Yeah.
问题似乎不会自行消失 对吧
Doesn’t seem to be going away on its own, does it?
这个不会
Not this one.
联邦航♥空♥局已经批准了你的一部分土地
The FAA has approved a portion of your land
作为机场的位置 我相信你已经知道了
as the airport location, as I’m sure you’re aware.
州政♥府♥会提出条件 你拒绝后
The state will make an offer and after you refuse…
检察长负责处理本州的征用权案件
The Attorney General handles eminent domain cases for the state,
这点我并不担心
and I’m not concerned with that office anymore.
这是州长的决定
It’s the Governor’s decision.
这点我也不担心
I’m not worried about that office either.
四千份工作机会啊 约翰
It’s four thousand jobs, John.
影响可不小
In a state where that makes a difference.
不支持的话 她这州长就干不下去了
Not supporting this will cost her the office.
你居然会反对 汤姆
Well, I’m surprised you’re against it, Tom.
机场就在你的赌场旁边
An airport right down the street from your casino,
虽然我不是酒店经理
I’m no hotel manager,
但这应该是件好事吧
but that sounds like a good thing to me.
我和赌场有一些所有权的问题
I have some ownership issues with the casino property.
我可不会帮你摆平
Well, I’m not going to help you with the problem
妨碍你建赌场的问题
that prevents you from building a casino.
赌场和机场最好一个都别建
I don’t want a casino any more than I want an airport.
我也不希望看到别人建赌场
I don’t really want another casino either.
这是对于印第安人收入来源的
It’s an insulting– and wickedly ironic–
一种侮辱 极其的讽刺
revenue stream for an Indian Nation.
这是为了达到目标的手段
It is a means to an end
最后的目标就是这个山谷
and that end is this valley looking like it did
完全没有白人留下的痕迹
before a white man stepped foot on it.
我们的目标一致 但原因截然不同
We want the same thing for very different reasons.
我们可以回头再战
And we can have our fight later,
但如果他们在这里建一座城市
but we’ll have nothing to fight over
我们就没有什么可争的了
if they build a city here.
我同意
Well, I agree with you on that.
你知道我的商业背景
You know my business background.
一个项目绝不是靠一场战争就能决定是否推进的
It’s never one fight that determines if a project moves forward.
这是战斗的积累
It’s an accumulation of fights.
公♥司♥讨厌”复杂”
Corporations hate “Complicated”.
他们要看到回报
And they need to see a return.
他们钱和人都不缺
They have the money. They have the manpower.
他们有权有势
They have the influence and the reach,
但公♥司♥缺的是时间
but the one thing corporations never have is time.
这是他们唯一的敌人
It’s their only enemy.
我们要利用时间打败他们
And that’s how we beat them.
我们给他们提供一些耗费时间的东西
We give them a dozen things that take time.
我这里有一个善于寻找这些东西的人
Now, I have someone with a reputation of finding those things.
她找到以后 可以无情地交给公♥司♥
And she is merciless when she’s found them.
我正好也有一个人选
Well… I have one of those, too.
我知道
I’m aware.
这就是我来这里的原因 她们应该见个面
That’s why I’m here. I think they should meet.
两个人商量一下
Put their heads together.
谁知道她们能搞出什么花样呢
Then who knows what mischief they’ll come up with together.
我得提醒一下你
I’m just warning you:
我的人可不留后路的
this genie does not go back in the bottle.
我的人也一样
Neither does mine.
先交易员一步
Get in front of the trader.
嗯 等等
Right. Wait.
我在看
I’m watching.
就现在 135点卖♥♥30万
Now. Three hundred-thousand at one thirty-five.
他买♥♥了就告诉我
Tell me when he takes.
卖♥♥空我的股票
Short my fucking stock…
买♥♥了吗 太好了
Bought? Yes!
舒服了吧 红发小贱♥人♥
Take that you little red-headed shit.

Yeah.
什么
What?
又跌了一点
Another point?
我要去钓鱼啊
I’m trying to go fucking fishing!
操了
God!

God!
为什么我们不和他们一起走
Why can’t we ride with them?
因为那条路太难走了
‘Cause that’s a pretty rough haul.
老蓝色牛仔裤心中装不下大山了
Old Blue Jeans, he ain’t got any more mountains in him.
蓝色牛仔裤是谁
Who’s Blue Jeans?
蓝色牛仔裤是你要骑的马
Blue Jeans is the horse you’re gonna be ridin’.
它和你♥爸♥爸的岁数差不多大
He’s almost as old as your daddy.
我还记得你♥爸♥爸以前到处乱跑
In fact, I can remember when your daddy used to run
还要骑那匹傻…
all over hell and gone on that son of a…
好马
Son of a gun.
你们这些牧民别在他面前说脏话了
The pirate mouth on that kid needs no help from you wranglers.
-你们能 -对不起
– If y’all could just… – Sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我孩子说脏话其实也不怪你
It’s not your responsibility what my kid says.
我们在他面前会注意言辞的
We’ll try and really watch what we say around him.
谢谢
I’d appreciate it.
咚咚
Knock knock.
谁啊
Who’s there?
欧洲
Europe.
哪个欧洲
Europe, who?
是你这个混♥蛋♥
No, you’re a poo!
算了 他这是天生的
Nope. It’s just in him.
但他笑得很开心啊 不是吗
He’s laughing, though, ain’t he?
是的
Yeah, he is.
这个可教不来
You can’t teach that.
什么教不来
Teach what?
韧性
Toughness.
人一生下来 不是柳树就是橡树
You’re either born a willow or you’re born an oak.
就这么简单
That’s all there is to it.
你们俩准备好了吗
You two ready?
好了
Ready ready.
什么鬼
What in the…
它们是从公园溜进来的吗
You think they wandered in from the park?
不是 那边围栏很多的
Nah, there’s too many fences.
这群狗♥娘♥养♥的是谁
Who are these son of a bitches here?
去看看
Come on. Let’s go.
运动俱乐部还养上野牛了
Sporting Club running buffalo now?
运动俱乐部啥也不弄了
Sporting Club ain’t running shit no more.
好吧 那些是谁的牛
Yell, well, whose are those, then?
这不重要 反正不是你们的
Don’t matter, as long as they’re not yours.
你们有许可证吗
You got permission to run them things here?
没有 我今天刚决定在农场养点野牛
No, I just decided today I’d run some buffalo
也没什么特殊的原因
across a field for no reason.
我的牛要是因为那些破玩意
Yeah, well, I don’t want my cattle getting brucellosis
染上布鲁氏菌病就不好了
from them fucking things.
别让你的牛穿过围栏就行了
Keep your cattle on your side of the fence.
告诉你的马仔
You oughta tell your boy
和我说话的时候注意点
to watch the bass in his voice when he speaks to me.
马仔
Boy?
信不信我爆了你的头
I’ll blow your shit-for-brains all over this field.
有本事就试试
Then fucking do it.
保护区探员 牲畜委员会
Reserve agent, Livestock Association.
不许动 不然我就开枪了
I will shoot you where you stand.
把手♥枪♥放下
Put that fucking pistol down.
保护区探员
Reserve agent?
达顿还在那骗人呢
Duttons are still running that scam?
我们不认识你
We don’t know you.
的确 但你们老板认识
You wouldn’t. But your boss does.
告诉他韦德·莫罗向他问好
Tell him Wade Morrow said hello.
我相信我们还会见面的
We’ll see each other again, I’m sure.
你还是祈祷咱俩再也不见吧
You better hope I never see you again.
下次和我来个公平的对决
Next time, fight me fair.
操 现在就来啊
Shit, I’ll fight you fair.
下马
Get off your horse.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!