Whoa.
来吧 孩子
Come on boy.

Ah.

Oh.
只是想确认一下我没出漏子
Just making sure I didn’t spring a leak.
跟你说一下 我的缝线可能会断开
You know there’s a decent chance I’m gonna
这样我可能就会在你面前
come unstitched and fall in a dozen pieces
碎成一片
on the ground right in front of you.
只是想提前告诉你一下 那将不是你的错
Just letting you know in advance it ain’t your fault.
我的天
Lord.
走吧
Here we go.
这是在…
What in the…
哦 该死的 你想死吗?
Oh goddam it. Are you trying to die?
你到底在做什么?
What in the hell are you doing?
医生说一天洗两次热水澡
Well the doctor said soak in a warm bath twice a day.
我想他指的是在浴缸里 不是在山顶上
I think he meant in a tub not on the top of a mountain.
而且你也不应该骑马
And you’re not supposed to be riding either.
他说“不准开车 ”
He said “no driving.”
从没提过马的事
Never mentioned nothing about horses.
好吧 我相信马
Well I promise you horses are on the list of
也在那份清单上
things that you shouldn’t drive.
你也中枪了 你还不是骑在马上
You got shot. You’re on a horse.
我只中了两次枪
I only got shot twice
那你就得“最少挨枪子奖”了 凯西
Well then you win the gettingshotleast award Kayce.
我不知道怎么跟你说
I don’t know what to tell you.
没人躺在床上就能好起来的
No one ever got well sitting in a fucking bed.
我只知道的是 当你不动了 一切也就结束了
One thing I know about life: when you stop moving it’s over.
如果从这里骑马回去会要了我的命 那就这样吧
So if riding back from here kills me so be it.
所以 你可以回家了 孩子
So you can go on home sonny.
等我准备好了我会回去的
I’ll come back when I’m goddam good and ready
如果我没回去 你就把我埋在你找到我的地方
and if I don’t you just bury me where you find me.
我哪也不去
I ain’t going nowhere.
如果你在回家的路上死了
And if you die on the ride home
我会把你葬在李身边 然后坐在你的坟上
I’ll bury you next to Lee and then I’ll sit on your grave
我会告诉你’我早就告诉过你了 ‘
and I’ll tell you ‘I told you so.’
好吧 就这么定了
All right that’s a deal.

Oh.

Ahh.
该死 感觉真好
Damn that feels good.
人们来这里疗伤已经有一万五千年了
People been coming to heal here for 15 000 years.
太对了 感觉很好
Damn right it feels good.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I think?
我认为……
I think…
上帝 自然 随便你怎么称呼
God or nature or whatever you want to call it
给了我们这些地方 这些草药 这些矿物质
gave us all these places these herbs these minerals
这…这泥
this… this mud
所有这些都是为了解决我们的问题
all these things to fix what happens to us
因为上帝知道我们会把自己搞得一团糟
because God knew what a fucking wreck we’d make of ourself.
贝丝认为是杰米
Beth thinks it was Jamie.
是的 我知道
Yeah I know she does.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想就算杰米想雇民兵
I think if even Jamie wanted to hire the militia
他们也不会是为而做的
they’d never do it for him.
他们这样做是为了自己 这就是我们对他们做的
They did it for themselves. It’s what we did to them.
他卖♥♥地不是为了建机场
You know he didn’t sell that land for the airport
他把它租给了他们
he leased it to ’em.
他这么做是为了维持农场的正常运转
He did that to keep the ranch together.
他这么做是为了你
And he did that for you.
杀手不会寻求受害者的认可
Killers don’t seek their victims’ approval.
所以你认为是他们自己干的
So you think they did it on their own.
是的
I do.
民兵里有多少人?
How many are in that militia?
大约是以前的一半
About half as many as there used to be.
多了一半 你懂我的意思吧
That’s a half too many if you know what I mean.
是的 我明白
Yeah. I agree.
让杰米去申请搜查令
Use Jamie for the warrants.
我们很快就能知道他的立场
We’ll learn real quick where he stands.
你是个好人 凯西
You’re a good man Kayce.
但有时候好人不得不做些非常坏的坏事
But sometimes good men have to do real bad things.
那并不会改变你什么
Doesn’t change who you are.
我只是想弄清楚你想要什么
I just want to be really clear about what you’re asking.
我什么都不奢求
I ain’t asking anything.
我告诉你 我们要杀了他们
I’m telling ya we’re gonna kill ’em.
我们要把他们每个人都杀了
We’re gonna kill every Goddamn one of ’em.
多少英亩?
How many acres?
这栅栏下有一千
A thousand under this fence.
另一段横跨高速公路
Another section across the highway.
暖溪从这片土地的后面穿过
Warm Creek runs through the back of this parcel
河在另一边
and you got river on the other side
这样全年都有水供应
so there’s water for your stock yearround.
冬天不会结冰吗?
Doesn’t freeze in the winter?
他们叫它暖溪是有原因的
They call it Warm Creek for a reason.
栅栏看起来不错
The fences look good.
有Priefert公♥司♥的畜栏
Got a brand new set of Priefert pens down there.
这些牛肥得像虱子
The Cattle are fat as ticks.
全部都要卖♥♥了
And it all goes with the sale
畜栏 牛 拖拉机 家具
the pens the cattle the tractor the furniture
橱柜里的盘子 所有的东西
the plates in the cupboards all of it.
他们为什么要卖♥♥?
Why are they selling?
老板死了 留给他的孩子们了
Owner died. Left it to his kids.
一个孩子想留着 另一个不想
One kid wants to keep it one doesn’t.
一个人没钱买♥♥下另一个人的股份 你懂的
One can’t afford to buy the other out you know the deal.
马和牛可能是西部人获胜的原因
Horses and cattle may be how the West was won
但死亡和税收会让我们失去它
but death and taxes is how we’re gonna lose it.
毫无疑问
No doubt about that.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
两人一组到马路对面巡视 在这边喂养
Run pairs across the road hay this side.
你每年都能赚钱
You’ll make money every year.
得去买♥♥几匹马
Gonna have to buy some horses.
别在马身上浪费时间了 孩子
Don’t waste your time with horses son.
山地车和边境牧羊犬是你所需要的
A Kawasaki Mule and a few good border collies is all you need.
没有马的农场…
A ranch without horses is…
山地车只需要汽油
All them Kawasakis eat is a little gas.
他们不会生病 也不会把你弄下来
They don’t get sick and they don’t buck you off.
所有东西都卖♥♥对吗?
Everything conveys?
如果你开价合理 那就都卖♥♥了
If you pay asking price it all conveys.
是时候培养自己的影子了 孩子
It’s time you grew your own shadow son
别再住在别人屋檐下了
and you stop living in someone else’s.
写好报价
Write up the offer.
我听说黄石公园要垮了
I heard Yellowstone was breaking up
然而你还在这买♥♥地
but here you are buying more.
这就是我在餐厅听他人话的下场
That’s what I get for listening to the buzzards at the diner.
我不是为了黄石公园买♥♥这块地
I’m not buying this for the Yellowstone.
我是为自己买♥♥的
I’m buying this for me.
汉克!
Hank!
那是什么?
What is that?
不知道 小心点
Don’t know. Watch out.
野牛?
Buffalo?
是的
Yeah.
上面有油漆
It’s got painting on it.
嗯?
Huh?
哈哈 嘿 看看这个!
Hoho hey ha! Look at this!
该死的
Damn.
哦 妈的 等一下
Oh shit. Hold up.
别动了 赶快离开那里 我们得报♥警♥
Hold up. Get up on out of there. We need to call this in.
她在FBO里
She’s in the FBO.
你迟到了
You’re late.
你的航♥班♥提前了
Your flight was early.
我从不早到 我从不迟到
I am never early. And I am never late.
我的时间你本该很容易赶到!
I am the constant your time adjusts to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!