people don’t come and talk to you?
因为他们害怕会让你失望
‘Cause they’re scared they’re going to let you down.
反正我害怕
I know I am.
如果你要娶贝丝
Well, if you’re marrying Beth,
你已经证明了你无所畏惧
you’ve already proved you’re not scared of anything.

Yeah. Yeah.
那匹马需要一个家
That horse needs a home.
但不是我的家
It just ain’t mine.
-给它找个家 -好的
– Go find him one. – Yes, sir.
它不介意吗
He doesn’t mind that?
当然不会 它很喜欢
Hell, no. He loves it.
对它来说就像糖果一样
It’s like fucking candy to him.
这对它们的肠胃有好处
It helps their guts…
防止它们得溃疡和结肠炎
Keeps ’em from getting ulcers and from colicking.
最后一个
The last one.
吉米 去开拖车
Jimmy, go hook up the trailer
把栗色马装上 好吗
and load up that sorrel, will you?
等你弄完以后
When you’re done doing what you’re doing,
就上皮卡 罗伊德
come out to the truck, Lloyd.
为什么
What for?
我需要人陪我
I want some company.
你干嘛
What’re you doing?
这上面有个地方 信♥号♥♥很好
There’s a spot up here you can get great cell service.
我想着你可能想给家里打个电♥话♥
Figured you might want to call home.
让他们知道你的车坏了
Let them know you broke down.
我还是进城再打吧
I’d rather call from town.
不不 就在这上面
Oh, no, no, it’s just right up here.
过去吧 那里信♥号♥♥很好
Walk right up there, we get great service.
你去吧 我留下
All right, you go ahead and I’ll stay here.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
不要
Don’t!
我真是不会明白
I’ll never understand.
别挣扎了
Just let it happen!
-莫妮卡 -我没事
– Monica. – I’m fine.
-莫妮卡 -我没事
– Monica. – I’m fine!
慢慢来
Slow everything down.
急救人员在战术中心 我让他们上来了
The EMS is at the tactical center. I’m having them come up.
你是个勇敢的女人
You’re a brave woman.
还好你没打偏
Thank you for not missing.
我不会让你失望的
I wouldn’t do that to you.
抱歉 我没注意
I’m sorry. I didn’t realize.

Oh, shit.
他们发现了遗骸
They found remains.
人们总说要做出改变
People talk about making a difference.
但他们没有
But they don’t.
因为他们从不尝试
Because they don’t try.
他们不愿意冒险
They don’t risk.
你赌上了一切
You risked. Everything.
今天你做出了改变
And today you made a difference.
因为有传言
As rumors of an attempted takeover
舒瓦茨和梅耶投资公♥司♥将被收♥购♥
of the investment firm Schwartz and Meyer sent Wall Street
华尔街陷入疯狂 股价飙升110%到158块
into a frenzy, running that stock up 110% to 158 per share.
市场股票集团总裁威拉·海斯否认传言后
Market Equities Group CEO, Willa Hayes, dismissed the rumor
股价暴跌至开♥盘♥价的26%
and the stock plummeted down to 26 percent below its open…
有得必有失
Well, you win some, you lose some.
我是鲍勃·施瓦茨的助理
This is Bob Schwartz’s assistant.
施瓦茨先生要飞去博兹曼
Mr. Schwartz is flying up to Bozeman and would like
明天下午三点
to meet with you tomorrow afternoon
和你在黄石俱乐部见面
at the Yellowstone Club. 3 p.m.
你觉得时间可以吗
Can you confirm that time is acceptable?
当然 女士
Fuckin’ A, lady.
你拿的是什么
Whatcha got there?
等等 我换个说法
Wait, let me rephrase that–
杰米给了你什么
What did Jamie give you?
你不是说找个人陪你吗
Thought you said you wanted some company.
为什么
What for?
我们开了六个小时的车
We been driving for six hours
你♥他♥妈♥一个字都没说
and you ain’t said a fuckin’ word.
罗伊德 我在思考措辞
Lloyd, I’m trying to choose my words.
操 这么久都能写首歌♥了
Shit, shoulda been able to write the fucking song by now.
土地管理局
你正在进入普赖尔山野马范围
你个老好人
You old softy.
自从离开农场
Been kicking the shit out of this Bloomer
它就被折腾得不轻
ever since we left the ranch.
也该让它最后享受一下时髦的房♥车之旅 罗伊德
He deserves to have his last trailer ride in style, Lloyd.
放松
Easy, boy.
你好像不喜欢和我们住在一起 是吗
Didn’t seem to like living with us, did you?
不得不说 我也这么觉得
I gotta say, the feeling is mutual.
希望你喜欢这里
Hope you like it better here,
因为你回不去了
’cause you ain’t welcome back.
追求卓越
我要结婚了
I’m getting married.
我还在好奇你最近是怎么了
Yeah, I’ve been wondering what’s up with you lately.
我需要伴郎
I need a best man.
凯斯是她弟
Kayce’s her brother.
马上就是你的小舅子了
Fixin’ to be yours.
你应该去问他
You should ask him.
也许吧 但我不想问
Probably so. But I ain’t.
我在问你呢
I’m asking you.
你的车准备好了
They have your car ready.
他们知道怎么换水管 对吧
They know how to replace the hose, right?
我不想再经历一次了
I don’t want to go through this again.
有人会护送你回农场
You’ll have an escort to the ranch.
我不需要护送回牧场 只要
Don’t need one an escort to the ranch, just, um…
要我打给凯斯吗
Would you like me to call Kayce?
我没告诉他
Didn’t tell him I was doing this.
今天闹出这种事 我不知道还怎么告诉他
And based on how today worked out, I’m not sure how.
他是怎么跟你说的
How did he tell you?
跟我说什么
Tell me what?
不是一家人 不进一家门
It’s no wonder we’re married, huh?
我们的想法一模一样
We think exactly alike.
你有没有想过为什么山里有晰易
You ever wonder why there’s leezards in the mountains
么有赊
but nee snikes?
没有
No.
但我很好奇你♥他♥妈♥在说啥
But I do wonder what the fuck you just said.
但我一直很好奇 所以
But I always wonder that, so…
停一哈
Hold the fucking gator.
什么
What?
你想裸泳吗
You wanna go skinny dipping?
裸泳
Skinny dipping?
你现在知道我在说什么了吧
You ain’t wondering what I said now, are ya?
不 我们还要修围栏呢
No, we got a whole fence to fix.
围栏又不会跑
Fence ain’t goin nowhere.
宝贝 脱♥光♥吧
Come on, baby. Let’s get naked.
这是个测试
This is a test.
这只是个测试 好吧
Yeah, just a test. Yeah, okay.
管它呢
Fuck it.
看什么看 混♥蛋♥
Hell you looking at, fuckheads?
这里不是让你们免费看奶♥子♥的
This ain’t no free titty show.
这个人的嘴也挺能说啊
What about the mouth on this one?
你帮她擦擦耳朵后面 说不定还能值点钱
You scrub her behind her ears she might be worth a twirl.
你们走错边了
You’re on the wrong side of the fence.
今天对你来说
Looks like the whole world is on the wrong side
全世界都走错边了
of the fence for you today.
你们走吧
You need to move on now.
你们赶紧滚出我们的农场
Why don’t you just go ahead and get the fuck off our ranch?
这是你的农场了吗
Oh, it’s your ranch now. Is it?
你帮我给约翰·达顿带个口信
I want you to give John Dutton a message for me.
是吗 什么口信
Oh, yeah? What’s that?
请把门关上
Close the door, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!