制定计划
Coming up with plans.
-你还挺幽默 -可不嘛
– And a sense of humor? – Yeah, you know.
天啊 之前怎么没发现呢
God, where did that come from?
开玩笑 我一直都很幽默
What are you talking about? I’ve been funny all my life.
你有很多特质 但并不包括幽默 宝贝
You are many things, but baby, funny is not one of them.
抱歉
Sorry.
再叫我一声
Call me that again.
叫你什么
Call you what?
宝贝 再叫一声
Baby. Say that again.
你喜欢吗
You like that, do you?
是的
Yeah, I do.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby.
我该怎么叫你
What should I call you?
妻子
Wife.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean that.
我给你做一顿晚餐吧
I’m gonna make you dinner for once.
我的车呢
Where’s my ride?
他会回来的
He’ll be back.
什么时候
When?
那就
Well, that’s…
那就
…that’s…
很难说了 喝一杯吗
…that’s hard to say. Want a drink?
这和绑♥架♥差不多了
This is… This is almost kidnapping.
放松 莉奈儿 好好享受日落吧
Oh, just relax, Lynelle. Enjoy the sunset.
好吧 只要你别用那种表情看我
Fine, as long as you don’t give me that look.
什么表情
What look?
这个表情
That look.
“脱掉裙子 进我帐篷”的表情
That “drop your dress and get in my outfitter tent” look.
我哪有
I’m not giving you any look.
因为我不会留下的 所以你还是少来吧
Yeah, because I’m not staying, so you can just stop it.
别闹
Stop it.
我没闹啊
I’m not doing anything.
靠 约翰
Goddammit, John.
为什么不论何时何地
How is it that you’re always three steps ahead
你都领先所有人三步呢
of everybody everywhere you go?
我只是经常坐下来思考
It’s just a lot of sitting and thinking…
坐下来思考
thinking and sitting.
你又来了
And you’re doing it again.
哪有
I’m not doing anything.
我明天一早就得走
I have to leave first thing in the morning.
你想在这过夜吗
You wanna spend the night?
你真混
You’re such a bastard.
明天一早啊
First thing in the morning, I meant.
二早怎么样
How about second?
你上次看日落是什么时候 州长
When’s the last time you watched a sunset, Governor?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我明白他们为什么想卖♥♥掉这个梦想了
I can see why this is the dream they want to sell.
是的 但你不能卖♥♥ 你得自己争取
Yep… but you can’t sell this. You gotta earn it.
你得体会 这是他们永远无法理解的
You gotta live it. And that’s what they’ll never understand.
但他们只想卖♥♥
But they only want to sell it.
他们不在乎梦想是否成真
And they could care less about the dream coming true.
这就是你要理解的
That’s what you’ve got to understand.
你还在
You still here?
有难同当嘛
Through thick and thin.
风雨同舟嘛
How you feel?
屁♥股♥疼
Hip hurts.
肋骨疼 背疼
Ribs hurt. Back hurts.
你的鸡鸡怎么样了
How’s your pecker?
鸡鸡
Pecker.
应该还行
Seems fine.
很好
Good.
我在想我们应该完成这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
I was thinking we should consummate this deal.
听起来不错 但是
That sounds great, but…
我不知道他们有没有告诉你 我的背断了
I don’t know if they told you, my back is broken.
你是说不行吗
Are you saying no?
不 不 不是
No. No. No, no, no.
我只是
I just, um…
我不想瘫痪
I don’t want it to paralyze me.
可能会让你瘫痪一两分钟
Well, it might paralyze you for a minute or two.
你不是处♥男♥吧
You’re not a virgin, are you?
什么
What?
拜托 别这样
Come on, no. Come on.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为你刚才的表情很像害怕的处♥男♥
‘Cause you got like a scared virgin face.
不 我不是处♥男♥ 你是处♥女♥吗
No, I’m not a virgin. Are you a virgin?
我是绕桶赛手
I’m a barrel racer.
失去处♥女♥身就像是
Losing your virginity is like,
参赛的必要条件
it’s like a requirement to compete.
我们还是慢慢来吧
Maybe we should, uh, just slow down on this whole deal.
你就是处♥男♥
You are!
我不是处♥男♥
I am not a virgin.
是因为我吗 你不喜欢我吗
Is it me? Are you not attracted to me?
你不喜欢也没关系 但你得告诉我
Cause it’s okay if you’re not, but you’ve got to tell me.

No, it’s…
我是说 你
I mean, you’re…
你太漂亮了
You’re too pretty.
我这样的人配不上你
You’re too pretty for a guy like me.
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
-谁 -你的初夜 她叫什么名字
– Who? – Your first. What was her name?
我没有 我不记得了
I didn’t… I can’t even remember.
严格来说我还没做过爱 好吗
Okay, no, I haven’t technically had sex, all right?
你开心了吗
Are you happy?
我觉得我的大脚趾里还残留着一点男子气概
I think there’s still a shred of manhood left in my big toe
你出去的时候也可以践踏一下
if you want to step on that on the way out.
你干什么 你在干什么
What are you… what are you doing?
我要破你的处
I’m being your first.
别紧张
Don’t be nervous.
很爽的
It’s supposed to be fun.
我害怕当你的视力恢复时
I’m scared that when your eyesight returns
只要看我一眼
you’re gonna take one look at me–
我的视力没问题
I see just fine.
你才是瞎子呢 吉米
You’re the one who’s blind, Jimmy.
但我也会帮你治好的
But I’m going to fix that too…
早啊
Morning.
的确很早
Yeah, sure is.
宝贝 回来躺下
Baby? Come back to bed.

I’ll be, uh…
早餐几点
What time’s breakfast?
约翰
John?
应该是过一会吧
A little later this morning.
明白
Understood.
回头见
I’ll see you in…
嗯 好的
Yeah. You know.
不吃早餐吗
No breakfast?
不了 我
Nah, I got a…
我得去参加比尤特的小母牛拍卖♥♥会
heifer auction in Butte I gotta go to.
我搞砸了 不是吗
I fucked it up, didn’t I?
我把一切都搞砸了 我不是故意的
I fucked the whole thing… I didn’t mean it.
听着
Hey, listen.
我之所以不跟你聊明天的事 贝丝
The only reason why I don’t bring up tomorrow with you, Beth,
是因为每次我一聊
is because every fucking time I do,
你就逃走了
you run away.
我把和你在一起的每一天都当做礼物
I look at every day with you as a gift.
我的明天
My tomorrows are…
都属于你
Well, they’re all yours.

Here.
我不知道还能叫你什么
There is no word that I’d rather call you.
如果你希望我这么叫你 那我没问题
I mean, if that’s what you want.
你知道我为什么总是逃跑吗
You know why I always run away?
我只能给你这么多 里普
There’s only so much I can give to you, Rip.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!