He had their respect. He had their loyalty.
但是
But that…
我都不知道你管这叫什么
I don’t even know what you call that.
我也不知道
I don’t either.
感激吧
Gratitude, I guess.
那次开枪是合理的
That shooting was justified.
我的办公室不会质疑的
My office won’t question it.
你也许该质疑一下
Well, you should probably question it.
我只是先和你说一下你会发现什么
I’m just letting you know what you’re going to find out.
我需要一些建议 弟弟
I need some advice, brother…
前提是我还能这么叫你
If I can still call you that.
在你死之前 最好一直这么叫我
‘Til the day you die you better never call me anything else.
山谷正在进行军备竞赛
There’s an arms race going on in this valley,
武器就是土地
and the weapon is land.
市场股票拿到林务局一万两千英亩的租赁合同
Market Equities has a forest service lease
建一个滑雪度假村
on 12,000 acres to build a ski resort.
他们和联邦航♥空♥局签了租赁合同
They have a lease agreement with the FAA
建一个国际机场
to build an international airport.
他们指定的土地是12到32号♥的牧场
The Land they have earmarked are pastures 12 through 32.
-我们的土地 -我们的土地
– Of our land. – Our land.
我和州长 土地委员会
There is a meeting with the Governor, myself,
还有市场股票董事会要开个会
the land commission and the board of Market Equities next week.
事实上这次会议
Now, the fact that this meeting is even set
证明蒙大拿州政♥府♥想要这块地
means that Montana wants it.
我收到了市场股票的报价
I do have an offer from Market Equities
每英亩一万
at ten thousand per acre.
那两个牧场之间有五万英亩
There’s fifty thousand acres between those pastures.
五亿美元
It’s half a billion dollars.
如果我们拒绝这个提议
If we turn this offer down, then the attorneys
市场股票的律师将推动政♥府♥
for Market Equities are going to push the government
寻求土地征用权
to seek eminent domain.
我无法为州政♥府♥辩护 因为
I will be recused from representing the state because…
这是我们的土地
It’s our fucking land.
公众需要工作 收入
There is public need: the jobs, the revenue…
有什么解决办法吗
Is there any kind of a solution?
我们卖♥♥给他们
We sell it to them.
现在农场的钱
Right now, the ranch has enough money
够付一年的税收和运营费用
to keep up with taxes and operations for another year.
也许两年
Maybe two.
然后我们还是要卖♥♥
Then we’re selling anyway.
你都跟老爸解释过了吗
And you’ve explained all this to dad?
贝丝跟他告了我一状
Beth has poisoned me to him.
如果你跟他解释
And if you explain it to him–
他最不想听我说的就是数字
The last thing he wants to hear from me is numbers.
必须得由贝丝说
It has to come from Beth.
我能看看报价单吗
Can I see the offer?
这是口头协议
Well, it was a verbal agreement.
我得看到报价单 杰米
I need to see it, Jamie.
除非有报价单 不然她是不会相信的
She’s not gonna believe it unless she sees it on paper.
哪怕是我说的
Even if it’s coming from me.

Yeah.
能帮我接市场股票的威拉·海斯的吗
Can you get me Willa Hayes from Market Equities?
无服务
车坏啦
Broke down, huh?
嗯 散热器坏了
Yeah, it’s the radiator.
应该是水管
The hose, I think.
你有多的吗
Don’t have a spare, do you?
你要自己修吗
You gonna fix it all by yourself?
你有多的吗
Do you have a spare?
日产的应该没有
Not for a Nissan I don’t.
但我可以送你去比林斯
But I can give you a ride up to Billings.
我要去那边
I’m headed that way,
那太好了
Yeah, that would be great.
上车吧
Climb in.
稍等
One sec.
舒瓦茨和梅耶
我们别无选择 鲍勃
We don’t have a choice, Bob.
鲍勃 这就是你雇我的原因 好吗
Bob, this is what you pay me for, okay?
所以听我说
So just fucking listen to me.
到185块开始买♥♥看涨期权
I need you to buy puts at a strike of 185.
好吗 不要停
Okay? And do not stop…
明白了吗 不要停
Do you understand me? Do not stop.
嗯 我们股票有费用
Yeah, we have a charge on our stock.
市场股票
Market Equities.
你能把它弄掉吗
Can you get it out?
谢谢
Thank you.
我看起来像是要喝咖啡的人吗
Do I look like I need a fucking cup of coffee?
天啊
Oh God, uh…
这么不禁吓吗
Is that’s all it takes to shake you?
你被解雇了
You’re fucking fired.
-我 -是的 你被解雇了
– I’m… – Yes, you’re fired.
去教瑜伽吧 你个废物
Go fucking teach yoga, you fucking pussy.
听起来你今天过得不错啊
Angela: Sounds like you’re having quite the day.
你想赚钱吗
Yeah, you want make some money?
我爱钱
I love money.
媒体发布之前
All right, well, I’m telling you this
我先给你通个气
before the press release is out…
市场股票在买♥♥我们的股票
Market Equities is going for a run.
这可不妙啊
Well, that’s not nice.
你喜欢哪个
Where’s your preferred?
普通股
I go after the common.
舒瓦茨和梅耶
我不吃零食 贝丝 要吃就吃大餐
I don’t take nibbles, Beth. I take bites.
现在是220块 亲爱的
Well this is at 220, Honey.
我打几个电♥话♥ 看看谁饿了
Let me make a few calls and see who’s hungry.
想想看 一周后我们就能成为搭档了
Just think, in a week we could be partners.
看看《市场观察》
Look at Market Watch.
市场股票集团试图恶意收♥购♥舒瓦茨和梅耶
这女人真有种 我们的价格呢
The balls on this woman. What’s our number?
跌7块到6♥4♥块
Down seven to sixty-four.
等我害这贱♥人♥被解雇后 我们把她招过来吧
After I get this bitch fired, we should hire her.
蒙大拿州检察长达顿
Attorney General Dutton of Montana.
有什么可以帮你
How can I help you?
没问题 你有邮箱吗
I can do that. Do you have an email?
一小时内就可以起草并发送过去
I can have it drafted and sent within an hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
涨到150块以后就全部抛掉 一股都别剩
After we get to 150, dump it. Every fucking share.
他定价合理吗
He priced right?
够合理了
Yeah, right enough.
你确定不带它参加比赛吗
Well, you sure you won’t take him down the road?
我们有段时间没比赛了
It’s been a while since we’ve done it.
其他人都忘了我们的存在
Rest of the world is forgetting we’re here.
是时候提醒他们了
Time to remind them.
我不是让你把栗色马送去斯坦纳那里吗
Thought I told you to run that sorrel over to Steiner’s.
我去了 他们不喜欢它
No, no, no, I did. They didn’t like him.
它弓背还不够给力
He didn’t buck hard enough for them.
-还不够吗 -嗯
– Didn’t buck hard enough? – No.
我觉得够给力了
He bucked hard enough for me.
你说怎么办
Well, what do you want to do?
卖♥♥掉它吗
You want to put him through a sale?
不 它会被送去屠宰场的
No. He’ll end up in a slaughterhouse.
不能因为它不想被骑 就杀了它吧
Can’t have him killed just because he doesn’t want to be ridden.
我也不想被骑
Hell, I don’t want to be ridden either.
好吧 我会想办法的
All right, well, I’ll figure it out.
就这样吗
That’s it?
你还有什么想说的吗
Anything else you feel like discussing?
如果你想加入这个家庭
If you’re joining the family can you please be the one person
你能当我面说出来吗
in it who fuckin’ talks to me?
我爱她 先生
I love her, sir.
我会一直照顾她的
I’ll always take care of her.
所以我答应了她
That’s why I said yes.
你知道为什么
You know why, uh,
没人敢直接跟你说吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!