我想让她戴你的戒指
I want her to wear yours.
你可以
Maybe you can, uh…
你也可以稍微了解一下她
Maybe you can know her a little too, somehow.
我不知道
I don’t know…
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 过来
Come on. Come on.
过来
Come on around.
好了 好了
All right there, right there.
从马上摔下来 就再骑上去
You fall off the horse, you just get back on.
不喜欢吗
Don’t like that, huh?
好好弓几次背 我就放了你
Just give me a couple good bucks and I’ll let it loose.
来吧
Come on.
舒瓦茨和梅耶
你想从供应室拿点什么吗
Do you want anything from the supply room?
是的 我要笔 铅笔 纸
Uh, yes. I want the pens, the pencils, the paper,
咖啡 奶壶 都拿走
the coffee, the creamer… we’re taking everything.
-我全都要 -已经确认威拉·海斯总裁
– I want it all. – …has confirmed that CEO Willa Hayes
将被安排休假
will be placed on leave
直到独♥立♥调查结束
until after an independent investigation has been conducted.
海斯被指控为以下引述
Hayes was accused of what is being called and I quote,
“工作场所不当行为”
“workplace misconduct.”
海斯小姐和她的律师
Miss Hayes and her lawyers were unavailable
不会对任何评论做出回应
for any type of comment…
这个放你车里吗
Do you want this in your car?
那不是我的
Oh, that’s not mine.
是寄给你的
It’s addressed to you.
奇怪 盒子里还有个盒子
Weird. A box within a box.
等等 我不知道那是什么
Wait, I don’t know what that is.
不要
Don’t–
我不是说我会参加竞选
I’m not saying I’m gonna do it,
我只是在跟你说他们说了什么
I was just telling you what they said.
过去三年你所做的一切
Everything you’ve been doing for the past three years
都是你说你不想做的事
is something you said you didn’t want to do…
可你还是去做了
And now you just keep doing it.
好吧 那我不跟你说我的日常了
Fine, I just won’t tell you what happens during my day
到时候秘密会越来越多
and the secrets can grow and grow.
凯斯
Kayce?
凯斯
Kayce!
好了
Alright, now.
把螺母给我
Go hand me them lug nuts.
我不知道去哪了
I don’t know where they are.
伙计
Buddy.
这是你唯一的工作
That was your only job.
我小便时把它们放下了
I set them down when I pee’d.
这不是有线索了么 你在哪里小便的
Now we’re getting somewhere. Where’d you do that?
好 去找找吧
All right. Go hunt ’em up.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for helping.
这是人们应该做的 不是吗
It’s what people are supposed to do, isn’t it?
但他们没有
But they don’t.
有些人是没有
Some don’t.
不用了
No.
我们搞定了 谢谢你停车
We got it figured, thanks for stopping.
你是约翰·杜顿吧
Hey, you’re John Dutton, aren’t you?
是的
Yep.
您的呼叫已转接到自动语♥音♥留言
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message–

Hello.
杰米 我一个人都联♥系♥不上
Jamie, hey. I can’t find anybody.
贝丝 你♥爸♥和凯斯都联♥系♥不上
Not Beth, not your dad, not Kayce. Nobody.
里普 你不应该再给我打电♥话♥了
Rip, I don’t think you should call me anymore.
该死
Damn it, hey!
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
走开 走开
Go on, get!
走开 走开
Go on! Hey! Go! Hey!
快滚 滚出去 混♥蛋♥
Go on, get the fuck out of here, you piece of shit.
该死
Goddamn.
我不喜欢朝马开枪
I hate shooting horses.
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
放松
Easy, boy.
我宁愿杀一千人也不愿意杀一匹马
I’d rather kill a thousand men than shoot another horse.
现在你们可以吃它了
Now you can fucking eat him!
今天整个山谷都死气沉沉的
Whole fucking valley’s dying today.
意料之外 情理之中
Doesn’t that fucking figure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!