Don’t ask me that, Beth.
你杀了谁
Who’d you kill?
我说什么来着
What did I just say?
我们不能再这样了
We don’t get to do that anymore.
哪样
What’s that?
秘密
Secrets.
不能再有秘密了
We don’t get those.
有些事我必须去做
There’s things I do,
还有一些事我必须去摆平
and then there’s things that I got to get done.
这些事你肯定不想听
You don’t want to know them.
这不是秘密 亲爱的 我是为了你好
It’s not a secret, Darling. It’s a favor.
有多少
How many?
够了
Enough.
有多少事
How many?
这个牧场很大 贝丝
It’s a big ranch, Beth.
我们的敌人不会公平战斗 你知道的
And our enemies don’t fight fair, you know that.
多少
How many?
说真的 我也不知道
I don’t know. Honestly.
别假装你不知道我们是怎么战斗的
Don’t pretend like you don’t know how we fight.
我当然知道
Oh, I know how you fight…
我赞同尼采关于是非的思想
I subscribe to Nietzsche’s thoughts on right and wrong.
他是一位德国哲学家
He was a German philosopher who died of syphilis
收留妓♥女♥之后死于梅毒
after he cornholed some prostitute,
所以生活模式没什么好追求的
so not exactly a life to model yours after,
但他关于对与错 善与恶的思想
but his thoughts on right and wrong, good and evil.
就是根本没有对错善恶
Which were: there’s no such thing.
这点我是相信的
That, I believe.
我相信要全身心地去爱
I believe in loving with your whole soul
如果有人想杀死你的所爱 就格杀勿论
and destroying anything that wants to kill what you love.
仅此而已
That’s it.
就这么简单
That’s all there is.
我也相信这一点
I believe in the same thing.
我收回那句话
I take it back.
你可以保守这个秘密
You can keep this secret.
失陪了
Now if you’ll excuse me…
我也要杀个人
I gotta kill someone, too.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
他们惹错人了 老爸
They fucked with the wrong bull, daddy.
是的
Yes, they did.
再见
I’ll see you there.
你想要的东西 我拿到了
That thing you wanted back. I got it.
要我放在什么地方吗
Want me to put it some place?
不 我不想要
Naw, I don’t want it.
只是不想让他拥有
Just didn’t want him to have it…
他不会再来拿回去了吧
He’s not gonna come looking for it, is he?
不会 先生
No, sir.
那趟火车只朝一个方向前进
That train only runs in one direction.
你查到他背后的人了吗
You find out who was holding his leash?
是个叫罗尔克的家伙
It’s a guy by the name of Roarke.
我不认识他
I don’t know who he is.
罗尔克
Roarke.
要我打听一下吗
Want me to start asking around?
不需要
No. No need.
一般人丢了狗
When people lose their dogs
都会到处问有没有人见过它们
they ask everyone if they’ve seen them.
他很快就会出现了
He’ll show up soon enough.
好的 先生 有什么需要就找我
Yes, sir. Let me know if you need anything.
怎么了
What?
嗯 终于看到一个计划成功了
Well, it’s nice to see a plan work out for once.
你的计划真的成功了 爸
I guess your plan did work out, Dad.
嗯
Well…
不是我的计划
Not my plan. My…
可能是我的梦想吧 但这是你的计划
My dream, maybe, but… Your plan.
有一说一 这是你为我打造的计划
Your plan for me, if you want to get down to it.
好吧 有一说一
All right, well, if you want to get down to it,
如果这不是你的命运 我的计划根本就不重要
it don’t matter what my plan was if it ain’t your destiny.
我不相信命运
I don’t believe in destiny.
也是
Yeah, right.
就算是你 也没那么天真
Even you aren’t that naive.
爸
Hey, Dad.
过得开心点
Have a good day.
不可能 儿子
I won’t, son.
我的好日子已经结束了
I believe I’m all out of those.
拉勒米 走吧
Come on, Laramie. Let’s go.
来了
I’m coming.
-东西都收拾好了吗 -嗯
– You have everything? – Yeah.
-马匹装车了吗 -嗯
– Horses loaded? – Oh, yeah.
都准备好了
We’re all set.
-怎么了 -没什么
– What? – Nothin.
怎么啦
What?
说吧 为什么
Go ahead, why?
这有点难以解释
It’s kind of hard to explain.
可不嘛 我真是想不明白
Yeah, I’d think so. I can’t make sense of it.
沃克也有一个
Walker has one, too.
他把屁♥眼♥印在胸前我都不在乎
But he could have his asshole on his chest and I wouldn’t care.
他真是个好男人
That is one fine son of a bitch.
你知道烙印意味着什么吗
Do you know what a brand means?
-意味着我是某个东西的一部分 -并不是
– Means I’m a part of something. – No, that’s not what it means.
东西打上烙印以后 万一丢了
You brand something so that if it gets lost
大家都知道它属于谁
everyone knows who it belongs to.
所以才要打上烙印
That’s why you do it.
早上好
Good morning.
等人都到了以后 我就送你们进去
Once the entire party is here I will escort you in.
我可以保证 人都到了
The entire party is here, I assure you.
我们还在等州长
We’re still waiting on the Governor.
怕不是在逗我
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.
一大早就要摆点谱 是吗
Decided to start the day with a little theater, did you?
一点点
Just a little.
很高兴再次见到你
It’s good to see you again.
-州长 -杰米
– Governor. – Jamie.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我这里有咖啡 橙汁
There’s coffee, some orange juice,
那边还有什锦糕点
and some assorted pastries over there
如果有人敢吃谷蛋白的话
for anyone willing to brave gluten.
我不怕谷蛋白
I, for one, am not afraid of gluten.
能给我弄一盘吗 再来点咖啡
Could you make me a plate, please, and some coffee?
我们就开门见山吧
Well, I say we just dive in.
海斯女士 你们愿意先开始吗
Mrs. Hayes, would your team like to start?
林务局的租赁合同已经拿到了
The forest service lease has been secured.
联邦航♥空♥局已经批准了机场和跑道计划
FAA has approved both the airport and runway plans.
航♥空♥公♥司♥已经同意提供资金
The airlines have agreed to finance the build
建造各自的航站楼
of their respective terminals.
零售商的租约也齐了
Our leases with retail vendors are in place,
这样我们就可以资助机场建设
which allows us to fund the airport build…
不需要州政♥府♥的资金 所以你选举需要公债的理由
…without using state funds, which negates your requirement
也就不成立了 因为我们不需要公债
to place the bond on the ballot, because we don’t need the bond.
我们只要
We just need…
匿名指控市场股票总裁工作场所骚扰
海斯女士 有什么问题吗
Mrs. Hayes, is there an issue?
有问题吗 威拉
Problem, Willa?
舒服了吧 贱♥人♥
Take that you fucking bitch.
埃利斯
Ellis?
我出去一下
I need to step out for a moment.
罗尔克有权就我们的立场发表意见
Roarke has the authority to speak on our position.
哪个是罗尔克
Roarke. Which one is he?
是我
That’s me.
见过我以后 你就永远不会忘记了
Once you put a name to this face, you will never forget it.
嗯 我不会忘记的
No, I don’t believe I will.
这给州政♥府♥带来了
Now… What this provides the state
机场 机票销♥售♥ 租车 酒店税
is the added tax revenue from the airport, from ticket sales,
燃油销♥售♥增加的税收
car rentals, hotel taxes, fuel sales…