下次再说吧
We’ll save that for a rainy day.
我需要它们没有感染布鲁氏菌病的证据
I need proof those are brucellosis free.
如果你够爷们的话 就来拿吧
If you’re man enough, come and get it.
走吧
Come on.
他们为什么要把野牛留在这里
Why would they leave buffalo out here?
它们会把围栏毁掉的
They’re gonna tear this fence to pieces.
这就是为什么
That’s why.
现在5点了
You know, it’s 5 o’clock.
你不应该在河里吗
Shouldn’t you be in a river somewhere?
威士忌 加冰
Bulleit. Rocks.
我最喜欢的就是在河里钓鱼
There’s nothing I love more than to be on the river,
但我来这里是想弄清楚
but instead, I’m here trying to figure out
你为什么要摸老虎屁♥股♥
why you are poking a grizzly.
你钓到鱼以后 并不会留着
You don’t keep them when you catch them.
没错
No.
你会把鱼扔回河里
You throw them back.
是的
Yes.
你要是吃了 还可以得到我的尊重
I could respect you if you ate them.
这样我比较能理解一点
That makes sense to me.
但是鳟鱼一整天要经历的破事
But of all the shit a trout has to go through in a day…
老鹰想吃掉它
eagles trying to eat them,
浣熊想吃掉它
raccoons trying to eat them,
水獭 鱼鹰 大鱼 鹰
otters, ospreys, bigger fish, hawks.
它还要思考漂浮的死昆虫身上
It also has to wonder if every floating dead insect
有没有钩子 因为你觉得它
has a fucking hook in it because you think it
为了生命和你斗智斗勇
fighting you for its life…
很有趣
Is fun.
钩子不会弄疼鱼
It doesn’t hurt the fish.
鱼不像其他动物那样处理疼痛
They don’t process pain the way other animals do–
鱼素者是这么跟你说的吗
What fucking pescatarian told you that, huh?
这个星球上有一种脊椎动物
It is fascinating that the one vertebrate
不依赖疼痛作为生存手段
on this planet that doesn’t rely on pain as a survival device
你就喜欢钩住它们的嘴 好棒棒哦
is the one that you like to hook in the fucking mouth.
说实话 鱼疼不疼关我屁事
To be honest, I could give a shit if it hurts the fish.
我不喜欢鱼的味道 所以我把它们扔回去了
I don’t like the way it tastes. That’s why I throw them back.
你为什么一开始不说呢
Well, why didn’t you say that in the first place, huh?
那我就懂了呀
That I understand.
舒瓦茨和梅耶公♥司♥正在卖♥♥空我们的股票
Schwartz and Meyer shorting our stock
就像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥炸地铁一样
is like a terrorist bombing a subway.
这样无法阻止地铁
It doesn’t stop the subways
也不会破坏地铁服务的城市
and it doesn’t destroy the city the subway serves.
只是伤害了一些人
It just hurts some people,
而且并非是你想伤害的人
and not the people you want to hurt.
但这样会让你想伤害的人
But it does make the people you want to hurt
以牙还牙
want to hurt you back.
你想以牙还牙
You going to try and hurt me back,
这就是你想说的吗
is that what you’re trying to say?
这种事我经历过很多次了 伙计
Because I have been down this road many, many times before, buddy.
很可惜 尝试过的人都死了
And no one who tried it is alive to tell you
他们没办法告诉你效果有多差了
how poorly that worked out for them.
什么意思 你是说如果我找你算账
What, are you saying you’re going to hire a fucking hitman
你就要雇杀手干掉我吗
to come after me if I come after you?
我们可以买♥♥下十五个舒瓦茨和梅耶公♥司♥
We could buy Schwartz and Meyer fifteen times over.
那片土地不是你家族的遗产
That land is not your family’s legacy.
这是一个可以继续增值的遗迹
It is a relic that will continue to appreciate
直到你的家人负担不起
until your family can no longer afford it
然后你们就会失去它
and then you will lose it.
财富是唯一的遗产 你知道的
Wealth is the only legacy left, and you know it.
和我们作对 你就会输掉所有的钱
Fight us and you’ll lose all your money
还有土地
and you lose the land.
你也可以做个聪明的女商人
Or be the smart business woman you are
与我们达成协议 为你的家庭创造真正的遗产
and make us a deal that creates a real legacy for your family.
五六亿的遗产
Five, six hundred-million dollars.
世代的财富
Generational wealth.
你说的我都同意 罗尔克
I agree on all fronts, Roarke.
真的
I do.
我向上帝祈祷他愿意这么做
And I wish to God that he would do that,
但他不会的
but he won’t.
所以我们战斗吧
So, we fight.
你把自己封在了阿♥拉♥莫 贝丝
You’re sealing yourself into the Alamo, Beth.
这些人也是只杀不俘的
And these guys won’t take prisoners either.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
别卖♥♥空我的股票 求你了
Stop shorting my fucking stock, please.
那你别让我轻易得逞啊
Well, stop making it so fucking easy.
你能在盘后交易吗
Could you at least do it in after hours trading
让我好好钓个鱼呗
so I can fucking fish?
这没问题
Well, that I can do.
我可以在盘后卖♥♥空你的股票
I will short your stock in after-hours trading
让你可以安心折磨鳟鱼
so you can torture trout.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
贝丝 你自以为准备好了
You think you’re up for this fight, Beth.
但你其实大错特错
You have no idea how wrong you are.
彼此彼此
Well, right back at you.
你是拖车公园
You are the trailer park.
我是龙♥卷♥风♥
I am the tornado.
第一天上任感觉如何
How was your first day?
博伊德·纳尔逊死了
Boyd Nelson died.
饲马人
The horse breeder?
其实我不认识他
I didn’t really know him.
他是个梦想家
He was a dreamer.
那些梦想没有实现 他变成了
When those dreams didn’t come true he became…
他变得很易怒
He was an angry, angry guy.
留置权人取消了牧场的抵押赎回权
The lien-holder’s foreclosing on his ranch.
他唯一有价值的东西
Only thing he has worth anything
是300匹左右的母马 还有些马驹
is about 300 brood mares, some babies.
我想着把它们圈起来
I was thinking maybe I could round them up,
送到比林斯卖♥♥了
take them down to Billings, put them in a sale.
帮帮他的家人
Try to help his family out.
前提是他家值得我这么做
That is, if it’s a family worth doing it for.
他妻子是个好女人
His wife’s a good woman.
反正博伊德配不上她
Better than Boyd deserved, that’s for sure.
她真是可惜了
I’m sorry for her.
如果银行发现的话 会有点风险
There’s a bit of a risk, if the bank were to find out.
银行你就不用管了
Bank’s not your problem.
你要在意的是民众
Your problem is the people.
你的工作就是为他们着想
Do what’s best for them. That’s the job.
你是说我应该帮他们吗
You saying I should do it?
我什么也没说 这不是我要做的决定
Not saying anything. Not my decision to make.
要是行动的话
Well, if do,
那我需要你的帮助
I’m gonna need your help.
只要你下了决定 我肯定会全力帮你的
Once you make the decision, I’ll do whatever you want.
伙计们 谢谢你们的帮助
Fellas, thanks for helping out.
你打算怎么做
How do you plan on doing this?
里普 你知道怎么办
Rip, have you figured out how to do this
才能不被马群践踏吗
without all of us getting trampled?
我们想到的最好的办法是”管它呢”
Best we came up with sir is like, “fuck it”, you know?
我们尽快上去
Let’s get up there fast as we can
把那些马赶下山
and just chase those sons of bitches down the mountain.
管它呢
Fuck it.
这也是你的计划吗 “管它呢”
That’s your plan, too? Fuck it?
不管我们怎么做 场面都不会好看
It’s gonna be a shit show no matter what we do.
还不如快一点
May as well do it fast.
减少出错的时间
Less time for things to go wrong.
你的逻辑有缺陷 儿子
Your logic is so flawed, son, it…
操 我还真挑不出理来
Hell, it almost makes sense.
真棒
Great.
好吧
All right.
管它呢
Fuck it.
我以为肯定有人要去医院了呢
I thought for sure someone was going to the hospital.
我以为有人要死了呢
I thought someone was dying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!