亲爱的 那些是世界上最好的马
Darling, those are some of the finest horses in the world
就在我们面前
right there in front of us.
那是我的遗产在兜圈子
That’s my inheritance running around in circles.
很高兴有人喜欢
Glad someone’s enjoying it.
你继承的遗产不会消失的相信我
Your inheritance ain’t going nowhere. Believe me.
嘿 卡特今天不用工作了
Hey, Carter’s done for the day.
不行 还差远了
No, not even close.
这不是请求
It wasn’t a question.
我要带他去购物 他可以跟我走了
I’m taking him shopping. He’s done.
贝丝 不要把那孩子宠坏了
Beth, please do not spoil that fucking boy.
他现在需要学会工作
He needs to learn to work right now,
他不需要其他任何东西
he doesn’t need anything else.
他什么都没有 他有这个地方
He doesn’t have shit. He’s got this place.
现在 这已经是最好的结果
And right now that’s as good as it’s going to get.
我要带他去默多克
Look, I’m going to take him to Murdoch’s.
我去给他买♥♥一双靴子和一件像样的夹克
I’m going to get him a pair of boots and a decent jacket.
就这样
Like, that’s it.
由你决定 他是你的宠物
It’s up to you. He’s your pet.
你叫他什么?
What did you call him?
把这孩子交给我就好了
Trust me with this boy.
你把他当宠物对待
You treat him like a pet
那他马上就会是你的
and that’s what you’re going to get…
宠物 还是一只不听话的
a pet. And a not a good one.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你喜欢
Fuck you. All right.
我爱你 我们家里见
I love you. I’ll see you at the house.
但是去你的
But fuck you.
好的 宝贝
All right, baby.
嘿 我们走了
Hey, let’s go.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我是畜牧专员
I’m the Livestock Commissioner.
我要找拉尔夫·彼得森
I need to speak with Ralph Peterson.
你得预约一下
You need to make an appointment.
我才不需要
No, I don’t.
赶紧走 不然我叫警♥察♥了
Leave or I’m calling the police.
我就是警♥察♥ 快把门打开
I am the police. Now open the gate.
我要打电♥话♥给我的律师
I’m calling my lawyer.
不管了
Fuck this.
现在我在和警♥察♥通话 你就给我
Now I’m on with the police so you go ahead
待在原地别动
and stay right where you are.
我是畜牧专员达顿
This is Livestock Commissioner Dutton.
我拘留了彼得森先生 因为他拒绝访问
I’ve got a Mr. Peterson in my custody for refusing entry.
你没有搜查令!
You don’t have a warrant!
我不需要搜查令
I don’t need a fucking warrant.
不用了…如果我要起诉他 我会把他带回去的
No… If I charge him, I’ll bring him in.
你要逮捕我?
You arresting me?
我想看看那些牛保安
I want to see these cattle guards.
这地方见面真奇怪
Strange place for a meeting.
这是有必要的
It’s necessary.
等我告诉你 你就明白了
You’ll understand why when I tell you.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
是谁下令袭击你的
Who ordered the attack on you.
以及你的家人
And your family.
你知道?
You know?
我们知道了
We know.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我可以展示给你看 或者你也可以让我解决
I can show you or you can trust me.
但如果我给你展示了 那是你的问题了
But if I show you, it’s your trash to take out.
你我还有棋要下
We still have chess to play, you and me,
所以我不会交出我的王牌的
and I refuse to surrender my queen.
是的
Yeah.
这是谁?
Who’s this?
那个想要你死的人
The man who wanted you dead.
我不认识这个人
I don’t know this man.
他认识你
He knows you.
这个人现在在哪里?
Where is this man right now?
鹿屋的州监狱
State prison in Deer Lodge.
我现在不太想相信人 汤姆
I’m not in a very trusting mood, Tom.
我觉得你得展示给我看
I think you need to show me.
那就变成你的问题了 你就得把它解决好
Then it becomes your trash. And you have to take it out.
展示给我就行了
Just fucking show me.
对你的遭遇我真的很抱歉 约翰
I’m truly sorry for what happened to you, John.
我希望这能帮助你弄清楚
I hope this helps you get to the bottom of it.
悬念快把我逼疯了 莫
The suspense is killing me, Mo.
是真的烦人
It’s just… Fucking killing me.
我想看着他先走远
I want to watch him reach the pavement.
不了 我今天有更重要的事要做
You know, I’ve got better things to do with my day.
值得等待的 约翰
This is worth the wait, John.
是他吗?
This him?
这是他用来召集人的小弟
This is who he used to put it together.
我不认识这些混♥蛋♥
I don’t know who any of these fuckers are.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这是谁?
Who is this?
他以前的狱友
His cell mate from way back.
他入狱了
The hit comes to him
然后靠我在外把人集♥合♥起来
and then I put people together on the outside.
这就是我所做的 我只是把人们聚在一起
That’s all I do. I just put people together.
所以你去找了民兵
So you went to the militia.
是的 先生 我去找了民兵
Yes, sir, I did. I went to the militia.
就是被你们灭掉的那些
The same one that you burned.
我做的只有这么多
That’s all I did.
我和他们袭击你的事情无关
I got nothing to do with what they did to you.
谁给他下的命令?
Who gives the order to him?
我得留着他
I’m keeping this.
是你的了
It’s yours to keep.
你可以走了 莫
You can go now, Mo.
你为什么这么做?
Now, why’d you do that?
整个春天他都赶着牛群沿着这条路走
All spring he’s marching cattle up this road,
牛屎到处都是
shitting everywhere.
你的牛不会拉屎?
Your cattle don’t shit?
我没有牛
I don’t have cattle.
把牛养来吃太野蛮了
Raising something to eat is fucking barbaric.
你也在申请畜牧许可权 不是吗?
You’re claiming an ag exemption, aren’t you?
你要养什么?
So what are you raising?
美洲驼
Llamas.
美洲驼 你要用美洲驼干什么?
Llamas. What do you do with llamas?
我才不用它们干嘛 只是想得到税费减免
I don’t do anything with them, but get the tax break.
你可真会想!
Of course you do.
你弄那东西是不对的
That right there is wrong.
这违反了他的地役权
That violates his easement
他还得花自己没有的钱
and he has to spend money he doesn’t have
用去运输牛 只是因为你不喜欢牛
to load cattle in trucks because you don’t like cattle.
我对牛才没有意见
I don’t have anything against cattle.
我只是不想让它们呆在我的路上
I just don’t want them on my fucking road.
那可不是你能决定的
That is not your choice.
这块地是我的 是我的!
This land is mine. It’s mine!
你不能指定我去做什么
You can’t tell me what to do on it.
你知道我能做什么吗?
You know what I can do?
我可以让你变成一个好邻居
I can make a good neighbor out of you.
我会再弄一个的
I’ll just put in another one, you know.
一个又一个
And another one. And another one.
这将会变为州际的护牛栏
It’ll be cattle guards to the fucking interstate.
你疯了吗?
Are you fucking crazy?
你不能把我关在这里!
You can’t put me in here!
回来!
Come back!
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
你那么喜欢你的护牛栏
You like your cattle guard so much,
那你就在里面住下来吧
why don’t you fucking live in them.
回来 你这个疯子 你不能把我留在这里
Come back here, you crazy You can’t leave me here.
你的子孙后代得打官司偿还了
Your grandchildren will have a lawsuit to pay off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!