那个老混♥蛋♥真难死 不是吗?
That tough old bastard’s hard to kill, isn’t he?
我想 你应该也一样
You too, I guess.
是啊 我们就是死不掉
Yeah, we’re just stubborn that way.
凯西 我…
Kayce, I, uh…
我知道你忙得不可开交
I know you’re up to your neck in shit
我也不想劳烦你 但是…
and I don’t mean to add on to it, but…
我试过对他好言相劝 也试着找过律师
I’ve tried being nice, I’ve tried lawyers.
能想到的我都试过了
I’ve tried just about everything I can think of.
怎么了?
What’s the problem?
有个从加州搬来的混♥蛋♥
This son of a bitch from Cali fucking fornia,
在我家对面买♥♥了块地
bought property across from mine.
我的地役地得穿过他家的土地过去
My easement goes through his land.
我想把我的牛赶到地役地
I push my cattle up to that easement
带他们去夏季牧场
to get them to summer pastures
结果这个混♥蛋♥ 原谅我说脏话
and this fucker, pardon my French.
你从来这里开始就一直在说脏话了 埃米特
You’ve been speaking French since you got here, Emmett.
他做了什么 建了栅栏吗?
What’d he do, put up a fence?
绝对不行 路上到处都是守卫
Fuck no. Cattle guards all up and down the road.
现在我得开车进进出出
Now I have to truck in and out.
考虑到牛的价格 你知道这意味着什么
And with the price of cattle, you know what that means.
嗯 律师怎么说?
Yeah, what do the lawyers say?
律师? 狗屎一样
The lawyers? Oh, shit.
折腾了几个月 你也知道的 律师嘛
Back and forth for months. You know, lawyers.
运输费快把我活剥了 凯西
The trucking fees are eating me alive, Kayce.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do about it?
我不知道 能做点事就好
I don’t know… I don’t know, something.
拿上你菜盘子
Get your damn greens.
想去看点好东西吗?
You want to go look at some shit?
那当然
Hell yeah.
这玩意儿花了多少钱?
What did this fucking thing cost?
真性感
That is sexy.
不 那才性感
No. That’s sexy.
那些马值多少钱?
What did them fucking things cost?
呃 比卡车还贵
Well… more than the truck.
如果这是爱 宝贝 你会看到我拥有你所需要的一切
If it’s lovin’, pretty baby, you’ll see that I got all that you need
这值得一看
This is gonna be worth watching.
因为我口袋里没有多少钱
‘Cause I ain’t got much money in my pocket
我所有的都会花在你身上
What I got I’ll spend on you
而我心中的这种感觉 我无法阻止
And this feeling in my heart, I can’t stop it
即使我想
Even if I wanted to
如果是爱 宝贝
If it’s loving, pretty baby
你会看到我拥有你所需的一切
You’ll see that I got all that you need
如果是爱 宝贝
If it’s loving, pretty baby
你会看到我拥有你所需的一切
You’ll see that I got all that you need
我身边可没多少女人
Cuz I ain’t got much honey in my pocket
但我所拥有的女人太棒了
But what I got is oh so sweet
我的华尔兹没有多少节奏感
I ain’t got much rhythm in my waltz
但是当我和你跳舞的时候 我可以跳动起来
But when I’m with you I can move my feet
如果是爱 宝贝
If it’s loving, pretty baby
你会看到我拥有你所需的一切
You’ll see that I got all that you need
如果是爱 宝贝
If it’s loving, pretty baby
你会看到我拥有你所需的一切
You’ll see that I got all that you need
哦 我有你所要的一切
Ooh, I got all you need
这些马可真不错
Damn good horses right there.
你所需要的
All you need
这些都是你的吗?
Are those all yours?
现在是了
Are now.
特拉维斯为你组建了一个很棒的团队啊
Travis put one hell of a team together for you.
太酷了
Goddamn.
我就想骑一次那样的马
Just once I’d like to ride a horse like that.
如果你想那样停下一匹马
If you tried to stop a horse like that
它会把你扔进牛槽里
it would lawn dart you into the cattle trough.
什么? 不可能 你最近骑马有经过镜子吗?
What? No. Have you trotted a horse past a mirror lately?
因为你看起来就像一只醉猫想踢足球
‘Cause you look like a drunk cat trying to fuck a football.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
那明明是玩草坪飞镖游戏的样子
That’s what a lawn dart looks like.
我早就不玩了
I think I’m done doing that.
米娅 我能和你谈谈吗?
Mia, can I talk to you for a minute please?
求你了
Please.
真不敢相信卖♥♥掉一匹那样的马
Hard to believe you can sell one of those
就可以买♥♥一辆全新的卡车
and buy a brand new truck.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子都可以
You can sell one of those and buy a house.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
我这么做很残忍♥ 把你送走
That it’s cruel, what I’m doing, sending you away.
这不公平
That it isn’t fair.
是啊 我的生活中没有多少是公平的
Yeah, not much in my life is fair.
这不是惩罚 吉米
This isn’t a punishment, Jimmy.
这是一个机会 如果你顺其自然的话
It’s an opportunity if you’ll let it be.
这让我失去了我一生中
It’s costing me the only person who ever loved me
唯一爱我的人
in my whole fucking life.
如果在另一个农场工作一段时间 她就离开你的话
If working another ranch for a while makes her leave,
那你就从未得到过她的爱 孩子
you never had her, son.
爱可没那么轻易妥协的
Love doesn’t walk that easy.
如果她真的爱你 你回来的时候她就还会在这里
If she really loves you, she’ll be right here when you get back.
具体是什么时候?
When is that exactly?
等你准备好了
When you’re ready.
谁来决定我是不是准备好了?
Who decides when I’m ready?
你自己决定
You do.
当你在那里的时候 你代表这个农场
While you’re down there, you represent this ranch.
你代表了我的名号♥
You represent my brand.
你的行为举止对我们大家都有影响
How you conduct yourself reflects on all of us.
崔维斯会载你过去的
Travis is giving you a ride down there.
你得证明自己的能力
You find a way to be useful.
怎么?
Yeah.
我这就来
I’m on my way.
回头见 吉米
See you around, Jimmy.
回头见
See you around.
真会转啊 这马
Spinning son of a bitch.
驾!
Yee fucking haw.
五千块的马和三十万的差距还是很大的
That’s the different between 5000 and 300,000 right there.
特拉维斯…
Travis…
让我跑一次 然后停下看看
Let me run and stop just once.
想得美啊 这马可三十万
You bet… for three hundred thousand dollars.
求你了 就试一次
Come on, just once.
这就到了“你弄坏它 你就买♥♥它”的情况
This is a “you break it you buy it” kind of situation
可是 兄弟 你都买♥♥不起
here, brother, and you can’t afford to buy it.
所以不行 只有赛马手能骑在这比赛马身上
Nope, only race car drivers on the race cars.
瘸子都收拾好了吗?
Is the gimp all packed up?
瘸子?
The gimp?
杰瑞 不对 是吉米
Jerry. No, Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
是啊 吉米准备要走了
Yeah, Jimmy’s gonna be ready to go.
我们会在日落时离开这里
We’ll get out of here around sundown.
你和他们一起去?
You going with them?
是的 先生 只要伊森和我把这些小马的其余部分完成
Yes, sir, right as soon as Ethan and I get the rest
就出发了
of these colts finished.
第一站在哪?
Where’s the first stop?
我们得先去斯科茨代尔
Well, we gotta go to Scottsdale.
然后我们就去维加斯 见见那些切割工
Then we got to swing off into Vegas, meet the cutters.
你可真幸运 狗东西
You lucky son of a bitch. Lucky son of a bitch.
那我们就去沃斯堡
Then we gotta go to Fort Worth.
妈的 那里的畜牧场
Fuck, that’s the fucking stockyards, man.
可是我长大的地方
That’s my stomping grounds.
然后 我们就把那混♥蛋♥丢在Four Sixes
Then we drop dipshit off at the Four Sixes.
哦 不会吧
Oh, shit.
他要去Four six ?
He’s going to the Four Sixes?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.

Wow.
他撑不过一周 难以置信
He won’t last a week. Unbelievable.
你看起来就像一个在玩具店里忘记带零用钱的小孩
You look like a kid in the toy store who forgot his allowance

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!