黄石
第三季 第八集
泰特
Tate.
下去吃早餐吧
Let’s get down for breakfast.
他在马场
He’s at the fairgrounds.
他和你父亲一起在看赶牛的
He’s watching the cowhorse guys with your father.
赶牛的
Cowhorse guys?

Oh, Jesus.
他在买♥♥马
He’s horse shopping.
他应该享受一下退休生活了
Well, he should enjoy his retirement.
如果马能让他开心 那就应该买♥♥
If a horse makes him happy, he should buy it.
我爸还没退休
My dad ain’t retired.
他的日常是
Here’s what he does all day:
和泰特一起散步 一起骑马
he goes on walks with Tate, he goes riding with Tate,
一起钓鱼
goes fishing with Tate.
一起打棒球
He plays baseball with Tate.
同时 你每天要工作16个小时来完成他的工作
Meanwhile, you’re working sixteen hours a day doing his job.
其实是他的两份工作
Both of his jobs, actually.
他退休了
The man is retired.
你今天刷房♥子吗
You painting the house today?
你为什么穿成这样
Why you dressed like that?
做些志愿者工作
Doing some volunteer work today.
洗车吗
Like a car wash?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你该庆幸他去买♥♥马了
You’re lucky he’s horse shopping.
当你父亲这样的人退休后
When a man in your father’s position retires
通常会找个25岁的女朋友
he usually gets a 25 year-old girlfriend,
然后给她买♥♥跑车和公♥寓♥
then buys them a sports car and a condo.
25岁的女朋友加上跑车
25 year-old girlfriend, a sports car,
还有公♥寓♥反而更便宜
and a condo would be cheaper.
相信我
Trust me.
靠 你好美
Damn, you look good.
去解救你父亲吧
Go save your father from himself.
你要买♥♥它吗
You gonna buy him?
也许吧
Maybe.
但我们家已经有很多马了
But we already have a lot of horses at home.
家里很多人要用马
I got a lot of using horses.
在农场赚钱有两种方法
There’s two ways to make money on a ranch:
卖♥♥牛和推销马匹
sell cattle and market horses.
我没有马要推销
I don’t have a horse to market.
怎么推销马匹
How do you market a horse?
让它们比赛 这样买♥♥家可以观察马匹的能力
Send them down the road and see what they can make.
所以我今天不只是在看马
So, I ain’t just looking at the horse today.
还在看骑手
I’m looking at the rider, too.
这些是最厉害的骑手吗
Are these the best riders?
世界上最厉害的
Best in the world.
马不错 鲍勃
Nice horse, Bob.
谢谢 先生 这匹马挺不错的
Thank you, sir, he’s a good one.
如果我买♥♥下它 你会让它继续比赛吗
You gonna keep him on the road if I buy him?
我想好好享受生活
You know, I’m trying to enjoy my life.
如果你买♥♥了 那就你来吧
If you buy him, you show him.
我就算了 我也想好好享受
Don’t wanna show him. I’m trying to enjoy mine, too.
这里有一个全是世界冠军的马场
You know, you’ve got an arena full of world champions out here.
闭上眼睛 扔根棍子都能打中一匹良驹
You could close your eyes, throw a stick, and hit a winner.
你想靠马赚大钱 就得学会这个
You wanna make big money on a horse, learn how to do that.
学习如何成为艺术家
Learn how to be an artist.
你准备让它抓牛还是赛马
You running her in the cow horse or the reining?
如果奖金够丰厚
I’d show her in a chariot race
我准备带它参加战车比赛
if there was enough prize money.
你还和特拉维斯·惠特利混在一起吗
You still pal around with Travis Wheatley?
操 我没那么傻了
Shit. Against my better judgement.
那个混♥蛋♥ 如果你被困在流沙里
That son of a bitch… If you were stuck in quicksand
他会在把你拉出来之前收你绳子的钱
he’d charge you for the rope before he pulled you out.
肯定的
That’s for damn sure.
不过在酒吧还是玩得很开心的
Sure a lot of fun at the bar, though.
这是他的特长
That’s his special skill.
这些牛仔都愿意为你工作 你知道的
Any of those boys are going to work for you, you know that.
我想在海滩休假
I’ve got a beach in my sights
把脚趾埋进沙子里
I’m gonna stick my toes in the sand.
-给我留个位子 好吗 -没问题
– Save me a seat, would ya? – You got it.
他也没那么老 是吧
He don’t look too done to me, does he?
爸 我们不需要
Dad, we do not need…
这匹马不错啊
That’s a nice horse.
一家人的品位都这么贵啊
Expensive taste runs in the blood.
只有这样我爸才能弄到马
That’s the only way my dad would get it
因为他穷的一批
’cause he’s broke as hell.
少去工棚
Stay away from the bunkhouse.
准备上班吗
Headed to the office, huh?

Yeah.
调查挺快啊
Pretty quick investigation.
我只是去处理一些文件
I just wanna get through some paperwork.
现在还不能出去
Not really cleared to go back out just yet.
他们还好吧
Boys are all right, though?
死不了
They’ll live.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
工作上的事
Just work stuff.
看那匹马 伙计
Wow, look at that horse, buddy.
莫妮卡还不知道
Monica doesn’t know.
消息挺闭塞啊 毕竟
Pretty short sighted, considering…
报纸都登了
it’s already in the… newspaper.
她不读报纸
She don’t read that.
如果你想晚点再说
Well, if you want to talk about it later…
有什么好说的
What’s there to talk about?
我觉得我们有很多话要说 儿子
I think there’s plenty to talk about, son.
我得走了
Gotta go.
你知道去哪找我
You know where to find me.
你们为什么要打哑谜
Why were you guys talking in secrets?
我不来这套
I don’t do that.
秘密就像心脏上的老茧
Secrets are like a callus on your heart.
老茧是什么
What’s a callus?
感受一下 这里
Feel that, right there.
好硬
That’s hard.
这就是老茧
That’s a callus.
每个秘密都有这种感觉
And every secret feels just like that.
说多了 不久之后
Tell enough of them, and before long…
你的心脏就不会有任何感觉了
Your heart won’t feel a thing.
因为是她引诱的
Because she baited them into it!
纽约的对冲基金经理都在做空我们
Every hedge fund manager in New York is shorting us now…
真假并不重要
It doesn’t matter if it’s true!
巨石正在滚下山
The boulder is rolling down the hill
而我却无能为力
and I can’t do anything to stop it.
给股东们打个电♥话♥
Look, set a call with shareholders.
我们得开始回购
We need to start a buy back.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know…
我♥操♥
I fuck–
我知道
I know.
我们打个电♥话♥ 在75块的时候收♥购♥
We’ll set the call, and issue a tender offer at 75.
一旦价格有所转变
Once the price starts to turn,
就2.5万股一次买♥♥进舒瓦茨和梅耶的股票
start buying Schwartz and Meyer shares in blocks of 25,000.
一旦达到50万 就开始联♥系♥基金公♥司♥
Once you hit half a million, start reaching out to the funds.
我们今天就要消灭这个虫子
We are squashing this bug today.
搞什么
What in the…
又怎么了
What now?
我只想跟你握个手
Just wanna shake your hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么
For what?
保护属于我们的东西
For protecting what’s ours.
还冒着自己的生命危险
And for risking your life to do it.
唐尼
Donny…
他可没有享受过这种待遇
He never had that.
这些人尊重他 忠诚于他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!