你在后面还好吗 宝贝
How you doing back there, baby?
挺好 谢谢
Fine. Thanks.
好的
All right.
你应该坐在老娘的腿上
‘Cause you ought be up here on mama’s lap,
不过没关系 没关系
but that’s all right. That’s okay.
你们都觉得我是在开玩笑吧
Y’all think I’m joking.
很不幸 我们并不知道
No, unfortunately, we don’t.
搞什么
What in the…
他们把围栏剪了
They cut the fucking fence.
现在打架也太早了
It’s too early to get in a fight.
你们好啊
How you doing?
这些乡巴佬想干嘛
What do these rednecks want?
你们不能来这里
Listen, you can’t be here.
这里是私人领地
This is private property.
这是国家公园啊
This is a national park.
那是国家公园
That’s national park.
这是达顿农场
This is the Dutton Ranch.
牌子上写着”黄石” 上面有个很大的Y
Sign says “Yellowstone.” Got a big fucking Y on it.
Y代表黄石农场
The Y is for the Yellowstone Ranch.
你不是说达顿农场么
You said Dutton Ranch.
这里是达顿黄石农场
It’s the Yellowstone Dutton Ranch.
你们去马路对面吧
Listen, I need you to move across the road
不然我就以非法入侵罪传讯你们了
or I’m gonna have to cite you for trespassing.
这徽章上写着”牲畜委员会探员”
That badge says “livestock agent.”
没错
That’s right.
这他妈是放牛警♥察♥
It’s the fucking cow police.
瞧瞧这个粉头发的乡巴佬 恶狠狠地盯着我
Look at this pink-haired hick mad-dogging me.
你有意见吗 婊♥子♥
You got a problem, bitch?
你♥他♥妈♥说啥
Fuck you just say to me?
叫你婊♥子♥
Called you a fucking bitch.
提特
Teeter!
我♥操♥
Ah fuck!
开什么玩笑
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
臭傻♥逼♥
Motherfucker!
你死定了
You’re a fucking dead man.
你♥他♥妈♥
You’re fucking–
我他妈打死你
I’ll fucking shoot you!
那你就死定了
It’ll be the last fucking thing you ever do.
那就动手啊
Better get after it, then.
太迟了
Too late.
哪个傻♥逼♥是你们老大
Which one of these assholes is the boss of you?
哪个傻♥逼♥
Which one of these motherfuckers?
那个大胡子
The big guy with the beard.
他吗
Him?
-他吗 -是的
– Him? – Yeah.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
我再给你最后一次机会
I’m gonna give you one last chance.
现在不走 就别走了
You leave now or you never leave.
我直接把你就地埋了
I’ll bury you where you fucking stand.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
-听到了吧 -快点 滚出去
– You heard him. – Let’s go. Get out of here.
快点
Let’s go.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
-后面交给你了 -没问题
– Why don’t you cover my back? – Got you.
科尔比 你没事吧
Colby, you all right?
我的手好像断了
I think I broke my hand.
那没事 死不了
That’s a far cry from your heart.
罗恩
Ron?
我们只是让他们离开这里
All we did was ask them to leave.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
你呢 提特 你还好吗
What about you, Teeter? You okay?
有意思
That is fun.
-那群混♥蛋♥沿着观光路线要去斯特吉斯 -嗯
– Bunch of assholes taking the scenic route to Sturgis. – Yep.
他们回来拿摩托的时候
You know, when they come back for them bikes,
肯定会把这里弄得一团糟
they gonna fuck this field up something fierce.
也许吧
Probably so.
修围栏吧 走吧
Let’s go fix the fence. Come on.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
这是你的地盘
This is your field.
你们要纵火吗
You gonna burn it?
这就是你们的计划吗
That’s your plan?
你们可能也会被烧死的
Might burn you with it.
为什么
Why?
为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我们没有打扰任何人 我们只是想找点乐子
We weren’t bothering anyone. We were just having some fun.
这个地盘是我的
This field is mine.
围栏也是我的
That fence is mine.
你把两个都破坏了
You damaged both.
然后又回来继续破坏
Then you came back to damage it more.
这是我的家
This is my home.
如果我把你家弄成这样 你会怎么办
If I did this to your home, what would you do?
我会杀了你
I’d kill you.
没错
That’s right.
我的人说如果你们不走 我们就把你们埋在这里
My man said you if you didn’t leave we’d bury you here.
但你们没有走
And you didn’t leave.
这个山谷的人都很讲信用
We keep our word in this valley.
好吧 我们走
Fine. We’ll leave.
不 不 太迟了
No, no, it’s too late for that.
我说了我们这就走
I said we’ll leave.
我不想让你们走了
I don’t want you to leave.
给我挖
I want you to dig.
太阳要升起来了 先生
Sun’s starting to heat up the sky, sir.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 够了
All right. That’s enough.
没让你们出来
Nobody said get out.
不用多此一举了
Yeah, not much point in that.
我还有孩子
I have children.
我也有
So do I.
我觉得你的孩子没有你这个爸爸会更好
And from what I’ve seen, yours will be better off without you.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
加州
California.
猜到了
Figures…
我把这些坑留着
I’m gonna leave these holes just like this.
就在我的地盘中♥央♥
Right here in the middle of my field.
如果你们再回来
And if you ever come back again,
我就把你们埋了 明白吗
I’m gonna fill em. You understand?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要的答案不是”谢谢”
“Thank you”‘s not an answer.
照我说的做
You do what I say.
我要回加州
I’m going back to California.
我要回加州
I’m going back to California.
蒙大拿不需要你
Montana doesn’t want you.
蒙大拿不需要我
Montana doesn’t want me.
我再也不会回来了 我发誓
I’m never coming back. I swear.
希望你能信守诺言
I’m gonna hold you to that.
我们应该不会再见到他们了
Don’t think we’ll be seeing them again.

Nope.
要我们把这些坑填上吗
Want us to fill these holes?
他们想在这里建个机场
They want to put an airport here.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你打算怎么办
What do you want to do about it?
我还没想好
I’m not sure yet.
别填坑
Don’t fill the holes.
-不填吗 -嗯
– No? – No.
-里普 -先生
– Rip? – Sir.
把我在营地的帐篷拆了
Have the boys take down my tent at camp.
我要搬回来住
I’m moving back to the lodge.
你确定吗
You sure you want me to do that?
你说不定还想上去看看呢
You might want to go up there some.

我确定
I’m sure.
我的夏天结束了
My summer’s over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!