是我什么?
It was me what?
我想告诉你一件事
I want to tell you something.
是告诉我自己的 不是给你的…
And it’s for me, it’s not for you…
我想让你现在就知道 这样你就可以思考了……
See I want you to know it now, so you can think about it…
不要睡觉 不要担心 不要害怕
and not sleep and worry and dread.
我要杀了你
I’m going to kill you.
但当我做的时候 我不会像你一样把它外包出去
But when I do it, I’m not going to farm it out like you,
你♥他♥妈♥的懦夫
you fucking coward.
我要自己做
I’m going to do it myself.
你觉得我会
You think that I would
我要杀了你 杰米
I’m going to kill you, Jamie.
我他妈要杀了你因为你对我家人做的事
I’m going to fucking kill you for what you did to my family.
好好想想你说的话
Think very hard about what you’re saying,
你在威胁一位政♥府♥官员
you are threatening a state official.
我在威胁整个国家
I am threatening the whole fucking state.
在这里工作可不轻松 是吧?
No picnic working here, huh?
我是来道歉的
I’m here to say I’m sorry.
我在这里向你们表示感谢
And I’m here to say thank you.
我很抱歉有人因为我找你们麻烦
I’m sorry people came after you to get to me.
这不是你们想要的
That’s not what you signed up for.
对不起你…
I’m sorry you…
我很抱歉让你们经历这些
I’m sorry you went through that.
现在我要感谢你们
Now to thank you.
我是认真的
And I mean it from
谢谢你们的反击
thank you for fighting back.
谢谢你们保护这个地方
Thank you for protecting this place,
保护我的家人
and protecting my family.
我永远不会忘记
I’ll never forget it.
现在你们…
Now you, uh…
不再需要担心打架
you stop worrying about fighting.
担心做牛仔 你们……
Worry about cowboying. You leave the…
把战斗留给我吧
You leave the fighting to me.
天啊 看来你们要喝点啤酒了?
Good Lord, looks like you boys could use some beer, huh?
嗯
Hmm.
哦 我的天哪
Oh my goodness.
你可以喝酒了吗 老大?
You all right to drink, boss?
劳埃德 我得出的结论是
Lloyd, I’ve come to the conclusion that the only thing
在这个世界上 能杀死我的只有我自己
on this earth that can kill me is me.
你们这些混♥蛋♥有觉得
Any of you dipshits feel like
老板欠了你们一个星期的工资吗?
losing a weeks’ wages to the boss?
有人能给我解释一下这整件事是怎么回事吗?
Can someone explain to me how this whole deal is working out?
哦,
Oh, that.
这就是所谓的持续进化状态
Well, that’s what you’d call a constant state of evolution.
好吧 看看杰克说的那些大话
Well, look at the big words from Jake.
我们在玩Hold ‘Em吗?
Are we playing Hold ‘Em?
我们可以玩任何你想输钱的游戏
We can play anything you want to lose your money to.
只是想让你知道 当我们打牌的时候 我们喜欢…
Just to let you know, when we play cards we like to…
说很多垃圾话
talk a lot of trash,
所以别让你的感情受到伤害 好吗?
so don’t get your feelings hurt, all right?
如果你们谁觉得可以侮辱我
If one of you boys think you can insult me,
尽力去做吧
give it your best shot.
别介意 如果我这么做了
Don’t mind if I do.
好的 这个游戏叫Hold ‘Em
Alright. The game’s Hold ‘Em.
3、6、王
Three, six, king.
明白了
Got it.
你能告诉我洗手间在哪吗?
Could you point me to the restroom?
对 就在走廊尽头右转
Yeah, it’s just down the hallway and to the right.
我先说 给我来杯啤酒
I’m going to go first. Get me a beer.
女人
Women.
怎么了?
Excuse me?
我说的是“女人”
I said “women.”
那我们呢?
What about us?
生活是视角 而你没有视角
Life is perspective and you don’t have any.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我说的是你丈夫把你丢在酒吧里
I’m talking about your husband leaving you here at the bar
帮他买♥♥杯酒 自己去做凯格尔运动
to buy him a drink and do Kiegel exercises
当他去给鼻子上粉的时候……
while he goes and powders his nose…
其实应该是反过来的
when it should be the other way around.
为什么……应该反过来吗?
Why…should it be the other way around?
因为浦西是你的 钱也有你的一半
Because you have all the pussy and half the money.
这就是为什么
That’s why.
我从没这么想过
I never thought of it like that.
嗯……
Mm hmm…
这就是看事的角度
It’s perspective.
你的男人呢?
Where’s your man?
他在我们家的门廊等我回家
He’s on our porch waiting for me to get home.
你为什么不去?
Why aren’t you?
因为我心情不好
Because I’m in a bad mood.
我不喜欢把这些带回家
I don’t like to take those home.
我的啤酒呢?
Where’s my beer?
你♥他♥妈♥的自己点啤酒
Order your own fucking beer.
给我来杯加蒂托酒的小玛格丽塔
And get me a skinny margarita with Tito’s.
这让我高兴起来了
Oh, that cheered me up.
嗯…
Mmm…
哦……
Oh…
你就不能多睡会儿吗?
Can’t you just sleep in?
今天不行 亲爱的
Not today, sweetie.
你是说不行吗?
Are you telling me no?
我有点事要处理
Got something I need to take care of.
没错 你知道
Damn right, you do.
你知道 跟我上♥床♥更快
You know, it’s faster just to fuck me
而不是吵了 最后还是要干
than argue about fucking me then still fucking me.
亲爱的 你不知道我要做什么
Sweetheart, you don’t know what I have to do.
坏事?
Something bad?
是的 坏事
Yeah. Something bad.
那就更有理由了
More reason, then.
对不起
Excuse me.
这你的吗?
This yours?
什么?
What?
在岸上找到的
Found it up here on the bank.
不是我的 伙计
It’s not mine, man.
不是你的吧?
Not yours, huh?
你确定吗?
You sure?
我说了不是我的
I said it’s not mine.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
你确定不是你的?嗯?
You sure it’s not yours? Huh?
来自黄石公园的小礼物
A little present from the Yellowstone.
什么?不!
What? No!
啊!
Ah!
应该不会太久
Shouldn’t be long now.
终于解脱了
Good riddance.
让我死在我最爱的国家吧
Let me die in the country that I love the most
我是一个相貌平平的人 对此我要自夸
I’m a plain to see plainsman and this I will boast
一颗谎言的心 远离东西的海岸
A heart that lie’s far from the East or West coast
这平原要看平原人
This plain to see plainsman
想家
Is longing for home
一颗远离东西海岸的心
A heart that lies far from the East or West coast
这个相貌平平的普通人是在思念故乡
This plain to see plainsman is longin’ for home