伙吗?
Can you fucking believe this guy?
要是掉了怎么办?
What if it falls off?
要是掉了怎么办?
What if it falls off?
也许你该把它绑紧 吉米
Well, maybe you ought to strap it down, Jimmy.
用什么?
With what?
我的天
Jesus Christ.
绳子怎么样?
Well, how about a rope?
有绳子吗?
You got a rope?
我确实有根绳子
Yeah, I do have a rope.
事实上 每个人都有一根绳子 你♥他♥妈♥在农场
In fact everyone’s got a rope. You’re on a fucking ranch.
快 把东西给我
Here, give me this shit. Just give it to me.
把它给我 把那玩意脱了
Give it to me. Take that shit off.
把它给我
Give it to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!