你要拿他怎么办?
What are you going to do with him?
我打算把他送去寄养
Well I was going to put him in foster care
但他…他声称你是他的监护人
but he uh… he claims that you’re his guardian.
我是他的什么?
I’m his what?
他是这么说的
That’s what he says.
不扯淡 他的概率有多大?
No bullshit what are his odds?
什么概率?
Odds on what?
未来
A future.
那是他的未来
That’s his future.
如果是毒品把他送进监狱 那就太幸运了
The world’s lucky if it’s drugs that send him to prison
而不是谋杀或更糟的事
and not murder or something worse.
听着 这么说很可怕
Look it’s a horrible thing to say
但这世上最好的事
but the best thing for this world
如果他今晚去睡觉
is if he goes to sleep tonight
明天早上也不会醒来
and doesn’t wake up tomorrow morning.
你好 亲爱的 你好 亲爱的
Hello dear. Hello darling.
我做了晚餐
I made dinner.
晚餐 是吗?
Dinner huh?
晚餐
Dinner.
谢谢 你做了什么?
Thank you. What did you make?
汉堡帮手
Hamburger Helper.
你没有汉堡包 所以我用了金枪鱼
You didn’t have any hamburger so I used tuna.
所以金枪鱼帮手
So Tuna Helper.
你在汉堡助手里放了金枪鱼…
You put tuna in the Hamburger Helper…
为什么不用金枪鱼助手呢 亲爱的?
Why not just use the Tuna Helper darling?
他们做金枪鱼助手?
They make tuna helper?
这样吧 我们去城里吃点东西
You know what let’s just go into town get a bite.
你说呢?
What do you say?
你应该试试 可能会让你大吃一惊
You should try it. Might surprise you.
这孩子很喜欢
The kid sure likes it.
这个孩子?嗯
The kid? Mmhmm.
什么孩子 贝丝?
What kid Beth?
我觉得他可能是我们的孩子 宝贝
I think he might be our kid baby.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我的名字叫
My name’s
你知道吗?闭嘴 闭嘴
You know what? Shut up. Just shut up.
那是谁?
Who is that?
二十年前的你
You twenty years ago.
和你的选择一样
With the same options that you had.
听着 他没必要在这里
Look he doesn’t have to be here.
你来决定 但是…
It’s your decision but…
你是那个该告诉他的人
you’re the one that’s got to tell him.
我要告诉他?好吧
I gotta tell him? All right.
男孩 拿着你的东西滚出我的房♥子
Boy. Get your shit and get out of my house.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
对不起 孩子 我们已经尽力了
Sorry kid. We gave it our best shot.
我不知道该去哪里
I don’t know where to go.
你有四个选择 选择一个方向
You got four choices. Pick a direction.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fucking son of a bitch.
你很快就实施了B计划
You went to plan B pretty quick.
B计划是什么?
What’s plan B?
等大家都睡着了
Wait until everybody goes to sleep
抢劫农场里所有的车和卡车
rob every car and truck on the ranch
就像一只小浣熊
like a little raccoon.
你还不明白吗?
Don’t you have it all figured out.
过来 你个小混♥蛋♥
Come here you little shit.
该死的
Damn it.
继续
Go on.
躺在沙发上别动
Go lay on that couch and you don’t fucking move.
我趁你睡觉的时候打劫你
I’ll just rob you when you’re sleeping.
我不会睡的
I ain’t sleeping.
我要在那椅子上坐到明天早上
I’m gonna sit in that chair until the morning
然后我就把你送到镇上去
and then I’m going to run your ass into town.
他至少能把这东西吃完吧?
Can he at least finish whatever we’re calling this?
当然 为什么不呢?在这里 给你
Sure why not. Here. Here you go.
吃起来
Eat up.
胃口真好 是吧?
Oof. What an appetite huh?
嗯 我精疲力竭了 我上去睡了
Well I’m pooped. Gonna head up.
晚安 孩子
Goodnight kid.
天哪 你可别把那机会给浪费了
Boy you sure outkicked your coverage with that one.
好吧 你个小混♥蛋♥
All right you little shit.
来吧 我给你找了个地方
Come on I got a place for you.
来吧 起来
Come on get up.
嘿 放松点 不然你会受伤的
Hey. Easy or you’re going to get hurt.
床 水
Bed water.
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
厕所呢?
What about a bathroom?
给你
Here you go.
起床 我们走吧
Get up. Let’s go.
这会是你♥他♥妈♥做的最后一件事
That’ll be the last fucking thing you do.
你可以把我放在任何地方
You can drop me off anywhere.
你不用带我进城
You don’t have to take me into town.
什么 好让你去抢劫别人的农场吗?
What so you can rob somebody else’s ranch?
不 你要去城里
No your ass is going to town.
我要的只是一个机会
All I asked for was a chance.
不 你什么都没要
No you didn’t ask for shit.
你这黏上了我老婆 还让她问我
You puppy dogged my lady and she asked me.
答案是否定的 你没有机会
And the answer’s no. You don’t get a chance.
说的可真对
Ain’t that the fucking truth.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
滚出我的卡车 滚出去
Get out of my truck. Get the fuck out.
滚出去
Get out of here.
臭死了
Fuckin’ smell it.
要建议吗?去抢第二个家 而不是一个农场
Word of advice? Rob a second home not a ranch.
也许你♥他♥妈♥不会挨枪子儿
Maybe you won’t get fucking shot.
去你的 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you asshole.
妈的
Shit.
来啊
Come on!
来啊 混♥蛋♥!
Come on motherfucker!
生活没有给你这样的人机会 孩子
Life doesn’t give people like you chances kid
如果你没注意到的话
if you haven’t noticed
要一个是在浪费时间
and asking for one is a waste of Goddamn time.
那我就应该顺其自然吗?
So I’m supposed to just take what I get in life?
在寄养家庭被强♥奸♥?
Get raped in a foster home?
我也曾走过这条路
I’ve been down that road.
我再也不回去了
I ain’t never going back.
再问我点别的
Ask me for something else.
就像什么?
Like what?
就像工作
Like a job.
我能有工作吗?
Can I have a job?
你会骑马吗?
Can you ride?
不会
No.
你会系绳子吗?
Can you rope?
不会
No.
看到那边那个包了吗?
You see that bag in the field?
跑过去 把你的背包放下
Go ahead and take your backpack off.
我要你跑出去帮我拿回来
I want you to run out there and I want you to grab it for me.
把它带回来 去做吧
And just bring it back. Go ahead.
不许偷东西 明白吗?
There’ll be no stealing you understand me?
如果我抓到你偷东西 你就死定了
If I catch you stealing you are fucking gone.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
好的
Yeah.
行了 来吧
All right come on.
来吧
Come on.
妈的 把它放在身后 好了
Fuck get it behind you. There we go.
好了 好了
There we go. There we go.
好了 就这样
There we go. There it is.
你
You.
一个女孩
That a girl.