the majority flying or driving through Jackson Hole.
怀俄明州的科迪市车流量最大
Now, Cody, Wyoming sees the most automobile traffic.
我们觉得滑雪度假村开业后
We feel once ski resorts are operational,
机场每年可以接待两百万游客
the airport could see 2 million guests a year.
林务局同意租借度假村的土地了吗
Has the forest service agreed to the lease for the resort?
是的
They have.
12000英亩将分三个阶段开♥发♥
12,000 acres will be developed in three phases.
第一个度假村将在18个月后开放
The first resort will be open in eighteen months
三个度假村加在一起大约有两千张床位
with roughly 2000 beds available through our three resorts.
附属建筑
Ancillary building:
公♥寓♥ 不属于我们的酒店
condos, hotels not under our umbrella,
延迟18个月到两年吧
those things lag by another 18 months to two years.
我担心的是
Well, here’s my concern:
我觉得杰克逊霍尔
uh, I don’t really look at Jackson Hole
本身的发展并不靠谱
as a model for responsible development.
你有价值数百万的二套房♥
You have multimillion dollar second homes
为当地人的生活定价
that are pricing the locals from living there.
杰克逊有多个卧室社区来接收无家可归的人
Jackson has multiple bedroom communities to absorb the displaced.
天堂谷没有这个
Paradise Valley doesn’t have that.
利文斯顿可以开始发展了
Livingston is ripe for growth.
我们的城市规划师认为这座城市
Our urban planners feel the town could absorb 40,000 people
未来十年可以吸收四万人 它需要
in the next decade, and it needs to:
数百万美元的二套房♥交房♥产税
multimillion dollar second homes paying property taxes
而且无需额外的服务项目
into the community without drawing on its services
正是这个山谷所需要的
is exactly what this valley needs.
这些开♥发♥项目
And we’re talking about between 3 and 6 billion
每年的税收收入可以达到30到60亿
in annual tax revenue generated by these developments.
你选好机场的位置了吗
Have you chosen a location for the airport?
一开始 我们以为天堂谷
Initially, we thought the golf courses
运动俱乐部的高尔夫球场可以重新利用
at the Paradise Valley sporting club could be repurposed,
但联邦航♥空♥局觉得那里的山谷太窄了
but the FAA feels the valley there is too narrow.
联邦航♥空♥局选择了这里
The FAA chose this location.
这片区域
This area here.
那是黄石
That’s the Yellowstone.
那是传了七代的农场
That’s a seven-generation ranch.
他不会卖♥♥的
He’ll never sell.
那你就行使土地征用权
Then you’ll invoke eminent domain.
试过了
It’s been attempted.
他赢了
He beat it.
三百套公♥寓♥大楼
For a three-hundred unit condo complex.
这叫土地掠夺
That was a land grab.
七代农场主是否为经济发展
Did seven generations of ranchers infuse
注入了60亿
6 billion dollars into the economy?
这是发展 州长
That’s progress, Governor.
发展是有代价的
And progress has a price.
凯特 可以取消我的午餐吗
Kate, will you cancel my lunch?
没问题
Absolutely.
我就知道你这笔钱花得值
I knew you’d be money well spent.
有什么发现
What do you got?
他们在建机场
They’re building an airport.
他们是这么说的
So they say.
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where?
运动俱乐部
The Sporting Club.
不是运动俱乐部了
Not the Sporting Club. Not anymore.
操
Fuck.
关掉
Turn that off.
他见律师时才能关掉
Can only turn it off when he meets his attorney.
我是他的律师
I am his attorney.
三分钟后关闭摄像头
Shut camera in three.
什么鬼 杰米
What the hell, Jamie?
我只是照他们说的做了
All I did is what they told me to do.
你让我做的事 现在
What you told me to do. And now–
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你到了以后
Now, you need to tell me exactly what happened
到底发生了什么事
from the moment you arrived.
绕桶赛小女孩
Little barrel racer girl,
她被打得半死
she was all just beat to hell.
警员把两个老男孩
And the deputies, they took these two old boys
关在马厩里
and they put him in a horse stall.
马厩里
In a horse stall.
不是巡逻车吗
Not the squad vehicle?
马厩里
In a horse stall.
让我给他们传递一个信息
And told me to send a message with ’em.
所以我们把他们扔进了受害者的拖车
And so we threw ’em in the back of the victim’s horse trailer.
我开车带他们转了转
And I just drove them around.
我刹车踩得挺猛
And I worked the brakes pretty hard.
可能太猛了
Too hard, I guess…
谁把他们装进拖车的
Who loaded them in the trailer?
警员
The deputies did.
他们有没有可能在你去之前就被打了
Is there a chance that they were assaulted prior to your arrival?
不 我没看到
No, I didn’t see–
有可能吗
Is there a chance?
当然 有可能
Sure. Yeah, there’s a chance.
好
Yeah. All right.
你把他们装进了拖车
You loaded them in the trailer
因为你的车装不下两个罪犯
because your vehicle cannot accommodate two perpetrators.
他们告诉你还有其他的马被偷了
They had indicated to you that there were other horses stolen.
所以你把他们装进了拖车
So you loaded them in the trailer
这样他们就能带你找到被偷的马
so they could lead you to the location of the stolen horses.
-你是说 -听着
– Are you telling me– – Listen.
当你开到这个地点时
While driving to this location
有一辆车停在你前面
another vehicle pulled in front of you
所以你为了保护你们三个人
so you were compelled to make a defensive move
不得不采取防御性措施
for your safety and the safety of the two men in your custody.
避免了事故后
After avoiding the accident,
你查看了被告
you checked on the accused
发现他们已经伤重身亡
and you realized they had succumbed to the injuries
因为他们之前被警员关在游乐场的马厩里揍了一顿
sustained by the deputies in the horse stall at the fairgrounds.
你记得我跟你说过的事吗
Do you recall the events I am repeating to you?
事情就是这样
That’s what happened.
就是这样
It was just like that.
印在你的脑子里
Burn it in your fucking brain.
我不是在船上就是在河里
I’m either on a boat or in a river
或许我只是不想和你说话 祝你生活愉快
or maybe I just don’t want to talk to you… Have a blessed day.
生活愉快
A blessed day.
臭傻♥逼♥
Fucking douche.
我可真容易被暗♥杀♥
I’d be easy to assassinate.
别勾引我
Don’t tempt me.
我没有非法入侵
I’m not trespassing.
这不是我们的土地
It’s not our land.
你也不是第一次了
It’s not the first time you’ve done that.
我20岁时就尝试过所有的事了
You know, I ran out of things to do for the first time when I was 20.
我都有画面感了
That paints quite a picture.
你回头可以用来打飞机
Yeah, feel free to beat off to it later.
我在说啥呢
But who am I kidding,
你只能对着镜子打飞机 对吧
you only do that in front of the mirror, right?
-光线必须合适 -猜到了
– Only if the light’s right. – Yeah, I figured.
你♥他♥妈♥要把机场建在哪里
Where the fuck are you putting that airport?
我说过了 我不参与日常
I told you, I’m not involved in the day to day–
扯淡
Bullshit.
我每天都开过这条路 你从来没出现过
I drive this road every single day, you’re never here.
现在律师们和州长坐在一起
And now you’re here every day
决定没收哪些财产时
while attorneys sit with the governor
你却每天都来这里
to decide what properties to condemn.
贿赂州政♥府♥官员获取情报可是重罪
You know, paying state officials for information is a felony.
你没干过吗
You’ve never done it?
我在尽我所能地赚钱
I’ve done about all you can do to make money.
你也一样
So have you.
你毁了很多公♥司♥ 家庭和工作
You have broken companies, ruined families, ended careers
现在你却站在那里
and now you stand there
瞪着一双大眼睛盯着我