今天不顺吗
Rough day?
你今天过的怎么样
How was your day?
我每天过的都一样 宝贝
Mine are all the same, baby.
是吗 都一样吗
Are they? All the same?
你骗我的时候脑子里在想什么
What goes through your mind when you’re lying to me?
保护我吗 保护什么呢
You’re protecting me? From what?
你都干了那么多缺德事
After all I’ve seen you do.
但我不能生气 因为这就是我骗你的原因
But I can’t be angry because that’s why I lie to you.
-你撒了什么谎 -你撒了什么谎
– What did you lie about? – What did you lie about?
我不想告诉你是因为
I didn’t want to tell you because
我每次的原因都一样
it’s always the same story with me.
我总是处于需要杀人或被杀的境地
I’m always in a position where I need to kill or be killed.
现在还变成了我的工作
Hell, it’s my job now.
我不想说 是因为
I don’t want to say anything because…
我不想让你觉得我是个坏人
I don’t want you to think I’m a bad man.
哪怕我会这么想
Even if I think it.
我不想让你这么想 因为如果你这么想
I don’t want you to think it because if you think it,
那就是真的了
then it’s true.
自从我认识你 这就是你的工作 凯斯
It’s been your job since I’ve met you, Kayce.
我相信你杀人
And I believe in my heart that every man you killed
是为了让世界变得更安全
has made the world a safer place.
这就是我对自己杀人的感觉
That’s how I feel about the man I killed.
我今天杀了一个人
I-I killed a man today.
这可不像是娇羞的新酿啊
That’s not the glow of a blushing bride.

Oh, Dad…
我几年前就被♥操♥的不会娇羞了
the blush was fucked out of me years ago.

Jesus.
宝贝 我喜欢咱俩爷们的对话 但是
Baby, I love our man-to-man talks, but…
我们得建立一些界限
We need to set some goddamn boundaries here.
我没办法假装没听到 亲爱的
I can’t unhear that, honey.
这是个比喻
It was a metaphor, sort of…
我给你看样东西
Look, I gotta show you something.
但在此之前 我想让你知道
But before I do, I want you to know this about me–
我知道你已经知道了 但我得再说一遍
I know you already know it, but I got to say it again.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I do is for you.
让你满意
To please you.
保护你
To protect you.
我可以用数据 事实 理性地告诉你
And I can tell you what I think is best,
我觉得什么是最好的
with data and facts and zero emotion,
但我会照你说的做
but I will do whatever it is you tell me to do.

Okay.
你相信这个提议是合法的吗
And you believe this offer is legitimate?
他们明天会电汇10%的定金
They will wire ten percent earnest money tomorrow
七天时间收尾
with a seven day close.
现在你可以告诉我 我为什么应该这么做
Now you’re going to tell me all the reasons I should do it.
我不相信”应该”
I don’t believe in should.
我只能告诉你不这么做的后果
All I’ll tell you is the consequences of not doing it.
我只求你可以听我说
And all I ask is that you listen.
我会听的 亲爱的
I’ll listen, honey.
如果你不接受
If you don’t accept,
他们会向政♥府♥施压 征收这片土地
they will press the state to condemn the land.
他们会提出动议 让杰米无法为州政♥府♥辩护
They will file a motion to recuse Jamie from representing the State
因为他在农场享有经济利益
because of his financial interests in the ranch.
他们会找第三方律师
They will bring in outside counsel and Jamie,
而杰米 虽然我非常恨他
and how much I hate him,
但他是本州的诉讼律师
he is the litigator for the state,
他将无法为我们辩护
and he will no longer be available to us,
除非他辞职
unless he resigns.
就连我都能看出在这个特殊时期
And even I can see the value in having him in office
他任职的作用有多大
at this particular moment.
他们会征收这片土地
They will condemn this land
然后付给你15%的佣金
and they will pay you fifteen cents on the dollar.
如果这样
If that.
农场的剩余土地也会以类似的方式
And what remains of the ranch will be taken from you
从你手上被夺走
in a similar fashion,
这并不重要
which doesn’t really fucking matter
因为房♥产税很可能
because the property taxes will most likely
会在接下来的三四年内侵蚀你的存款
erode your savings within the next three to four years.
我可以再撑个两年
Now I can cover them for a couple more,
但到头来 你只是在变卖♥♥土地
but in the end you’re just selling off land
一边交税一边没有任何产出
to pay the taxes while making nothing.
这个循环会一直持续到农场
So the cycle will continue until the ranch
被缩减到最不值钱的部分
is whittled down to its least valuable parts.
然后你就死了
Then you’ll die,
凯斯和泰特绝对不可能
and there will be no way for Kayce and certainly not Tate
以此为生
to make a living from it…
就这样 七代人的传承
and just like that, seven generations
将被刻在小农场上
of our family legacy will be carved into little ranchettes,
人们来避暑时
where people will spend the summer
会好奇在他们来之前
wondering what this place looked like
还是我们家土地的时候 这里长什么样
before they got there when it was ours.
你说的每个字我都信 亲爱的
I don’t doubt a word you’re saying, honey. Not one.
但我
But I…
我不能卖♥♥
I can’t sell it.
你不用卖♥♥掉农场 爸 只是土地
You wouldn’t be selling the ranch, Dad, just the land–
一寸都不行
Not an inch. Not one.
这是他求我的最后一件事
It’s the last thing he asked me.
-肯定还有别的办法 -没有了
– There’s gotta be another way. – There isn’t.
不 总会有办法的
Nah, there’s always another way.
别让傲气影响你的决定 爸
Please don’t let pride factor into this decision, Dad.
这件事太大了
It’s just too big.
不是傲气 亲爱的 只是
No pride, honey. It’s just…
我发过誓
I made a promise.
我宁愿失去土地也不想违背誓言
And I’d rather lose it than break it.
他宁愿
And he’d rather…
他也宁愿让我失去土地
He’d rather me lose it too.
我去睡觉了 亲爱的
I think I’m gonna turn in for the evening, honey.
好的
Okay.
黄石
达顿农场
请给我们两罐”黄夹克”
Could we get a couple Yellow Jackets, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
为你的夫妻生活 干杯
To your life with her. Cheers.
你在笑
You’re smiling.
闭嘴吧
Shut up, will ya?
你做了一件没人能做到的事 里普
Well, you know, you did something that no one does, Rip.
你走出了过去
You’ve outlived your past.
也许吧 罗伊德
Maybe so, Lloyd. Maybe so.
*带我去见巫毒女王*
*Take me to see the voodoo queen*
*让她对我施咒*
*Let her put a spell on me*
*一点改变来缓解我的痛苦*
*A little bit of change to ease my pain*
*释放一个年轻人*
*Gonna set a young man free*
*我去过你家乡*
*I’ve been down through your hometown*
*在这片遥远的土地上*
*And all across this distant land*
他应该已经死了啊
He’s supposed to be dead.
*亲爱的 我要走了*
*Honey, I’ll be gone*
*告诉我妈我很想她*
*Tell my mother I miss her so*
*告诉我妈我很想她*
*Tell my mother I miss her so*
*告诉我妈我很想她*
*Tell my mother I miss her so*
*告诉我妈我很想她*
*Tell my mother I miss her so*

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!