牛仔竞技赛的条条大路都通向这里
Every road from the rodeo leads right here.
今天什么日子
What day is it?
今天是医院的发薪日
Well, it’s payday, for the hospital.
他们和你一起中了彩票
They won the lottery with you…
我拿笔记下来了
Had to write all this shit down…
你的颈部有压♥迫♥性骨折
You have a compression fracture in your neck
背后还有两处
and two in your back.
一块骨头碎片压在你的脊椎上
A bone fragment’s pressed against your spine,
还不知道该怎么弄出来
can’t figure out how to get that out.
你的髋关节粉碎性骨折 他们刚给你换了新的
Shattered your hip, which they just up and replaced.
医生说你是他见过的最年轻的
Doctor said you’re the youngest person he’s ever done that to.
所以恭喜你
So, congratulations for that.
他想让你今天起来走走
He wants you up and walking today.
我觉得根本没戏
How that’s possible I have… I have no idea…
你有三♥级♥脑震荡
You have a grade three concussion.
如果你感到恶心或懵圈
We’re supposed to bring you back to the hospital
我们就得把你送回医院
if you experience nausea or confusion.
我问了还有没有其他症状
I asked if there’s other symptoms
因为恶心和懵圈是你的正常状态
since nauseous and confused is your natural state of being.
他们说你的瞳孔可能会放大
They said your eyes might dilate.
我们会留意的
So, we’ll be on the lookout for that.
我胳膊怎么了
What’s wrong with my arm?
他们没提你的胳膊
Well, they didn’t mention your arm.
所以肯定没事
So it must be fine.
感觉好像有事啊
Doesn’t look fine.
跟其他的比起来 不算什么了
Well, compared to the rest of this shit, it’s fine.
我要怎么
How am I gonna…
我怎么付得起呢
How am I gonna pay for all this?
医院也很好奇
Well, the hospital’s pretty curious about that themselves.
看着我
Look at me.
医院账单不用你担心
Hospital bill’s not a concern.
但你得向我保证
But you gotta make me a promise.
别再参加牛仔竞技了
No more rodeo.
这是唯一一件
It’s the only thing that ever…
让我觉得自己有价值的事情
ever made me feel like I was worth something.

Yeah.
我猜也是
Well, I figured as much.
学套索吧
Learn to rope.
最惨也只是失去一根拇指
All you’re risking is a thumb, and…
反正你有两个
you got two of those.
达顿先生
Mister Dutton, uh…
谢谢
Thank you.
学套索吧 吉米
Yeah, well, learn to rope, Jimmy.
我可不会帮你付两次医疗费
I’m not paying for this shit twice.
吉米
Okay, Jimmy.
我们扶你起来 让你走走
We’re going to help you up so you can walk.
我不太想走路 所以
Don’t really feel like walking, so…
你的髋关节换过了 所以你得活动一下
Your hip replacement needs you to move around a bit.
但我们得先移除你的导尿管
But first we need to remove your catheter.
好 抬起来
All right, just lift.
好了
There we go.
好 深呼吸
All right, deep breath.
拉的时候你会感觉到一点压力
You’re going to feel a little pressure when I pull, okay?
你活下来了
You survived.
好吧 最大的谜题先被我解开了
All right, getting the mystery out of the way right up front, huh?
它是肿了吗
Is it just… is it swollen from the…
本来就是这样
I think it’s the way God made that one.
真是醉了
This isn’t happening.
我可以帮忙吗
Can I help?
你是亲属吗
Are you a relative?
是的 我 我是他女朋友
Yeah, I’m, uh… I’m his girlfriend.
没问题 过来 抓住一只胳膊
Yeah, sure. Just, uh, come over here. Grab an arm.

All right, here.
我不知道我适不适合
I don’t know if I can be in a relationship
和一个如此缺乏判断力的人恋爱
with someone who shows such poor judgment.
我是绕桶赛手
Well, I’m a barrel racer.
肯定缺乏判断力啊
So bad judgment’s just part of the package.
你没养狗吧
Don’t have a dog, do you?
其实我养了两条
I have two, actually.
怪不得
That fuckin’ figures.
黄石
第三季 第四集
漆马赌场酒店
这样不合适吧 主席
I am not sure this is appropriate, Chairman.
我不是詹金斯财产的律师
I don’t represent the Jenkins’ estate.
我是说剩下的财产
Or, whatever’s left of it, I mean.
我现在不关心他的财产
His estate is not my concern at the moment.
这个合法吗
Is there any validity to this?
停止命
他们在下象棋
It’s a chess move.
这样会让你处于防守状态 阻止你建房♥
It puts you on the defensive. Stops you from building.
但他们赢不了啊
But… But they don’t have a winnable case.
赢的定义是什么
Well, define winnable.
如果你是指对他们有利的判决 那是没有
If you mean a judgment in their favor? No.
但是他们可以拖上好几年
But, you know, they can drag this out for years.
这不是一个举债经营的土地开♥发♥商
This isn’t a leveraged land developer,
这是一个价值数十亿美元的公♥司♥
this is a multibillion dollar corporation
他们可以花五千万到一亿美元的律师费
that can spend 50, 100 million dollars in legal fees.
而且现实是
And the reality is, that,
我觉得他们根本不想要你的土地
you know, I doubt they even want your land.
他们只是不想让印第安赌场
They just don’t want an Indian casino
位于他们规划的社区附近
adjacent to a planned community.
所以他们想买♥♥下我的产权
So, they’ll try to buy me out.
我觉得他们不会费那个劲
I doubt they’ll even bother.
我能问你个问题吗 私人问题
May I ask you a question? A personal question?
你当初为什么要建赌场
Why build a casino in the first place?
真正的原因是什么
I mean what’s the real reason?
交通更加便捷的好地方还有很多
There are better locations with far better access.
这个山谷有两个未来
There’s two futures with this valley,
一个是土地被二套房♥和爱好农场剥夺
one with the land stripped of the second homes
然后回到从前的样子
and hobby farms, and returned to the ways it used to be…
你开了20英里到公园
You drive twenty miles into the park
整个国家曾经都觉得很正常
and that’s how our whole nation looked at one time.
现代社会希望人们去上学
Modern society wants people to go to school
学着做生意赚钱
and learn a trade to make money
买♥♥吃的 穿的 居住的地方
to buy food, clothes, a place to live.
但在没有被人类蹂躏过的土地上
But on land that hasn’t been ravaged by man,
不需要买♥♥吃的
you don’t need to buy food.
而是寻找吃的
You just go find it.
不用买♥♥衣服 而是制♥作♥衣服
You don’t buy clothes, you make them.
不用盖房♥子 而是寻找遮盖物
And you don’t build houses, you seek shelter.
和土地一起生活 而非在土地上生活
You live with the land. Not on it.
你说有两个未来 另一个是什么
You said two futures. What’s the other?
另一个是你居住的地方
The other’s where you live.
混凝土世界里的木屋
Concrete worlds with stick houses
没有肥料和洒水器就无法生存的草
and grass that can’t survive without fertilizer and sprinklers.
总有一天 这个星球会把你们
Some day this planet’s going to shake your world
像雨水一样甩掉
off its back like rainwater.
赌场给了我足够的钱来确保这件事一定会发生
The casino gives me the money I need to make sure that happens.
第一个未来是唯一的未来
The first future is the only future.
恐怕人们更喜欢混凝土
People prefer concrete, I’m afraid.
没人喜欢你的未来
Nobody wants your future.
你的世界根本就没有人
No one in your world.
好吧
Well…
我很想告诉你该怎么对抗他们
I wish I could tell you how to fight them.
如果有人知道如何对抗他们
If anyone knew how to fight them,
就不会有什么保留地了
there’d be no such thing as reservations.
你怎么看 老莫
What do you think, Mo?
我觉得你需要的是律师 不是他
I think you need a lawyer and not him.
像他这样的人自有用处
Well, men like him have their use.
但是这件事他帮不上忙
But no, not for this…
我们一直都知道如何对抗他们 汤姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!