早餐好了 吃饭咯
Breakfast is ready, let’s go.
你姐妹呢
Where’s your sister?
塞拉
Sila!
快点
Come on.
这孩子
That girl…
快点啊
Come on.
我们
Let’s…
克里斯托
Hey, Crystal.
塞拉昨晚没在你那儿过夜吧
Sila didn’t spend the night there last night, did she?
没有吗
No?
不 她没有回家
No, she didn’t come home.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 吉姆
Hello, Jim.
塞拉不在吧
Sila isn’t over there, is she?
如果她去了麻烦你告诉我一声
Well, you let me know if she comes by.
塞拉什么时候送她下车的
What time did Sila drop her off?
她说她会直接回家吗
And she said she was coming straight home?
塞拉
Sila!
塞拉
Sila!
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What’s your emergency?
黄石
第三季 第六集
我们在离这里10英里的地方找到了她的车
So, we found her car about 10 miles from here.
没油了
Ran out of gas.
没有挣扎的迹象 所以我的猜测是
There’s no sign of a struggle, so my guess is
她不是搭便车就是想步行
she either hitched a ride or tried to walk it.
现在还不知道是哪种情况 所以我们都纳入了考虑
There’s no telling which, so for now we’re assuming both.
我得派人去找她 汤姆
I need to put together a search. Tom,
但我人手不够
and I don’t have the manpower.
我去联♥系♥一下
I’ll make some calls.
你问过她所有的朋友了吗
Now, you checked with all her friends?
都问了
Everybody.
现在我也不知道她生还的概率有多少
At this point, I don’t know what her chances are.
你心里很清楚 本
You know exactly what her chances are, Ben.
他是谁
Who is he?
就是一个交易马匹 爱撒谎的
Just a horse trading, lying…
半个罪犯
half a criminal.
里普 把牛赶到新谷仓上面去
Rip, push those cattle up to the field above the new barn.
遵命
Sir.
你们听好了 那些狗♥娘♥养♥的对你们说什么
Y’all listen up, if those sons of bitches say anything to you,
都不要理他们 听到了吗
you don’t react, you hear me?
保持冷静 明白吗
Cool heads. Understood?
这个混♥蛋♥会考验你们的
This bastard will try and test you.
好久不见 约翰
Long time, John.
对我来说还不够久 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Not long enough for me, you son of a bitch.
不是说要保持冷静吗
What happened to cool heads?
不包括我
I didn’t mean me.
你今天又想搞什么鬼
What scam are you running today?
哪有
No scam.
我们在帮度假村放野牛呢
We’re babysitting them bison for the resort.
度假村现在还做野牛生意了
Resort’s in the buffalo business now?
他们从事旅游业
They’re in the tourist business.
收六百块让人骑在上面
Charge 600 dollars for people to ride up here on a dude string
然后给他们拍照
and have pictures taken of ’em.
它们进行布鲁氏菌病检测了吗
These been tested for Brucellosis?
这次人不少啊
Got a whole army now, I see.
他每次带的人都不少 对吧 约翰
He’s always got an army. Don’t you, John?
检测没问题
Papers are good.
你那天为什么不给他看
Why didn’t you show him that the other day?
因为我不喜欢他找我要的态度
‘Cause I didn’t like the way he asked.
别让我在我们的牧场看到它们
I don’t want to see them things on our side of the fence.
法律说阻止它们进入不是我们的工作
Law says it’s not our job to keep ’em from getting in.
防止它们乱跑是你们的职责
It’s your job to keep ’em from getting out.
你应该很清楚 委员
You should know that, Commissioner.
我不会让它们进来的
Oh, I’ll keep ’em out.
但你肯定不会喜欢我的方法
But you’re gonna fucking hate the way I do it.
韦德 咱们的宿怨可有点年头了
We’re a little long in the tooth for old feuds, Wade.
咱俩除了宿怨 啥都没有
Without old feuds I got none at all.
那还有什么乐趣呢
And where’s the fun in that?
去参加葬礼吗
Going to a funeral?
海伦娜那边还有工作
Helena. Got work to do.
我们星期六没有工作
Won’t work Saturdays for us,
但你肯定是为自己工作呗
but you’re sure working for yourself.
我受够了
Enough of this shit.
我惹他生气了
I’ve made him mad,
他受不了了
and he’s not going to take it anymore.
直奔主题吧
Let’s just skip straight to the problem.
我们之间真正的问题
The real problem… between us.
大早上的
It’s too early in the morning
翻旧账不好吧 杰米
to dig up that skeleton, Jamie.
反正我就翻了
Well, I’m digging it up anyway.
你知道你危险在哪里吗
You know what is so fucking dangerous about you
那就是你真的相信你在帮忙
is you actually believe that you’re helping.
你心里真的相信
Like, in your heart, you believe that.
但是你却拒绝面对你帮助的结果
But you refuse to look at the results of your help.
你拒绝承认你的”帮助”留下的惨痛
You refuse to acknowledge the carnage that your “Help” Leaves behind.
因为作为一个男人 你已经废了
Because as a man you are broken.
你的灵魂和心灵都破碎了
Your soul, your mind is broken.
这可能不是你的错
And, it’s not your fault, I guess.
他把你变成了一个你不想成为的人
He made you into something you had no business being.
这可能就是他这么做的原因
I guess that’s why he did it.
但你没有对错之分
But there’s just no right or wrong with you.
你只想得到他的赞同
Just his approval. That’s all that matters to you.
你就是这样的人
That’s all you are.
但他不赞同 以及你对此的恐惧
But his disapproval, man, and how much you fear it?
这才是你真正邪恶的原因 杰米
That is what makes you truly evil, Jamie.
你是恶人
And you are evil.
你知道的 你必须知道
You know that. You have to know that.
我所做的一切
All… All I have ever tried to do
都是在保护这个家
is protect this family.
大多数时间都是窝里斗
Most of the time, from itself.
你比任何人都应该清楚
You more than anyone should understand that.
我告诉你一个小秘密
I’m going to tell you a little secret:
你越是变成他想要的样子
the more you become what he wanted you to become,
他就越讨厌你
the more he’ll hate you for it.
他是真的讨厌你
And he does hate you for it.
我们都讨厌你
We all do.
我应该拒绝的
I should’ve said no.
我就不该帮你
That’s what I should’ve done.
因为这样你怀不上孩子
because then you couldn’t blame me for doing exactly
就怪不到我头上了
what you asked me to do.
我没让你帮我切除子♥宫♥
I didn’t ask you for a fucking hysterectomy.
当一个人给其他人带来痛苦时
You know, when you consider the pain that you cause a person
这个人的错
the person’s fault…
太邪恶了 杰米
that’s evil, Jamie.
你说这很简单的
You said this would be simple.
按理说是很简单
It should have been.
“按理说”就是废话
“Should” Is a useless word.
和”希望”差不多
Almost as useless as “Hope.”
他没有改第二个桶的引导 是吗
He didn’t change leads around that second barrel, did he?
你够快的话 管他怎么引导的呢
If you’re running fast enough it don’t matter what lead you’re on.
这俩绕桶赛手都挺厉害的
These barrel racers is hands, I’ll say that.
宝贝 你能给我扔瓶水吗
Could you toss me a water, babe?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sugar.

Damn.
两支舞
Two dances.
我就把她们拉到马场
Here, I’m hauling them to the arena,
帮她们备马 坐在看台上看她们表演了
saddling their horses, sitting in the bleachers watching ’em.
现在我成了牛仔浪妹
Now I’m the damn buckle bunny.
你们没有
You guys didn’t, uh…
当然没有 她还不到25岁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!