Beth, I can’t go to no courthouse.
这个星球上甚至没有我存在的记录
There’s no record I even exist on this planet.
是啊
Yeah, well,
结婚证只是一份合同
a marriage license, that’s just a contract.
好吗 只能算一笔生意
Okay? That’s just business.
咱俩这不能叫生意
We ain’t going into business together.
所以想跟我结婚
So marriage to me is…
就带我去那些山的脚下
you take me in front of those mountains.
在我家人和朋友面前
In front of my family. My friends.
我没有朋友 但如果我交了一个
I don’t have any friends, but should I make one,
你就要站在我朋友的面前
you would stand in front of them
告诉他们 以后没有你我
and you would tell them there is no more you and I.
只有我们
There’s only us.
没问题
I can do that.
-是吗 -是的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-看到烙印了吗 -嗯
– See the brands? – I did.
牲畜委员会探员 开门
Livestock officer, open up.
开门
Open the door.
注意前门 我去后门
Watch the front. I’ll take the back.
离墙远一点
Get off the wall.
-什么 -离墙远一点
– What? – Get off the fucking wall.
胸口对着墙
Turn your chest to the wall.
死不了吧
You gonna live?
这就是为什么我让你把胸口对着墙
That’s why I told you to turn your chest to the wall.
如果击中你的侧身
If that had hit you in the side
我们就只能用铲子把你装进尸袋
we’d be scooping you into a body bag with a shovel…
说的可真♥他♥妈♥详细
That’s… Pretty fucking descriptive.
-能起来吗 还没完事呢 -能
– Can you get up? We ain’t done. – Yeah.
我想叫救护车 但我拿不到无线电 凯斯
I’d call for EMS, but I can’t reach for my radio, Kacey.
没事 过来 过来 慢慢后退
It’s okay, come here. Come here. Back slow.
调度中心 这里是110 情况紧急
Dispatch, this is one-one-zero, Code 3.
两名警官受伤 多处枪伤
Two officers down, multiple GSW.
派救护车和所有可用警力到我的位置
Send EMS and all available units to my 20.
收到 110
Copy one-one-zero.
-你没事吧 -嗯
– You all right, man? – Yeah.
-别动 -如果位置有变 请提前告知
– Just stay still. – Please advise if your 20 has changed.
位置不变
Twenty is the same.
你总说凡事要讲真♥相♥
You always preached the truth.
你说这是男人的全部
You said it’s all a man has.
男人的话
His word.
就是评判他的标准
Judge him by nothing else.
你自己有不同的评判标准吗
Are there different rules for judging you?
还是有我不知道的真♥相♥定义
Or is some other definition of truth that I’m unaware of?
你知道真♥相♥和它的含义
You know the truth and what it means.
我不知道真♥相♥
All right, I don’t know the truth.
我只知道谎言
I just know lies.
我知道你每天都在骗我的谎言
I know the lie you told me every day of my life.
更糟的是 前提是还有更糟的话
And worse, if that’s possible,
这还是你让我对你撒的谎
the lie you had me tell you.
我的一生都在撒谎
Every. Day. Of my life.
什么谎言 儿子
What lie is that, Son?
这个 这就是谎言
That. That’s the lie.
你叫我儿子 你让我叫你父亲
You called me son, and you made me call you father.
坐下来
Sit down.
你不能再对我指手画脚了
You don’t get to tell me what do to anymore–
那就滚出我家
Then get the FUCK out of my house.
你可以坐在我家客厅 也可以离开
You can sit in my living room or you can leave it.
这是你的选择
Those are your options.
公牛给母牛授精后 幼崽并不是它的儿子
When a bull breeds a cow, we don’t call the calf its son.
公牛是雄性亲畜 幼崽是它的后代
The bull is the sire. The calf is its offspring.
仅此而已
That’s all.
母牛是幼崽的母亲
The cow, well, she… she is the mother.
因为它养育 保护
Because she fed it. Protected it.
关心 爱护幼崽
Cared for it. Loved it.
它配得上母亲的称呼
She deserves to be called mother.
但是公牛
But the bull… He’s…
它只是一头公牛
He’s just a bull.
永远都只是一头公牛
That’s all. And that’s all he’ll ever be.
你妈妈没有机会爱护你
Your mother never got a chance to love you.
你三个月大的时候 你父亲就用淋浴喷头
You were three months old when he beat her to death
把她打死了
with a shower head.
那个爱护你 养育你
The woman who loved you and fed you
保护你的女人是我的妻子
and protected you was my wife.
还有我
And me.
我保护你 教导你 指引你
I protected you. I taught you. I guided you.
我给予了你父爱和仁慈
I gave you love and kindness and everything your future
还有你未来注定要失去的一切
was guaranteed to be without.
你想怎么叫我都可以 杰米 但是
So you can call me whatever you want, Jamie. But
我还是会叫你儿子
I will call you son
因为我赢得了这个权利
because I have earned the right.
赢得这个权利是我这辈子最艰难的尝试
And earning it has been the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
我认识
Yeah, I knew him.
当他娶了你的生母
And when he married the woman who gave birth to you…
我们都求她不要这么做 因为我们知道结局
We all begged her not to do it because we knew.
但她可能以为自己能拯救他
But I guess she thought she could save him.
我不知道她一开始为什么要这么做
Why she wanted to bother in the first place, I don’t know.
我不知道该怎么解释异性的吸引
I don’t know how to explain the chemistry of attraction.
为什么它会驱使我们去做会害死我们的事
The thing that drives us to do the very thing that will kill us.
我没法跟你解释
I can’t explain it to you,
因为我自己也不明白
because I don’t understand it myself.
但你的处境很特殊 杰米
But you are in a unique position, Jamie.
几乎每个人都有过这样或那样的经历
Pretty much everyone at one point or another,
不管是生气还是好奇
whether just mad or curious,
都想知道换个父母的生活会有什么不同
wonders what life would be like with different parents.
但你真的有机会做出选择
You actually have the opportunity to choose.
你很神通广大 儿子
You’re a resourceful man, Son.
如果他还活着 你肯定能找到他
So, if he’s still alive I’m sure you can find him.
你可以看看他那颗黑心
And you can look into his black fucking heart.
他腐烂的
His rotten…
你可以看着他的眼睛做出选择 杰米
You can look into his eyes, Jamie, and you get to choose.
你可以选择叫谁父亲
You can choose who you call father.
靠 我累了
Goddamn, I’m tired.
在我的灵魂里 我仍然感到年轻
In my soul, I still feel young.
在这里 我感觉自己16岁
In here, I feel sixteen.
在我心里 我觉得
In my heart, I just feel…
太累了
so damn tired.
我从没想过在我还有力气的时候
I never thought I’d be tired of living
我会厌倦生活
while I was still strong enough to do it.
晚安 儿子
Goodnight, Son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!