美好时光 阳光闪耀
Sunshine beating on the good times
Sleeping On The Blacktop Colter Wall
月光缓缓从墓地攀升而起
Moonlight raising from the grave
弦乐队演奏着古老的乐曲
String band playing worn out honkey tonks
窈窕女孩在雨中起舞
Pretty young thing going dancing in the rain
性感姑娘们妩媚动人
High heel lady spitting at the nickajacks
功成名就之人则束手无策
Business man with a needle and a spoon
像郊狼一样吞云吐雾
Coyote chewing on a cigarette
男孩们对着月亮发出叹息
Pack o’ young boys going howlin’ at the moon
亲爱的 在马路上安然入睡
Hey darlin’! Sleeping on the blacktop
亲爱的 无拘无束地穿过这片树林吧
Hey darlin’! Running through the trees, honey
亲爱的 去下一个镇子寻欢作乐
Hey darlin’! Leaving for the next town
抛却烦恼 同我踏上旅程
Less’n my sense catches up with me
四号♥大道上 有三个人在车祸中丧命
Three dead in a crash on the number four
两个证人则肆意发怒
Two witnesses below and up high
不确定谁能够完成我们的事业
Not sure whose will be done
因为我的盲目 你可以称我为罪人
You can call me a sinner for wondering why
亲爱的 在马路上安然入睡
Hey darlin’! Sleeping on the blacktop
亲爱的 无拘无束地穿过这片树林吧
Hey darlin’! Running through the trees, honey
亲爱的 去下一个镇子寻欢作乐
Hey darlin’! Leaving for the next town
抛却烦恼 同我踏上旅程
Less’n my sense catches up with me
抛却烦恼 同我踏上旅程
Less’n my sense catches up with me
今天你是第一个到的 对吧?
First one today, aren’t you?
不是
Nope.
不是你吗?
No?
想要第一个到这太难了
Getting to the barn first is no easy trick.
我通常都会把钟调快半小时
I’d set that alarm back a half hour to be sure.
早啊
Morning.
我都在想你是不是对我的骑术失去信心了
Starting to think you lost faith in my riding skills.
我几乎对其他一切都失去了信心
I lost faith in damn near everything else,
除了你的骑术
but not your riding.
是吧? 不是
Ain’t that. No?
只是不知道我们还能这样多久
Just don’t know how many more times we’ll get to do this.
我也不知道 孩子
Me neither, son.
谁会知道呢
Me neither.
畜牧商品期货盘点
我们前往东峡谷 看看他们的牧场
We’ll head up the East Canyon check them pastures,
然后沿着山谷往下走
and just doctor down into the valley.
看他经历了这么多 这么对他似乎并不合适
Just don’t seem right after what he’s been through.
劳埃德 他需要成长
Lloyd, he needs to grow up.
他在这可没成长
He ain’t been doing that here.
他有印记 这里就是他的家
He wears the brand. This is his home.
现在不是了
Not anymore it ain’t.
暂时不是
Not for a while.
沃克在哪里 劳埃德?
Where’s Walker at, Lloyd?
睡在绕桶赛马手的拖车里
Sleeping in that barrel racer’s trailer
我真不知道我的自尊还能承受
I sure don’t know how much more my pride can take
多少个那样的傻♥逼♥
of that little son of a bitch.
吉米被赶出了工棚
Jimmy’s kicked out of the bunkhouse
但是这些女孩
but these girls
劳埃德 给我清醒点
Lloyd, get your fucking head right.
留着你的自尊在这工棚里
And you leave your pride right here in this bunkhouse.
去工作吧
Let’s go to work.
你为什么睡在拖车里 沃克?
Why are you sleeping in a trailer, Walker?
这样那个老家伙就不会在我睡觉的时候捅死我了
So that old fart don’t stab me in my sleep.
今天的工作是什么?
What’s the job today?
接着来 给马套上马鞍 然后拖去竞技场
Go on and start saddling horses then drag the arena.
崔维斯马上就到
Travis will be here in a bit.
邀请一群绕桶赛马手到这
Weren’t my idea to invite a bunch of barrel racers
可不是我的主意
to live here.
不过你倒是骑得挺欢 不是吗?
You got no problem riding them, though, do ya?
那是 毕竟我都蹲七年牢了
Hell, I was in prison for seven years.
你该庆幸我没在谷仓边上钻个洞出来
You’re lucky I don’t drill a hole in the side of that barn
然后也带上它去兜兜风
and take it for a ride too.
他说哪个牧场了吗?
Did he say which ranch?
只说了在德克萨斯
Just said Texas.
德州?
Texas?
是啊 我知道那地方
Yeah, I know.
你去过吗?
You ever been?
那你就是不知道
Then you don’t know.
那地方的所有东西都会咬你
Everything in that place is trying to bite you,
扎你 甚至是刺你
stick you, or sting you.
就像那首歌♥里说的一样
It’s a hundred and ten in the fucking shade.
你说得对 又不是我选的
Yeah, well, I didn’t choose it.
听着 我一无所有
Look, I don’t have anything.
我没有家人 我没有人可依靠
I don’t have a family, I don’t have anyone.
这里就是我的家
This is my family.
这就是我所有的 所以我没有…
This is all I have, so I didn’t…
没有选择的余地
I didn’t have a fucking choice.
那些牛仔哪个天天和你呆一起了?
Which one of those wranglers sat with you every day,
整日整夜
all day, all night,
喂你吃饭 帮你穿衣的人是谁?
fed you, dressed you?
你敢直视我的眼睛
And you have the nerve to look me in the eye
跟我说你没有亲人吗 吉米?
and say that you don’t have anyone, Jimmy?
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
你本可以选我的
You could’ve chosen me.
你本可以跟我呆一起的 但是你没有
You could’ve chosen me. But you didn’t.
所以 你说得对 你别无选择了
So, you’re right, you’re all out of choices
因为你唯一的机会已经被你浪费了
because your only other choice is fucking done with you.
米娅
Mia.
妈的
Son of a bitch.

Hey.
小子 过来一下
Boy, come here.
是你把马鞍装上去的吗?
Did you put that saddle on this horse?
是的
Uh, yep.
你这样装没问题吗?
What’s wrong with this picture?
我不太了解
Don’t really know the picture.
我只是即兴发挥了一下
I just winged it.
好吧 如果你不知道怎么做 那就不要做
Right, if you don’t know how to do something, don’t do it.
因为这会让你受伤 甚至在这农场会更糟
Cause it’s gonna get you hurt or even worse on this ranch.
你懂吗?
You understand me?
知道了 不行 嘿
Gotcha. No, hey, hey.
不准回复 知道了 得说 明白 先生
It ain’t “gotcha.” It’s “Yes, sir.”
就不能礼貌一点吗?
Learn some fucking manners.
明白了 先生
Yes, sir.
好吧 我们走
All right, let’s go.
嘿 孩子 你叫什么名字?
Hey, Kiddo. What’s your name?
大家都叫我”小子”
Everyone’s just been calling me “boy.”
你想当牛仔 是吗?
So you want to be a cowboy, huh?
生活剥夺了我的选择
Life kinda robbed me of my options.
Well, that’s how it usually starts.
通常都是这样开始的
Well, that’s how it usually starts.
通常都是这样开始的
为什么他能吃烤牛肉?
Why does he get the roast beef?
因为只够一个人吃了
‘Cause there’s only enough for one
他不肯吃花生酱
and he won’t eat peanut butter.
看来这孩子还是没饿过
Boy’s not hungry enough.
晚归吗?
Home late?
还不知道
Don’t know.
注意安全
Be safe.
爱你
Love you.
吃快点
Eat fast.
为什么?
Why?
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
嘿 你要带我去哪里?
Hey. Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里!
Where are you taking me!
埃米特·沃尔什 在你办公室等你
Emmett Walsh is in your office.
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃米特 凯西
Emmett. Kayce.
请坐 不用了 我站着就好
Have a seat. Naw, I’m all right.
你父亲还好吗?
How’s your father doing?
我想他差不多挺过来了
He’s about through it, I guess.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!