How do I help?
我要组建一个理事会
I’m forming a council
重点针对保留地妇女遭遇暴♥力♥问题
to focus on violence against women on the reservation.
我要把我们的故事传递到大学
It will take our stories to the universities.
到国会 传递给愿意倾听的人们
To Congress. To anyone who will listen.
我们的第一场战斗是反对被忽视的现状
Our first fight is against being ignored.
你愿意领导这场战斗吗
Would you like to lead that fight?
我可以
I could lead that fight.
那你就算帮上忙了
That’s how you help.
太好了
Oh, good.
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something.
市场股票集团提出
The Market Equities Group made an–
我这辈子做过这么多承诺 儿子
Of all the promises I’ve made in my life, son.
要不是我那么爱你母亲
If I didn’t love your mother so much…
我肯定会食言
I would break it.
我发誓我肯定会食言
I swear to God I would break it.
出什么事了吗 什么情况
Did something happen? I don’t understand.
三十年后怎么办 杰米
What happens in thirty years, Jamie?
等你和你的兄弟姐妹老了
When you, and your brother and sister
无法为这里而战
are too old to fight for this place
泰特就只能孤身作战了吗
and Tate has to fight for it on his own?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
李不会结婚 他不想要孩子
Lee wouldn’t marry, didn’t want children.
我怀疑你也一样
I doubt you will either.
现在你妹因为你怀不上孩子了
And now your sister can’t. She can’t because of you.
-爸 等等 -别动
– Dad, wait, wait. – Quit moving!
我没有
I didn’t.
我 操
I– Fuck.
是她来找我的
She came to me.
她很害怕
She was scared.
我也很害怕
I was scared.
你为什么要让她绝育 杰米
Why would you take that from her, Jamie?
你凭什么让她绝育
Who the fuck did you think you were to take that from her?
怎么了
What the hell is going on here?
问你哥
Ask your brother.
我所做的一切都是在付出
All I do is give!
我恨他 我恨死他了
I hate him. I fucking hate him.
我恨你
I fucking hate you!
这一切都是徒劳的
It’s all for nothing.
我所做的一切
Everything I’ve done. It’s…
都是徒劳无功
It’s all for nothing.