No, I’m not.
你有机会从他手上解救那片土地
You have an opportunity to free that land of him.
谁也看不出来是你干的
And it will look like everyone but you who did it.
我不是罪犯
I’m not a criminal.
这只是他们的法律
It’s only a crime by their laws.
我们的法律超越了冰河时代 这是我们的责任
By our laws, which have outlasted an ice age, it is duty.
保护我们的土地和我们的生活方式
To protect our land and preserve our way of life.
这是信仰
It is religion.
难道你相信他们的信仰吗
Or did you buy into their religion
毕竟你接受了他们的法律
when you bought into their laws?
我会用他们的规则打败他们
I will beat them with their own rules.
规则就是用来打破的
They make their rules to be broken.
美国违反了自己制定的每一条规则
The United States has broken every rule it has ever made.
与法国的第一个条约 以及与我们的每一个条约
From its first treaty with France to every treaty with us,
与伊朗签订的最后一个条约
to their last treaty with Iran.
他们只要求别人遵守他们的规则
They only hold others to their rules.
他们想打就打 想打哪儿就打哪
They make war when they want, where they want,
想要什么就抢什么
they take what they want,
然后制定规则来阻止别人拿回去
then make rules that keep you from taking it back.
他们为奴隶制定规则
They make rules for the slave
也为主人制定规则
and they make rules for the masters.
你在遵守奴隶的规则
You’re following the slave rules.
但如果你遵循主人的规则
But if you follow the masters’ rules,
那你就会杀了他 夺回我们的土地
then you’ll kill him, and give us our land back.
你和一个武士部落的人同行
You travel with a man from a warrior clan,
但你不让他发动战争
but you do not let him make war.
你让他也变成了奴隶
You make him a slave, too.
也许你已经听够了 做事不需要得到许可
Maybe you’ve heard enough that you don’t ask permission.
也许你可以为我们的人♥民♥开战
Maybe you go and make war for our people.
然后我们就可以回家了
And then… we go home.
蒙大拿畜牧协会
畜牧协会主席在你办公室
Chairmen of the Stockgrower’s Association are in your office.
-哪一个 -所有人
– Which one? – All of them.
你们怎么样
How you boys doing?
有你在就更好了
Better, with you in office.
好吧 谢谢
Oh, well… Appreciate that.
不 是我们该谢谢你
No, we appreciate it.
我能帮什么忙吗
How can I help you?
我们在想 也许我们可以帮助你
Well, we’re thinking maybe… maybe we can help you.
在这个过程中 也可以帮助我们自己
And help ourselves in the process.
州长只剩两年任期了
Governor’s termed out. She’s got two years left.
现在是决定谁接替她的时候了
Time to decide who replaces her is now.
我们想推荐你 凯斯
We’re thinking that’s… that’s you, Kayce.
我们是认真的
Hey, we’re serious.
我不是政客
I ain’t no politician.
说的没错
You’re damn right, you aren’t.
你坦诚直白 言出必行
You say what you mean and you do what you say.
蒙大拿州又不一定认可我的正义观
I’m not sure my brand of justice is what this state wants.
这正是本州急需的品质
It’s exactly what this state wants and needs.
有个混♥蛋♥偷你的牛
Some bastard goes and steals your cattle,
你没找治安官
you don’t punt it to the sheriff,
而是直接去杀了那狗♥娘♥养♥的
you just go over there and shoot the son of a bitch.
这算什么竞选口号♥啊
I don’t think that’s much of a campaign slogan.
孩子 你可以在T恤上印个”我杀了一个偷牛贼”
Hell, son. You could print “I killed a cattle thief”
然后拿到教堂去卖♥♥
on t-shirts and sell ’em in church.
不行了 时代变了
Not anymore. Times have changed.
也许吧 但蒙大拿州没有变
Maybe so. But Montana hasn’t.
博兹曼 米苏拉选不了州长
Bozeman, Missoula, they don’t decide the Governor.
大瀑布城 迪伦 迈耳才能选
Great Falls decides. Dillon decides. Miles City decides.
那些嬉皮士肯定会抱怨和抗♥议♥
Those hippies will bitch and protest
然后发推说他们不还学校贷款了
and Twitter out bullshit about not paying off their school loans,
但他们投不了票
but they won’t vote.
只要雪道上还有雪
They’re not gonna stand in line and put their money
他们就没办法排队投票
where their mouth is when there’s snow on the ski slopes.
他们五月举♥行♥选举 我们就玩完了
They start holding elections in May, we’re fucked.
但在那之前 将由我们决定谁来管理这个州
But until then, we decide who runs this state.
凯斯 这需要时间
Kayce, these things take time.
是时候计划了 想想吧
Time to plan. Think about it.
当人们离开房♥间时 州长不用站起来
Governors don’t have to stand when people leave the room.
坐着握手就好
You just sit there and shake hands.
保重
Take care.
董事会准备好了我们就开会
When the board is ready we’ll conference in,
但你要向他们解释 这是一个恶作剧
but explain to them: this is a hatchet job.
举报人甚至都不是员工
Okay, the caller isn’t even an employee.
你怎么知道 举报人是匿名的
How can you know that? The caller is anonymous.
她看着我的眼睛 亲口承认了
She looked me in the fucking eye and told me it was her!
应该雇佣她 而不是解雇她的
Should have hired her instead of firing her.
你能回避一下吗
Can you give us a minute?
好的
Okay.
你得玩阴的了
You need to start playing dirty.
我一直在玩阴的 然后他们阴了我们
I’ve been playing dirty. They play dirty right back.
他们在玩零和游戏
They are playing a zero sum game,
还拿我的事业做赌注
they’re doing it with my fucking career.
这绝对不行
I will not have it.
这不像蒙大拿州的土地交易吧
Don’t feel much like a land deal in Montana, does it?
嗯 感觉像也门的石油交易
No. It feels like an oil deal in Yemen.
从现在开始 我们就要这样对待
And from now on, that’s how we treat it.
你可以吗
Can you do that?
你说什么就是什么
I can do whatever you want.
爆胎了吗
Got a flat?
是的 我想叫拖车
Yeah, I’m trying to call a tow truck,
但是没信♥号♥♥
but I don’t have any signal.
你有备用的吗
You got a spare?
我不知道 这是租来的车
I don’t know. It’s a rental.
打开看看吧
Let’s open her, find out.
猜猜我多大了
Guess how old I am.
八岁
Eight.
这不是我第一次猜了 孩子
Not my first rodeo, son.
看 所有的装备都在这里
Look. You got the whole kit right here.
我没有钱
I… I don’t have any money.
我只是想说 我没有什么可以给你的
I’m just saying… I don’t have anything to give you.
女士 你从哪里来
Ma’am, where are you from?
恩西诺 在加州
Encino. That’s in California.
我知道恩西诺在哪里
I know where Encino is.
在这里 只要是对的事我们就会去做
Out here, we do things because they’re the right thing to do
这是我们唯一的理由
and that’s the only reason we need.
你想学生活技能吗
You wanna learn a life skill?
什么是生活技能
What’s a life skill?
让你不用站在路边
It’s something that’ll keep you from standing
等手♥机♥信♥号♥♥的技能
on the side of the road hoping for a phone signal.
听起来很方便啊
Sounds handy.
以及如何
And how…
没想到这种事我还会帮你第二次
Never thought I’d have to do this for you again.
我也是
Yeah. Me neither.
她看起来有多糟糕 特里
How bad is she gonna look, Terry?
很难说
Well, it’s hard to say.
要看防腐工行不行了
Depends on how good the embalmer was.
如果防腐得好 那
If he was good, then, uh,
她可能会看起来像我们埋葬她的时候
she might look like she did when we buried her.
但如果不好 那
But if he wasn’t, then, uh…
可能会很糟糕
It could be bad.
希望是艾迪做的防腐处理
Let’s just hope Eddie did the embalming.
嗯 是埃迪
Yeah. Yeah, it was Eddie.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
我遇到了一个人
I met somebody.
我要和她共度余生
I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with her.
我可以去商店
I could have gone to some store
给她买♥♥个傻♥逼♥戒指
and bought her some fucking ring,
但这有什么意思呢
but what does that mean?
妈的 对不起
Shit, I’m sorry.
不该说脏话的
Shouldn’t curse.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!