我睡过头了
I overslept.
是啊 你
Yeah, well… you…
你睡了就好
You slept. That’s what matters.
现在去钓鱼是不是太晚了
Is it too late to go fishing now?
鳟鱼很像银行家
Trout are like… they’re like bankers.
它们早上什么都不做
They don’t do a damn thing in the morning.
我能尝尝吗
Can I try some?
不行 这会阻碍你的成长
Nah. It’ll stunt your growth.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是它会让你变矮
Means it’ll make you short.
我已经很矮了
I’m already short.
你要是喝咖啡就不会这么矮了
Yeah, well, not as short as you’ll be if you drink coffee.
想钓大鱼 就带上渔网吧
Why don’t you bring the net if you’re planning on a big one.
我们为什么不能住在这里
Why can’t we live right here?
一直这样生活
Like this. All the time.
我每天也在问自己同样的问题 孙子
You know, I ask myself the same thing, grandson, every day.
每天
Every day.
黄石
第三季 第二集
你尝过炸面包吗
You ever had fry bread?
小时候我妈经常给我做
My mother used to make it for me when I was young.
咖啡
Coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
步骤是
So, what you want to do is you…
先把培根放进去
Take this bacon, put it down first.
把鸡蛋放在上面
Take the eggs, put them over the top.
这样
Like that.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
-嗯 -过来坐
– Yeah. – Come sit.
你不吃吗
You’re not eating?
贝丝 我几小时前就吃了
Beth, I ate hours ago.
我还是看着你吧
I think I’ll just watch you.
那就好
Good.
你要去夏季露营吗
Hey, are you going up to the summer camp?
是啊 把这些筐装满就去
Yeah, as soon as I get these panniers full.
我能和你一起去吗 我想看看我儿子
Cool if I ride with you? I want to see my kid.
莫妮卡 要是你摔下马 他们肯定会找我算账的
Monica, if you fall off, they’re gonna have my ass.
我不会摔下去的
I won’t fall off.
-万一你摔下马 -准备好了吗
– But if you do… – We ready?
她想和我们一起去
She wants to ride up there with us.
好吧 去给她找匹马
All right, well, go grab her a horse.
好马都在营地
All the good ones are up at camp.
这里只剩一堆歪瓜裂枣
The only thing left here is a bunch of freight trains and monsters.
你的马怎么了吗 杰克
Well, what the fuck is wrong with your horse, Jake?
这是我的马
Well, that’s my horse.
莫妮卡 骑杰克的马
Monica, get on Jake’s horse.
-走吧 -但是
– Come on. – But–
没时间扯淡了
We don’t have time for this shit.
去拿匹马 快点
Just go get a horse. Let’s go.
他的马好像有点生气
His horse seems a bit angry.
是啊 有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
-他为什么选那匹马 -你知道吗 莫妮卡
– Why did he pick that one? – You know what, Monica?
他的脑子可不算灵光的
He ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed, let me tell you.
我想要我的好马
Want my goddamn good horse back!
这下有意思了
Oh, now that looks fun.
莫妮卡 他好像不这么觉得
Monica, I don’t think he’s having too much fun.
莫妮卡 靠
Hey Monica, goddamn it.
那就无所谓了 不是吗
Well, it doesn’t matter, then, does it?
赶紧搞定 好吗
Just get it done, okay?
干得漂亮
That’s exactly how you do it.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
甚至不需要炊事车
Don’t even need a chuck wagon.
我们需要柠檬
We need lemon.
炊事车上有一大袋
There’s a big bag of them on the wagon.
我去拿
I’ll get it.
该死
Aye. Goddamn it.
喂
Yeah?
不 我没这么说
No. Not what I said.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
喂
Hello?
爷爷
Grandpa.
一片还是两片
One slice or two?
-两片吧 -好的
– I’d go two. – Okay.
该死
Goddamn it.
喂
Yeah.
你到哪都有工作啊 爷爷
Work follows you wherever you go, grandpa.
说的太对了
Truer words were never spoken.
喂
Yeah?
不 土地管理权出♥售♥时再转让
No, the BLM transfers with the sale,
但他们必须重新申请 没错
but they have to reapply. That’s right.
喂
Hello?
该死
Goddamn it.
所有东西都搬上去
Everything moves up here.
全都搬上去
I want everything up here.
帐篷 篝火
The tents. The fire.
所有的一切
The whole goddamn everything.
这个营地更好吗
Is this a better camp?
我看看
Let’s see.
无法激活移♥动♥服务
是的 这个营地好多了
Yep, this camp is much better.
牲畜委员会 有什么可以帮您
Livestock Commission, how can I help you?
稍等 我看看
Just one moment, let me check.
-早上好 杰米 -早上好 海伦
– Morning, Jamie. – Good morning, Helen.
甜草县检察官在一号♥线
Sweet Grass County attorney on line one.
-要接过去吗 -好
– Put him through? – Sure.
兰迪
Hey, Randy.
你听说绕桶赛手器具被偷的事了吗
You hear about these barrel racers got their rigs stolen?
没有
No.
两个女孩在给马装器具
These two girls loaded up their horses,
最后一次检查马厩时
were making one last check in the stalls,
被几个人袭击了
and got jumped by a couple of guys.
弄的挺惨
Worked ’em pretty good,
把她们锁在马厩 开车跑了
locked em in a horse stall, drove off in their rigs.
抢了她们的卡车 拖车 马 马鞍 所有东西
Took their trucks, trailers, horses, saddles, everything.
我靠
Jesus.
马被偷了 所以这事归你管
Since horses were stolen, sort of falls into your court, too.
我缺人手
I’m short-handed on deputies.
你能派个探员吗
Can you spare an agent?
好 我给你派一个
Yeah, I’ll send you one.
如果我们处理得当 你能交到很多朋友
You can make a lot of friends if we handle this the right way.
怎么叫得当
What’s the right way?
处理得当可以传递信息
The right way sends a message.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我懂
I know what you mean.
海伦 能让亨顿探员来一趟办公室吗
Helen, could you have Agent Hendon come by the office, please?
快看
Look.
妈妈
Mama!
小样 宝贝 玩得开心吗
Oh, look at you, baby. You having fun?
开心
Yeah.
这里就是钓鱼吃鱼 钓鱼吃鱼
All we do is fish and eat and fish and eat.
这是医嘱吗
That’s just what the doctor ordered, huh?
是啊 没有更好的药了
Yeah. No better medicine.
你♥爸♥呢
Where’s your dad?
寻找狼群
Looking for wolves.
听起来不妙啊 他在哪
Well, that sounds ominous. Which way?
应该在那边
Bet he’s that way.
这匹马居然驯服了 杰克
Didn’t think that one was broke, Jake.
今天过后它肯定是驯服了
By God, after a day like today he is.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see that.
我们以前就这么干
That’s how we used to do it.
是啊 应该延续下来的
Yeah, well, never should have stopped.