提特
Teeter!
是不是很惨
Is it bad?

Come on.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
等我们回去
When we get back,
医生会把你治好的
the doctor, he’ll fix you up just right.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
不是很惨吧
That wasn’t so bad, was it?
一点也不惨
No. Not too bad at all.
你应该趁我没毁容的时候干我
You should’ve fucked me while I still had a face
但没关系 我们慢慢来
but that’s all right, we’ll work on yer timin’.
*你该走了*
*It’s time for you to go*
*余生躺在桌子上*
*Lay on the table the rest of your lives*
*我属于哪里*
*Where I belong*
*你该走了*
*It’s time for you to go*
拿杯水 谢谢
Can I get some water, please?
你刚才唱的那首歌♥
That song you just sang.
是关于什么的
What was it about?
关于死亡吧
Well… I reckon it’s about death.
你了解死亡吗
You know death?
算是专家吧
Kind of a expert on it.
你看起来也像是专家啊
You look like you’re kind of a expert on it too.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
既然这样 那首歌♥送给你
Well… then that last song was for you.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
回家
Headin’ home.
你家在哪
Where’s that?
今晚的家我还没选好
Ain’t picked tonight’s home yet.
我能帮你选吗
Can I pick it for you?
那首歌♥就是我最后的倔强了
I think up on that stage is about as good as I get.
我没什么可以给你的了
I’m afraid I ain’t got much left to give.
让我来吧
I’ll do the giving.
如果我没这么穷困潦倒的话
If I weren’t such miserable fucking company,
我肯定愿意当你的炮♥友♥
I’d damn sure take you up on that.
黄石
第三季 第九集
这才叫饼干嘛
That’s how you make a fucking biscuit.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
就是酸痛
Just sore.
每一块肌肉
Every muscle.
全身都疼
Every one of them.
我理解这种感觉
I know the feeling.
十年来 每次行动后我都有这种感觉
I felt like that after every op for ten years.
你没习惯吗
Didn’t get used to it?
习惯了一点吧 但你不需要习惯
Little bit. But you don’t need to get used to it
因为你再也不用做这种事了 对吧
’cause you’re never gonna pull that shit ever again. Right?
嗯 没有下次了
No, I got that out of my system.
治疗酸痛的最好办法是睡觉
Well, the best cure for the soreness is sleep.
你继续睡觉吧 宝贝
So why don’t you just go back to bed, baby?
我要带泰特去买♥♥学习用具
No, I gotta take Tate school shopping.
今晚要见老师
Tonight is a meet the teacher night,
你也要去
I want you to be there.
我在这个山谷里谁也不认识
I don’t know anyone in this valley
我不想一个人去
and I don’t want to be there by myself.
你就别去了
You shouldn’t go at all.
我们让他在家上学吧
We should home school him.
他需要学的东西都在这里
Everything he needs to learn is right here.
全州最好的老师是他妈妈
And why do we send him to school
还送他上学干嘛
when the best teacher in the whole state is his mother?
因为他妈妈还有自己的课要教
Because his mother’s got classes of her own.
我还没准备好放弃我的事业
I’m not ready to give up my career yet.
我没想让你放弃
I’m not asking you to.
但如果他的未来是管理这里的话
But if his future is running this place,
这就是他需要学习的全部
then this is all he needs to be studying.
谁来教他呢 你吗
And who’s going to teach him that, you?
我爸
My dad.
他现在啥事都没有
Hell, he’s got nothing else going on.
全靠我们运作
He’s got us running everything.
祖父母不就是干这个的吗
That’s what grandpas are for, right?
你父亲和我育儿价值观不同吧
Yeah, I don’t think your father and I share the same parenting values.
他从没打过我屁♥股♥
He never spanked me once.
嗯 只是给你烙了个印
No. Just burned his brand into you.
他和当年不一样了
He was different then.
我也是
So was I.
我的看法不一样了
I see it different now.
我现在理解烙印了
I understand it.
反正我永远都不理解
Well, I’ll never understand it.
你得答应我一件事 宝贝
And you gotta promise me something, baby.
答应我坚持最初的看法
Promise me you’ll see that for what it was.
不要改变
Don’t ever see it different.
答应我
Promise.
我答应你
I promise.
算了 我还是继续睡觉吧
Yeah, fuck it. I’m going back to bed.
什么时候开家长会
What time is this meet the parent deal?
没事
Doesn’t matter.
我们不去了
‘Cause we’re not going.
他在农场学到的课程
The lessons he learns on this ranch,
其他学校都教不了
no school could ever teach.
我会和你父亲谈谈的
I’ll talk to your father about it.
有空吗
Got a minute?
怎么了
For what?
里普有东西要给你看
Rip’s got something he needs to show you.
很糟糕吗
Is it bad?
非常糟糕
Couldn’t be much worse.
他在新谷仓
He’s out at the New Barn.
上车吧 我送你过去
Jump in. I’ll drive you down.
不 这是你和他之间的事
Nah, I think this is between you and him.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我发现一个你忘记处理的东西
Found something that you forgot to get rid of.
什么东西
What’s that?
他在哪里
Where was he?
在迪伦的酒吧唱歌♥
Singing in a fucking bar in Dillon.
我们得知道他跟什么人说了什么 凯斯
We need to know who he told and what, Kayce.
然后我来解决这个问题
And then I got to put that problem in the ground.
但是在此之前 你得告诉我
But before I do that, you’re going to tell me
为什么这个问题还在呼吸
why the fuck that problem is still breathing.
在你见过的人里 属我杀人最多
You’ll never meet a man who’s killed more men than me.
但我从来没有杀过平民
But I ain’t never murdered one.
我永远也不会
I never will.
把他带进谷仓吧
Just bring him into the barn.
走吧 出来
All right, let’s go. Get out.
别走开
Stick around, Rip.
咱们就地解决
Let’s just figure this all out right now.
又回到这里了 真♥他♥妈♥爽
Back at this fucking place. Go figure.
你答应了我
You gave me your word.
我没说出去
I kept it. I ain’t said shit.
你说你要离开这个州
You said you were going to leave the state
再也不回来的
and never come back.
可你又回来了
Here you are.
我在假释中 凯斯
I’m on parole, Kayce.
每两周就要报到
I gotta check in every couple weeks
否则这辈子都得逃命了
or else I’m just running for the rest of my fucking life.
你下次在酒吧打架会怎么样 沃克
What happens when you get in your next bar fight, Walker?
警♥察♥把你按到墙上
The police got you up against the wall
你唯一可以用来交换自♥由♥的筹码
and the only thing that you can trade for
就是我们
your fucking freedom is us?
你想过吗 凯斯
Ever think about that, Kayce?
你想回来工作吗 沃克
Want your job back, Walker?
当然不想
Hell, no.
我每次转过身

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!