No.
你可以给我一切
You can give me everything.

No.
我不能生孩子
I can’t have children.
你要知道这一点
You need to know that.
和我在一起是一条死路
Being with me is the end of you.
我一出生就在一条死路上 亲爱的
I was born on a dead end road, honey.
这个世界不需要我的后代
This world doesn’t need another generation of me.
那可不一定
I wouldn’t be so sure.
我不喜欢让一群孩子
I don’t want a bunch of kids
在这个房♥子里跑来跑去
running around this fucking house.
我连狗都不喜欢
I mean, I don’t even like dogs.
我只需要你
You’re all I need.
你想让我叫你什么都可以
I’ll call you whatever you want.
暂时叫贝丝吧
Beth is fine. For now.
那就叫你贝丝 亲爱的
Beth it is, darling. Beth it is.
你得去上班了
You gotta go to work.
好的
Okay.
不得不说
I gotta say,
我喜欢看你这样坐在门廊上
I like leaving you sitting here on the porch like this.
要是我回来的时候你还在
Be a whole lot better though,
那就更好了
if you were here when I got home.
那到时候看看吧
Well, I’ll see what I can do about that.
股票持续下跌
And stocks continue their downward trend
又有两家石油公♥司♥被列入美国贸易黑名单
as two more oil companies were added to the U.S. Trade blacklist.
两家公♥司♥正在因证券欺诈被调查
Both companies are currently being investigated for securities fraud.
本日最大的一次下跌中
And in the largest dip of the day,
投资公♥司♥市场股票下跌了7.5%
investment firm Market Equities falls over 7.5%.
市场股票集团
-我♥操♥ -引起了整个行业的恐慌
– What the fuck? – …causing industry-wide panic as analysts…
市场股票 蒙大拿投资失败吗
那个贱♥人♥
That fucking bitch.
市场股票集团 股票下滑
见我烧什么都没用 汤姆
There is no protection from me, Tom.
你知道的
You know that.
这才不到一年
It’s barely been a year
你就在烧鼠尾草祈祷改变
and already you’re burning sage praying for a change,
你自己怎么不改变呢
instead of being it.
我想让这里变得更美好
I’m trying to make it a better place.
到目前为止你所做的
All you’ve managed to do thus far
只是用我们所有的赌场利润
is take all of our casino profits
买♥♥了一家财富五百强公♥司♥
and buy land a Fortune 500 Company
要从你手中偷走的土地
is about to steal from you.
而且你对此无能为力
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
所以我才找你过来
You’re what I’m doing about it.
你知道人们是怎么说和魔鬼做交易的吗
You know what they say about making deals with the devil.
我不知道 安吉拉 人们怎么说
No, I don’t, Angela. What do they say?
这是最大的谜团 汤姆
That’s the big mystery, Tom.
你这是答应了吗
Is that a “yes”?
你会帮忙吗
You’ll help?
你这么想也行吧
If that’s what you want to call it.
她并不邪恶 老莫
She’s not evil, Mo.
她只是很生气 她想惩罚这个世界
She’s just angry and trying to punish the world
对她所做的一切
for everything it did to her.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这就是邪恶的意思
That’s what evil means.
-好凉 -泰特
– It’s cold! – Tate!
你一周没洗澡了 你闻起来跟山羊一样
You haven’t bathed in a week. You smell like a goat.
别跑
Just stay–
-给我回来 -来抓我呀
– Come back here. – Catch me.
他和你一样讨厌洗澡
Well, he’s got your aversion to bathing.
我不讨厌洗澡
I don’t mind bathing.
我只是不喜欢一个人洗
I just don’t like doing it alone.
这不是一♥码♥事
That’s not the same thing.
结果还是一样的 不是吗
The result’s the same, though, ain’t it?
结晶跑进了树林
The result just ran off into the woods.
我们要在这里待多久
How long are we staying here?
我不知道 宝贝
I don’t know, baby.
我现在没心思去想以后的事
I’m having a hard time thinking past “right now.”
不行的 我们不可能永远这样生活下去
This isn’t real. We can’t live like this forever.
永远压根就不存在 宝贝
There’s no such thing as forever, baby.
我们能做的就是活在当下
All we can do is live like there’s no tomorrow
因为世界总有一天会消失的
’cause one day we’ll be right.
怎么了
What is it?

Wolf.
-还是那只狼吗 -是的
– What, the same one? – Yeah.
我觉得它喜欢看我们
I think he likes watching us.
它不是在看 它是在研究我们
He’s not watching, he’s studying us.
研究什么
Studying what?
它想知道如果它追小牛跑时我们会有什么反应
Wants to know what we’ll do when he goes after our calves.
我警告过你
I warned you.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
回营地吧 宝贝 没事的
Just go back to camp, baby. It’s okay.
你干嘛去
What are you going to do?
我去杀了它
I’m gonna kill him.
你敢
Don’t you dare.
宝贝 他靠
Baby, he’ll feed on every–
不要停止爱我 转去杀戮
Don’t stop loving me to kill something.
过来
Just come here.
爱我就好
Just… Just love me.
你可以明天再杀它
You can kill him tomorrow.
下一批到了
And our next lot coming in.
六头安格斯后备母牛
Six replacement Angus heifers.
六头安格斯后备母牛起拍价五百
Let’s start these six replacement Angus off 500 dollars?
有人出五百吗 五百块
Anybody give me 500 dollars. I need 500…
五百 有人出六百吗
I got 500, anybody go six?
这是我们喜欢的直背母牛
This is that straight-backed bunch we liked.
六百了 有人出七百吗 七百 七百
I got 600 anybody go 7 now, 7 now, 7 now
七百了 有人出八百吗 八百了
I got 7, anybody go 8? Oh! I got 8 right there.
有人出九百吗 八百了 有人出九百吗
Anybody go 9? I got 800, anybody go 9?
九百 九百了 有人出一千吗
Now 9, now 9, I got 9. Anybody go 1000?
九百了 有人出一千了
900 wup! I got 1000 dollars right there.
有人出一千一吗 一千了 有人出一千一吗
Anybody go 11. I have 1000, anybody gonna go 11 now
一千一 有人出一千一吗
11 now, I got 1000 anybody go 11?
有人出一千一吗
I have 1000 anybody go 1100 dollars?
一千一 有人出一千一吗
1100 dollars, I got anybody go to 11?
蒙大拿农场和饲料
一千块成交
I have a sale right there, 1000 dollars.
太好了
Hell, yeah.
-约翰肯定很高兴 -嗯
– John’ll like that. – Sure.
-准备好了吗 走吧 -嗯
– You ready? Let’s roll. – Yep.
走 快走
Go, go!
过来 鲍勃 过来
Come on, Bob. Come on, come on.
科尔比
Hey, Colby!
把夏洛来牛弄回去 那不是我们的
Turn that charolais back, it ain’t ours.
回去 不行
Come on. No.
进去 回去 去去去
Get in, get it, hop, hop, hop! Hop, hop!
进去 去去去
Get in, get in, hop.
那个瘦女孩可以啊
That skinny girl’s a hand,
是啊 真的可以
Yeah. I gotta say it.
她怎么样了
How’s she working out?
你得定义一下”怎么样”
Well, you gotta define “working out.”
小子们丢下她一个人吗
Boys leaving her alone?
丢下她一个人
Leaving her alone?
那个小土狼
That little hyena,
她看男人的眼神就像在看租来的骡子
she looks at a man like he’s a rented mule.
她把工棚里的人吓的
She got the bunkhouse so scared
都快和鸡一起睡了
they’re goin’ to bed with the chickens.
把牛带去新的围栏 好吗
Bring ’em all to the new pen, will ya?
我们随后就到
We’ll be right behind you.
你喝完了 对吧
You was done with that, wasn’t you?
现在是喝完了
I am now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!