Montana’s very own Governor Perry.
你还真是不让人省心啊
You don’t make it easy, do you?
我可不是这样的人 莉奈儿
Well, never my goal, Lynelle.
喝啤酒吗
You, uh, want a beer?
好啊 喝吧
Sure. Let’s have a beer.
饿了吗
Hey, buddy, you hungry?
我给你买♥♥个玉米热狗
Let’s go get you a corn dog.
我们去吃点东西
We’re going to go get something to eat.
那么
So, um…
-州长 -杰米
– Governor. – Jamie.
我们能不能好好享受今晚
Can we just enjoy the evening
明天再谈这个问题
and talk about the problem tomorrow?
莉奈儿 这就是问题的好处
Come on, Lynelle, that’s the one good thing about problems:
明天问题依然存在
they’ll still be problems tomorrow.
你能给我讲讲你淫笑背后的计划吗
You want to walk me through the plan behind that dirty grin?
那要看情况了
Well, that all depends.
什么情况
On what?
你的安保人员有多少
On how big your security detail is.
-你被迫退休的生活如何 -极乐
– How’s, uh… forced retirement? – Bliss.
-我跟你做个交易 -好
– I’ll make you a deal. – All right.
我今晚给你答案 明天给你问题
I’ll give you the solution tonight and the problem tomorrow.
你接受这个答案
You agree to the solution,
我们就可以装一整晚的青少年
and we can play teenager for the remainder of the night.
好吧 答案是什么
All right. What’s the solution?
我任命杰米为临时检察长
I appoint Jamie interim Attorney General
杰米任命一个人
and Jamie appoints a person of your choosing
管理牲畜委员会
to run the Livestock Commission.
出事了
Something happened.
我的提议对本州最有利吗
Is what I’m proposing best for the state?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
对你最有利吗 是的
Is it best for you? Yes.
对山谷的人最有利吗
Is it best for the people in this valley?
应该是的
I… I think so.
我心里真的这么想
In my heart, I think it is.
我们这么做的目的是什么
And we do all this with what goal in mind?
协商一个可以接受的投降
To negotiate an acceptable surrender.
我们要放弃什么
What are we surrendering?
你想去河里裸泳吗
You wanna go skinny dipping down in the river?
不想
No.
想要背部按♥摩♥吗
Wanna backrub?
不用了 谢谢
I don’t. Thanks.
那你能帮我背部按♥摩♥吗
You wanna give me’un?
不能
No, I don’t.
靠 你不喜欢女孩 对吧
Shit, you don’t like girls, do ya?
我猜你肯定想暴操♥我♥海报上的男孩吧
Bet you want to pile drive one of them boys in my posters, don’t ya?
不 我不想暴操你海报上的男孩
No, I don’t want to pile drive one of the boys in your poster.
扯淡
Bullshit.
别这样 好吗
Can you not?
没事的 宝贝
It’s all right, baby.
下一个到吉米了
Jimmy’s next.
问题有很多
The problem– there’s plenty–
但最大的问题是
but problem number one is:
我找不到人替代杰米
I don’t have anyone to replace Jamie.
那位战争英雄呢
What about the war hero?
问过了 他不愿意
Already asked him. He won’t do it.
你这辈子从没询问过任何人
You’ve never asked anybody for anything in your life.
你只会下命令
You tell.
我可以去问他
I’ll ask him.
他不会拒绝的
And he won’t say no.
前提是你愿意
If that’s what you want for him.
这是我一直以来对他的期望
It’s all I’ve ever wanted for him.
那就让我在药片上加点糖
Then let me put a little sugar on this pill.
约翰·达顿承认他不是全能的了
John Dutton admitting that he can’t do everything.
我可没有承认
I admitted no such thing.
孩子 加油 吉米
Okay, come on, kid. Come on, Jimmy.
醒醒 吉米
Wake the fuck up, Jimmy.
-准备好了 -最好是这样 抓紧缰绳
– Ready, ready, ready. – Better be. Get your bind.
加油 吉米
Let’s go, Jimmy.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!