我有点想上山再来一次
You know, I’ve got half a mind to run up that hill and do it again.
检察长在三号♥线
Attorney General on line three.
检察长
Attorney general?
三号♥线
Line three.
是斯图尔特检察长还是检察长当选人里德啊
Is this AG Stewart or AG elect Reid?
我是新任命的达顿检察长
It’s newly appointed AG Dutton.
杰米
Jamie?
我觉得我应该亲口告诉你
I just thought you should hear from me directly,
作为该州最高执法官员
as the highest law enforcement officer in the state,
如果你有任何尚未解决的问题需要解决
that my office is available for anything that you might need.
我会尽最大的努力帮你解决
If there are any unresolved issues that need resolving.
你能想到什么问题吗 兰迪
Can you think of anything, Randy?
不
No.
没有尚未解决的问题
No, there’s no unresolved issues.
那就好
I’m glad to hear it.
谁来当牲畜委员会委员
Who’ll be the new Livestock Commissioner?
凯斯
Kayce.
你是怎么办到的 杰米
How in the hell did you manage all of this, Jamie?
我也想问自己同样的问题
You know, I ask myself that same question.
老实说 兰迪
To be honest with you, Randy,
可能是我太想要了
I think I just willed it to happen.
如果你有什么想要的 请告诉我
Let me know if there’s something I can will for you.
好的
Will do.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
随时效劳
Any time.
冠军拍卖♥♥行
你还真没开玩笑
You weren’t kidding.
那些是什么
What are they?
妈妈和孩子们
Mamas and babies.
你能把它们都卖♥♥掉吗
Think you can move them all?
你愿意打包卖♥♥吗
Will you sell them as a package?
那样更好
I prefer it.
我一个电♥话♥就能打包卖♥♥掉三百匹
Hell, I can sell three hundred in a package with a phone call.
你们怎么样
How y’all doing?
我们爸爸死了 你觉得呢
Our dad died. How do you think we’re doing?
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
大家都很遗憾 也没什么区别
Everybody’s sorry. And it don’t make no difference.
纳尔逊太太呢
Mrs. Nelson?
她在里面
She’s inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈呀 太烫了
Oh, my word, this is hot.
戴着烤箱手套都不管用
It’s burning right through these oven mitts.
卡罗琳 这是凯斯·达顿
Carolyn, this is Kayce Dutton.
-纳尔逊太太 -谢谢
– Mrs. Nelson… – Thank you.
你卖♥♥了多少钱
How much did you get for them?
一万六多一点
A little over sixteen thousand.
我也想多卖♥♥点 但是
Was hoping to get more, but…
这钱可以用来办葬礼
Should help with the funeral.
这就是葬礼
This is the funeral.
我不会花一分钱埋他的
I ain’t spending a dime burying him.
就让那个懦夫自行腐烂吧
That coward can rot where he lays.
牛仔和梦想家
Cowboys and dreamers.
为什么我只爱牛仔和梦想家
Why I only love cowboys and dreamers?
我永远不会明白
I will never understand.
从初吻开始 我的人生就被他们毁了
They’ve put me through hell from the first kiss.
按我的尿性 我可能会再嫁一个
And knowing me, I’ll probably marry another one.
土豆再烤一下吧
Let’s get those potatoes back in the oven.
你是牛仔吗
You a cowboy?
是的
Yeah, I am.
我爸爸生前也是牛仔
My daddy was a cowboy.
我也要当牛仔
I’m gonna be a cowboy, too.
还不错 你没问题吧
It’s not bad. You all right?
吉米 哪个铺位是你的
Which bunk is yours, Jimmy?
在后面 右边上铺
In the back in the right up top.
上铺应该是睡不了了
I don’t think the top one’s happening.
下铺有人吗
Anyone in the bottom bunk?
现在还真没人
At the moment, actually, no.
黄石有多少牧人
How many wranglers does the Yellowstone have?
十个还是十一个
Ten or eleven.
一般会有一两个浮动
Usually a couple floating in and out.
其中一个牧人是女孩 女人
Yeah, one of the wranglers is a girl. Woman.
算是女士吧
Lady. Kind of.
拉勒米
Laramie.
他们马上就回来了
They guys are gonna be back in a minute.
如果他们发现你们在喝他们的啤酒 他们
If they catch you drinking their beer, they’re gonna–
他们怎么了 他们会怎样
They’re gonna what? What are they gonna do?
我们擅自喝了你们的啤酒
We helped ourselves to your beer.
希望你们别介意
Hope you don’t mind.
我们看到了 她们是你的朋友吗 吉米
Yeah, we can see. They with you, Jimmy?
这不关我的事
Yeah, this was not my idea.
又要开始玩竞技了啊
Gotta start rodeoing again.
管它呢 地球上某个地方应该是星期五晚上
Fuck it. It’s Friday night somewhere.
不 今天是星期五
No, today is Friday.
现在就是星期五
It literally, right now is Friday.
那星期五就是你幸运日了
Then Friday’s your lucky fucking day.
她越来越喜欢你了
She’s growing on you.
才没有
She’s not growing on me.
她是做了一些动作之类的
Okay, she has like a couple of moves and stuff.
她是舞蹈演员 她学过
It’s kinda like… She’s a dancer. She studied.
她能在哪学舞蹈啊
Where in the fuck did she study dancing?
滕斯利普的牧羊屋吗
Fucking sheeper cabin in Ten Sleep?
你太老了 跳不了舞了吗
Are you too old to dance?
就没有我这个年纪干不了的事
Ain’t a damn thing I’m too old to do.
这群绕桶赛手啊
Fucking barrel racers.
你现在明白那个笑话了吗 吉米
You’re getting the joke now, aren’t you, Jimmy?
这么美的日落 那群蠢货真能煞风景
Only those dipshits could ruin a sunset.
该死
Goddamnit.
是吗
Is it?
我没听懂
I don’t understand.
伙计 老实说我也没听懂
Yeah, honestly, man, neither do I.
不会吧 不会吧
That is shocking to me.
你们这群蠢货在干什么
What the fuck are you dipshits doing?
我早该猜到是你的
I should’ve known it was you.
你还不了解我嘛
By now, you sure should have.
你们在举办工棚舞会吗
You’re having a barn dance or something?
嗯
Yeah.
他们在狂欢
They’re cutting loose.
他们今天累得不轻
They had one hell of a day.
趁着晚上好好放松一下吧
Now it sounds like they’re gonna have one hell of a night.
你今天做了件好事
It’s a good thing you did today.
你违反了一条原本就不应该立法的法律
You broke a rule that shouldn’t be a rule in the first place.
你这么做的理由很充分
And you did it for the right reasons.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们去凑个热闹吧
Hell, should we join ’em?
我不能去
I can’t.
我无法同时成为他们的老板和朋友
I never had much luck leading men and being their friend.
说不定你可以呢
Maybe it can be different for you.
晚安 儿子
Goodnight, son.