一无所有 也没人帮我
with nothing and nobody.
如果有地狱 你就在里面
If there’s a hell, you’re in it
等我到那了 就去见你
And I’ll see you when I get there.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
你的演讲很精彩
That was a good speech.
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
我没有风格
I don’t have a style.
不 你有
Yeah, you do.
来啊
Hit me.
加把劲!
Come on now.
来吧 来吧 宝贝 呜呼!
Come on, come on now, baby. Woo hoo!
21点
Blackjack.
到爸爸这儿来
Come to papa.
给你!
Mm! There you go.
大富豪
Big spender.
不用谢
You’re welcome.

Hey.

Hey.
每次我赢了都给你小费 而且我一直在赢
I tip you every time I win and all I been doing is winning.
你至少该说声谢谢吧
The least you can say is thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
忘恩负义的狗东西,老兄
Ungrateful motherfuckers, man.
我们给你赌场带来生意 免费上大学
We give you casinos, free college,
免费的医疗
free fucking medical care.
不知道你们还想要什么
Don’t know what else you people want.
天啊 我也不知道…也许是我们的土地?
Gee, I don’t know… Maybe our land back?
你能帮我们搞定吗 非印第安人 ?
Think you can MacGyver that up for us, Wasichu?
什么意思?
What’s that mean?
反正不是夸奖
Ain’t a compliment.
你们这些人
You fucking people.
只知道一味索取
Take, take, take, take, take, take, take.

Hey.
为了把你的土地夺回来 我做的
I’ve done more to get your land back
比上个世纪的任何人都多
than anybody in the past century.
我们的土地还没拿回来 约翰·达顿拥有我们的土地
We don’t have our land back. John Dutton has our land.
是啊 他在哪里?
Yeah, and where’s he at?
烂在床上 等死
Rotting in a fucking bed, waiting to die.
所以,你知道的 不客气
So, you know. You’re welcome.
你是说你杀了约翰·达顿?
Are you saying you shot John Dutton?
我只是个派对策划人 宝贝
I’m just a party planner, baby.
我只是把人们聚在一起
I just put people together.
他们做的就是他们做的…
What they do is what they do…
他们所做的就是清理你的土地
And what they did was clear your land.
你想要回来吗?
You want it back?
别唧唧歪歪了 要么给我发牌 要么他妈的自己去拿
Stop your bitching, deal me cards or go fucking get it.
哇!
Woo!
女服务员呢
Meter maid?
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们能和你谈谈吗?
Could we speak to you for a moment?
说吧
Speak.
你要说的话 就赶紧
You gonna speak, fucking spea
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the intrusion.
他是谁?
So who is he?
他叫切斯特·斯皮尔斯
His name is Chester Spears.
不光彩的退伍
Dishonorable discharge from the Army
2006年因行为不当被起诉
in 2006 for conduct unbecoming.
因抢劫在石泉监狱蹲了三年
Did three years in Rock Springs for robbery.
再因严重伤害罪在红楼待五年
Another five years in Red Lodge for aggravated assault.
因支票欺诈被捕
Has arrests for check fraud,
电♥信♥欺诈 两次酒后驾车
wire fraud, two DUI convictions.
经典的烂白人
TheGreat White Hopeless.
我为什么要看他?
Why am I looking at him?
他说他知道是谁打了达顿一家
He said he knows who hit the Duttons.
夸口说 把他们都干了
Bragged about putting it together.
干了?
Putting it together?
问他知不知道是谁杀了肯尼迪
Ask him if he knows who killed Kennedy.
他肯定也会告诉你是他计划好的
Probably tell you he planned that, too.
他充其量是个毒贩 莫
He’s a drug dealer, Mo. At best.
毒贩不会像这样赌博的
Drug dealers don’t gamble wads like this.
可不能失去这笔钱
Can’t afford to lose it.
这不是他赢的?
He didn’t win that?
这些是
These are his winnings.
看看你能不能帮他把幻想和现实分开
See if you can help him separate fantasy from reality.
要给他多大压力才能让他投降?
How much pressure before we let him cry uncle?
他们对约翰·达顿做的事
What they did to John Dutton
自从他们对我们做过之后就再没人做过了
hasn’t been done since they did it to us.
我们得知道是谁想夺走他的土地
We need to know who’s trying to take his land
因为下一个目标就是我们的
because they’re coming after ours next.
别对他使用酷刑
No uncles for that one.
好的
Okay.
但以往来说 我们不会放弃
But tradition, I won’t abandon.
按我们以前的方式来做
Do it the way we used to do it.
就像我们的祖父那样
Do it the way our grandfathers did it.
草泥马! 我他妈的要杀了你!
Motherfucker! I’m gonna fucking kill you!
我认得你的脸!
I know your face!
我认得你的脸!
I know your fucking face!
你♥他♥妈♥不能这么做!
You can’t fucking do this!
为什么不呢?
Why not?
五百年来你一直这样对我们
You’ve been doing it to us for five hundred years.
那就杀了我 混♥蛋♥!
Then kill me, motherfucker!
那就杀了我吧!
Go on and kill me, then!
在监狱里度过你的余生吧
Spend the rest of your fucking life in a prison cell
直到他们把漂白剂注入你的血管
until they shoot bleach in your veins
而你在通往地狱的路上尿裤子了!
and you piss yourself on your way to fucking hell!
我母亲是被两个白人杀害的
My mother was killed by two white men
她的车没油了 他们主动送她一程
who offered her a ride when her car ran out of gas.
我被绑在汽车座椅上坐了三天
I sat strapped in a car seat for three days
在别人发现我之前
before someone found me.
地狱是我所知的一切
Hell is all I’ve ever known.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What are you fucking doing?
我们可以谈谈
We can talk about it.
你是派对策划人
So, you’re the party planner.
跟我说说你为约翰·达顿策划的派对
Tell me about this party you planned for John Dutton.
我受伤了 伙计 你真的伤害了,
I’m hurt here, man. You really hurt
现在你受伤了
Now you’re hurt.
跟我说说这个派对
Tell me about this party.
谁让你来计划的?
Who wanted you to plan it?
如果我告诉你我死定了
If I tell you I’m a dead man.
你已经死了
You’re already a dead man.
唯一的问题是怎么死
Only question is how.
我他妈不想死 伙计
I don’t wanna fucking die, man.
我他妈不想死
I don’t wanna fucking die.
你当爸爸了?
You a father?
爱他们吗?
Love them?
我们在打仗 你和我
We’re at war, you and me.
你死后 我会把战争带给你的家人
When you die, I take the war to your family.
不要再考虑你自己
Stop thinking about yourself.
想想你的家人
Think about your family,
告诉我一些能救到他们的情报
and tell me something that will save them.
劳埃德!
Lloyd!
带着杰克和伊森去九号♥牧场
Take Jake and Ethan and head out to pasture nine.
把这些小母牛移走
Start moving them heifers.
三个人 你要带七个
Three guys and you’re going to take seven
给这几头牛看病
to doctor these few cows.
劳埃德 老板今天要回家
Lloyd, the boss is coming home today,
我希望身边有人
and I want people around.
这是你和我之间的秘密 去吧
You keep that between you and I. Go on.
杰克 伊森 你们跟我来 来吧
Jake, Ethan, you’re with me. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!