我们等他能参加大赛再说
We’re going to hold off until he can take a shot at the big show.
到时候大家就知道他的本事了
That’s when they’ll find out what he’s made of.
准备好了吗
You ready?
继续战斗 继续战斗 继续战斗
Keep fighting, keep fighting, keep fighting!
继续
Keep going!
继续战斗 下来
Keep fighting. Get off.
天啊
Jesus.
真是个好牛仔
There’s a good cowboy.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
弓背挺厉害 里普 但这不是竞技马
He bucks pretty good, Rip, but he’s no rodeo horse.
最多几千块吧
I’ll give you a few grand for him,
这也是看在你的面子上
but that’s just because it’s you.
老板只是不想让它浪费粮食了
Boss just wants him off the feed bill.
我也不能坑你啊
I don’t want to slap him on yours.
这样吧 我们可以继续驯它
Tell you what, we can keep getting on him
直到它不再反抗 你觉得可以吗
’til he doesn’t want to buck anymore if that helps you any.
我来处理吧 谢谢你 希德
I’ll take care of it. I appreciate it, Sid.
谢谢 里普
Appreciate you, Rip.
他不想要那匹马吗
He didn’t want the horse?
弓背还不够猛
Don’t buck hard enough for ’em.
等等 他说那匹马弓背不够猛吗
Wait, he’s saying that horse doesn’t buck hard enough?
显然啊 吉米 走吧
Evidently not, Jimmy. Let’s go.
吉米
Jimmy.
那匹马把农场的所有人都甩下来过
That horse bucked off everyone at the ranch.
我被它甩过两次
Already bucked me off twice.
那个叫斯坦纳的孩子却粘的像创可贴一样
That Steiner kid stuck to it like a fucking Band-Aid.
是啊
Yeah.
那孩子四岁开始骑羊 吉米
That boy’s been riding sheep since when he was four, Jimmy.
七岁开始阉牛
Steers since he was seven.
更不用说 他家有三个世界冠军教他
Not to mention, he’s got three world champions in his family to teach him.
但他还是可能会死
And he could still die.
我希望你好好考虑一下
I want you to think about that.
你这是干嘛
What is this?
怎么 你这是在叫我别参加牛仔竞技吗
What, this is your way of telling me not to rodeo?
这是我告诉你不该参加竞技的原因
It’s my way of showing you why you shouldn’t.
你准备怎么办 吉米
What you do with what I show you, Jimmy?
就看你自己了 走吧
I’ll leave that to you. Come on.
冠军拍卖♥♥行
你见过他吗
You ever seen him before?
没有
No.
停车
Stop.
把车停好 不然我就把你拖着走
Put it in park or I’ll drag you across the whole fucking state.
在比林斯的谷仓等我
Meet me at the sale barn in Billings.
我抓到他了
I got him.
是你一个人干的吗
Did you do this alone?
是的
Oh, yeah.
告诉我名字和地址
I want a name and an address.
如果你再骗我
And if you lie to me again,
我下手就不会这么轻了
I’m gonna stop hitting you and start beating you.
明白吗
You understand me?

Yeah.
医生又让你吃牛排了
Doc letting you eat steak again?
我健康状况良好 麦琪
Got a clean bill of health, Maggie.
我想吃什么就吃什么
I can eat whatever the hell I want.
还是三分熟吗
Still like it rare?
嗯 从冰箱拿出来
Yeah, just pull it out of the cooler,
小火烤一下 然后
whisper fire, and…
放进盘子里
put it on my plate.
我不相信巧合
I don’t believe in coincidences.
你一点也不蠢
One thing you aren’t is stupid.
可你竟敢再次踏入这个州
And you having the audacity to set foot in this state again,
更别说在我旁边的土地上工作了
much-less work on the land beside mine…
我猜你在监狱里的男朋友
My best guess is that your boyfriend in prison
把你的常识都操没了
fucked all the common sense right out of you.
你还有孩子呢 真不错 韦德
Nice to see you have a child who lived, Wade.
但他有你这么一个父亲
He sure drew the short straw
真是倒了八辈子霉
when it came to you for a father, though.
我给了你一份工作
I gave you a job,
一个你余生都可以称之为家的地方
a place to call home for the rest of your life
而你偷了一个牛仔不会偷的东西
and you stole the one thing a fucking cowboy doesn’t steal.
现在你还敢来这里
And now you’re here.
你也不傻啊
And you ain’t stupid.
我来这里是因为我受雇于此
I’m here because I was hired to be here
你也不能事事都顺心吧
and you can not like that all you want.
也许这就是他们雇我的原因吧
Hell, maybe that’s the reason they hired me in the first place.
只要你想和熊而不是幼崽摔跤
Anytime you want to wrestle a bear instead of a cub…
你可以选谷仓 约翰
you can pick the barn, John.
我在谷仓后面等你
I’ll meet you behind it.
韦德
Wade.
你有属于我的东西
You have something that belongs to me.
来拿啊
Come and get it.
正有此意
I plan to.
真是操了
Oh, shit! Fuck.
今天真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
This fucking day.
喜欢跟我玩是吧
Want to fucking play games with me?
你♥他♥妈♥
You want to fucking…
他看起来好生气
He seems really mad.
这也太暴躁了吧
Like, I mean, wow, that is one mad fucking man right there.
我觉得还是坐在车里最安全
I think inside the truck is the safest place for us.
吉米 把马牵走
Jimmy, put that fucking horse away.
别怪我 我让你做了选择
Hey, don’t blame me. I gave you a choice.
有种崩溃的前兆啊
This has a “first chink in the armor” feel to it.
好点了吗
A little better?
还没有
Not yet.
亲爱的 今天过的怎么样
So, dear. How was your day?
很有启发性
Well, my day was illuminating.
过来坐
Come sit with me.
这是什么
What’s that?
正确的说法应该是毗邻
The proper term for it would be a juxtaposition.
我听不懂 贝丝
I don’t know what that means, Beth.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
看起来像O型环
Looks like an O-ring.
嗯 你说对了一半
Oh, yeah. You’re half-way right.
我觉得你不是喜欢钻石和黄金的”姑娘”
I didn’t think you were a diamonds and gold kinda girl.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?

Yep.
我不需要礼物 贝丝
Well, I don’t need presents, Beth.
我只要你
Just you.
我就是这个意思
Well, that’s what it means.
这意味着
It means that you…
我是你的人了
that you have me, that I’m yours.
这意味着”和我一起生活吧”
It means “come live your life with me,”
我只求你能活得比我久
and the only thing I ask is you outlive me
这样我就不用过上没有你的日子了
so I never have to live another day without you.
我可以试试
I can try and do that.
好吧
Okay.
就这么定了
It’s settled.
我们结婚吧
We’re getting married.
结婚
Married, huh?
是啊 宝贝 我在向你求婚
Yeah, baby. I’m asking you to marry me.
你愿意吗
Will you do that?

I mean, I…
我得问问你父亲
I would have to ask your father, though.
我已经摆平了
It’s handled.
省得你尴尬
I spared you the indignity.
你意下如何
So what do you say?
我吧
I mean I…
其实我还挺喜欢钻石的
I woulda liked some diamonds, actually.
所以是同意了吗
Is that a yes?
贝丝 我不能去法♥院♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!