“fuck with the bull and you get the horns.”
谁让你惹公牛了呢
Well, you fucked with the bull.
你在镜子前肯定练过这句话吧
I bet you practiced saying that in front of the mirror.
练了一个小时 任何事我都会准备周全
For an hour. I prepare for everything.
预期所有可能的结果
I anticipate every possible outcome.
我对你也是抱有同样的期待
And I would have expected the same from you,
但如果你动动脑子
but if you had given this any thought,
就会知道所有可能的结果
you would have known every possible outcome
都是让我坐在这里
leads to me sitting right here.
当你发现自己站在要塞的墙上时 威拉
When you find yourself standing on the wall of the Alamo, Willa,
结果就已经决定了
the outcome has already been decided.
唯一要做的就是在他们杀了你之前
The only thing left to do is to kill as much as you can
尽可能多地杀戮
before they kill you.
有理
I respect that.
你也斩获颇丰啊
And you certainly got your kills.
你这个小婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
害我的股东损失了数十亿美元
Cost my shareholders billions.
但现在因为这件事
But now, as a result,
我的股东变成了舒瓦茨和梅耶的大股东
my shareholders are majority owners of Schwartz and Meyer.
而你 被解雇了
And you, you’re fired.
谢谢你在你父亲农场周围买♥♥的土地
So thank you for all that land around your father’s ranch.
我们对这个山谷有宏大的版图
We have big plans for this valley.
在这种刺痛感消退后 给我打个电♥话♥
And after the sting of this fades, you should give me a call.
有了你 我肯定如虎添翼
You could do very well working for me.
当这一切结束后
When all this is over…
我要把你的文凭挂在我招待所马桶的上方
I’m gonna hang your diploma above my toilet in my guest house.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我说了 你得先等刺痛感消退
Like I said, you gotta let the sting fade.
然后我们可以谈谈
Then we’ll talk.
我的刺痛感永远不会消退
The sting never fades with me.
这是一个痛苦的教训
It is a painful lesson.
下次就轮到你了
And one you’re about to learn.
我真的很喜欢她
I really like her.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是加勒特·兰德尔吗
Are you Garrett Randall?
谁找我
Who wants to know?
蒙大拿州的检察长
The attorney general of Montana.
这是你的老板吗
That who you work for?
这是我本人
That’s who I am.
你找我♥干♥嘛
What do you want with me?
我只是想看看你
I just want to look at you.
看看有没有我的影子
See if I recognize anything in myself.
迈克
Michael?
这不是我的名字了
That’s not my name anymore.
虽然你不承认
Well, that might not be what you call yourself
但这就是你的名字
but that’s your name.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你的眼睛像你母亲
You got your mother’s eyes.
别跟我提你杀的那个女人
Don’t you mention the woman you killed to me.
看来你都查清楚了
I see, you got it all figured out, huh? You…
你都知道了
you know the score.
我和你母亲当时毒瘾很大
Your mother and I were strung out on so much shit.
有时我躺着看着天花板
I’d lie there some times, I’d stare up at the ceiling
还以为天花板在我身上融化了呢
and think the son of a bitch was melting on top of me.
但我们曾经也怀揣过希望
But at one time, we had hope.
我们梦想着未来
We dreamed about a future.
该死的毒品夺走了我们的一切 所以
Those goddam drugs took it all away from us, so…
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
你不需要知道
You don’t need to know that.
我需要
Yes, I do. I need it.
为了我的灵魂
For my soul.
我想知道我到底是谁
To understand who the hell I am!
你想知道你是谁
You wanna know who the hell you are?
你母亲为了毒品出♥卖♥♥♥了她的身体
Your mother sold her body for drugs
所以我杀了她
and I killed her for it.
这就是你
That’s who you are.
这就是你的母亲
That’s where you come from.
看看你都变成什么样了
Look what you’ve made of yourself.
你母亲曾经有过美好的一面
See, there was good in your mother at one time.
她有优点 我也有优点
Good. There’s good in her, good in me, too.
谢天谢地 你继承了我们的优点
Thank God those are the parts of us that he gave to you.
我可以说对不起 但如果没发生这些事
I’d say I’m sorry, but if things hadn’t happened
你要么已经死了
the way they did, you’d be dead,
要么进监狱 要么和我一起焊接管围栏
you’d be in prison or you’d be welding pipe fence with me.
你走上了属于你的道路
You got put on the road you belong on.
继续前行吧 儿子
You stay on it, son.
约翰·达顿不该告诉你的
John Dutton never should have told you.
他没有
He didn’t.
是我自己发现的
I found out myself.
好吧 真可惜
Oh, well, that’s a shame.
现在你想了解我了
Now you’re gonna want to know me.
我杀死了我所爱的一切
I’ve killed everything I ever loved
以及爱我的一切
and everything that ever loved me.
你不会想了解我的 儿子
You don’t want to know me… son.
我必须了解你
I need to.
我从来不知道我是谁
I’ve never known who I was.
我一直觉得自己不完整
I’ve never felt like I was whole.
我必须了解你
I need to know you.
否则我将永远不了解自己
Or I will never know myself.
喝咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
好的
Sure.
来
Come on.
你得走了
You need to go.
吉米 怎么了
Jimmy, what happened?
我不能说
Can’t really talk about it.
好吧
Okay,
我们先去波卡特洛的牛仔竞技赛 然后去奥格登
we’re headed to the rodeo in Pocatello, then Ogden.
我们要是过来的话 就给你打电♥话♥
I’ll just call you when we swing by this way.
你是哪里人
Where’d you come from?
无名之地
Nowhere.
生活就是喜欢找麻烦
Life just likes to hunt up fucking trouble.
一直找上我的门
Throw it at me.
诗人啊
A poet.
走吧
All right, let’s go.
好了 起来 我们走
All right, get up, let’s go.
别做傻事
Don’t do anything stupid.
你们得离开这里一会儿
Y’all need to stay clear of here for a little while.
-明白吗 -嗯 吉米说过了
– You understand that? – Yeah, I got the memo.
吉米 我们走
All right, Jimmy, let’s go.
你 我们走
You, okay, let’s go.
你不用过来
You don’t have to come.
不 我绝对不能错过
Oh, no. I wouldn’t miss this for the fucking world.
是吗
Yeah?
我感觉这里正在失去光彩
This place is losing its luster to me.
我觉得可能还有点光彩
I don’t know, I think there might be a little luster left.
他们还不明白我们的意图
They’re sure slow to get the message.
我们把人都叫上来
Yeah. Maybe we ought to get the boys up here
再去招惹这群混♥蛋♥吧
before we mess with these assholes any more.
这他妈就一个人
It’s one fucking guy.
我们的工作就是找麻烦 我们找点麻烦吧
You know, we’re getting paid to stir trouble, let’s stir some.
操 克林特 掉头
Shit! Clint, turn back!
杀了你们这群狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’ll shoot every one of you sons of bitches!
死得这么痛快 便宜你了 混♥蛋♥
You got off easy, you piece of shit.
坐在这里吃晚饭感觉挺别扭的
Feels wrong, sitting here eating dinner
-我们应该去处理 -凯斯
– when we should be down there dealing with– – Kayce.
处理什么
Dealing with what?
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的
How was your day, honey?
我被炒了
I got fired.
这件事也不用详谈了吧
I guess we won’t talk about that either.
让我们继续幻想