This motherfucker trying to crack my skull
这家伙就想干爆我的头
every time I turn around?
我是在给你找个出路
I’m trying to find a way out for you.
你得帮我
You gotta help me, here.
你也一样
So do you.
凯斯 如果可以信守承诺 我肯定没意见
Kayce, I got no problem with a man that does what he’s told.
但他做不到
But he won’t.
不行 他必须得等价交换
Nah. He’s gotta give us something as good as he knows.
你们想要我的把柄吗
You want something you can hold over my head?
你得证明自己 沃克
You’re gonna have to prove yourself, Walker.
只要你能证明 你想走还是想留 都随你
Once you do, the choice to stay or leave is up to you.
总比死强吧
Beats dying.
在我看来 这是目前唯一的选择
As far as I see it, that’s the only other option right now.
这个该死的地方
This fucking place.
就是块磁铁 把世界上所有的错误都吸引过来了
It’s a magnet for everything wrong in this fucking world.
这不就把你吸回来了
Well, it drew you back.
你犯了什么错
What’s wrong with you?
过了这村没这店了
I ain’t gonna offer it again.
门开着 进来吧
Door’s open. Come on in.
原谅我的穿着
Pardon the way I’m dressed.
我刚做完瑜伽
Just finished my yoga.
穿着长袍吗
In a robe?
我裸体做的
Do it naked.
衣服会限制身体的自然运动
Clothing restricts the body’s natural movement.
如果我们按照上帝创造我们的方式生活
It’d be a better world if we went about our days
世界会变得更美好
just the way God made us.
请坐
Have a seat.
怎么样了
So how’s it going?
我们把他们逼得很紧
We’ve been pushing them pretty hard.
很好 继续努力
Good. Keep pushing.
我不想回监狱
I ain’t trying to go back to prison
也不想被杀
and I ain’t trying to get killed.
你们所做的一切都是合理的
Everything you’ve done has been justified:
他们骚扰我们的牲畜 你们把他们赶走了
they harassed our livestock and you ran them off.
如果上了法庭 这就是宣判结果
That’s the way this will play out in a court of law.
继续逼他 让他做出我们可以在法庭上利用的事
Now keep pushing until he does something else we can use in court.
我再找点人来
I’m going to bring some more men on.
我可不希望他找十几个牧人
I don’t want a dozen of his wranglers
把我拖进灌木蒿丛
dragging me through the sagebrush.
随你啊
Bring on whoever you like,
最好有人能被拖进灌木蒿丛
but somebody had better get drug through the sagebrush.
如果没有任何损失 我们就不能起诉要求赔偿
We can’t sue for damages if there aren’t any damages.
你没我那么了解约翰·杜顿
You don’t know John Dutton like I do.
所以我付你那么多钱嘛
That’s why the job pays so well.
继续逼那个混♥蛋♥
So keep poking him till that son of a bitch
让他做一些无法挽回的事情
does something he can’t take back.
走吧
Let’s go.
怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
那些业余牛仔
Those dude-string cowboys.
她需要医生
She needs a doctor.
好吧 来 给我
Okay, come on. Give her to me.
他们骑着马 想把我们踩死
They ran us down on horses. Tried to trample us to death.
罗伊德 叫兽医
Lloyd, call the vet.
抱歉 先生 你不吃早餐吗
Sorry, sir. You’re not eating breakfast?
嗯 我今天起晚了
No, I slept in today.
我最后再说一遍 我有一种预感
For the last time, I got a feeling.
可以来点巧克力黑猩猩麦片吗
Can I have some Choco Chimps?
好的
Yeah, sure.
听起来不错
That sounds pretty good.
来两份吧 盖特
How about two of those, Gator?
你不想吃美味的熏肉吗 或者我
You don’t want some tasty bacon or I got–
不了 我今天就吃巧克力黑猩猩麦片
No, I think Choco Chimps this morning.
看来我不是唯一嗜睡的人啊
Seems I’m not the only one sleeping in these days.
我的闹钟没响
My alarm didn’t go off.
你为什么要设闹钟
And why… why are you setting an alarm?
我妈妈就是我的闹钟
My mom’s my alarm.
不管我喜不喜欢 她早上6点就响
She goes off at 6:00 A.M. whether I like it or not.
今天她没起来
Today, she slept in.
天啊 我爱夏天
God, I love summer.
我也是
I do, too.
可惜夏天会结束
I hate for it to end.
是啊
Yeah.
事先声明
This is, for the record–
没事的 盖特
It’s going to be fine, Gator.
-牛奶 -一点点就好
– Milk? – Just a little.
能让我先吃完早饭吗
Can I finish my breakfast?
这很重要
It’s important.
我以为你上班去了呢
I thought you were at work.
今天帮我个忙 伙计 待在屋里 好吗
Do me a favor, today, buddy, and stay inside, okay?
房♥子里吗
Inside the house?
是的 看个电影什么的
Yeah, just… Watch a movie or something.
我吃完早饭就过去
I’m going to finish my breakfast, then I’ll be down.
在谷仓等我
Meet me at the barn.
有点不对劲
Something’s wrong.
看起来是的
Looks that way.
麦片要软了
It’s gonna get soggy.
这么糟糕啊
That bad, huh?
本来可以更糟 但也糟不到哪去
Could have been worse, but not much.
需要步♥枪♥才能搞定吗
And it takes rifles to fix?
可能吧
It might.
出去吧
Let’s go outside.
那个流浪汉什么时候回来的
When did that drifter wander back?
今天早上
This morning.
和他有关吗
He involved in this?
这是两码事
It’s two separate things.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
是你朋友韦德·莫罗♥干♥的 先生
Your friend Wade Morrow’s what happened to them, sir.
用马踩了他们
He ran them down.
在我们的地盘上
On our side of the fence.
牧人们很不爽 想去找他们算账
Boys are pretty hot. They want to go after them.
他来这儿就一直在找我们麻烦
He’s been goading our ass ever since he got here.
我也觉得很烦
He’s been goading me pretty good, too.
那家伙是个恶棍和懦夫
That piece of shit is a bully and a coward,
但他不傻
but he ain’t stupid.
他的工作不是让游客骑野牛
His job ain’t riding tourists by buffalo.
这就是他的工作
This is what he was hired to do.
先生 你想怎么办
Well, sir, what do you want to do?
不能打电♥话♥给治安官
Can’t call the sheriff.
嗯 他们已经考虑到了
No, they’ve already thought about that
肯定有了理由 借口或不在场证明
and already have a reason or an excuse or an alibi.
我们得做点什么
We got to do something.
没有人比我更想找那混♥蛋♥算账
I have more reason than anyone to go after that piece of shit.
你不能让他们鲁莽行事
You don’t send them off half-cocked.
你得聪明点
You be smart about this.
想出一个可行的计划
You figure out a plan that works,
把那个垃圾送去火车站
and you take that trash to the fucking train station.
遵命
Yes, sir.
里普
Rip.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的拿了我的东西
That son of a bitch has something that belongs to me
我想拿回来
and I want it back.
三十年到无期徒刑
一次谋杀
四次袭击
囚犯姓名
加勒特·兰德尔
地址
蒙大拿州 雷德洛奇市 巴克霍恩草地1401号♥
舒瓦茨和梅耶
达顿小姐
Miss Dutton, there’s, um…
那是我的桌子
That’s my desk.
不 现在是我的桌子了
Not anymore. It’s my desk now.
我的电脑 我的办公家具
My computer. My office furniture.
我的办公室
My office.
牛仔有句话怎么说的来着
What’s that saying cowboys use,
“敢惹公牛 就是找怼”