You’re all right.
没事的
You’re all right.
那只狼 独自在外面游荡
So, that wolf, he’s out there walking around by himself,
呼唤它的朋友
calling out to his friends
这样朋友就知道它在哪了
so they always know where he is.
因为他害怕吗
Cause he’s scared?
不 狼不会害怕 它们的基因里没有害怕
No. Wolves don’t get scared. It’s not in their genes.
它们会感到疲倦
They get weary.
也很聪明
They get smart.
就像人一样
Like people.
是啊 像某些人吧
Yeah. Like some people.
我会做噩梦
I have nightmares.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about ’em?

Well…
我在一个房♥间里
I’m in that room.
地板就这么消失了
The floor just disappears…
我摔下去了
And I fall.
一直下降
Keep falling.
我在尖叫
I scream.
但是没有声音
No sound comes out.
没人听得到 所以没人来救我
No one hears me, so no one comes to help me.
你知道梦是什么吗
Know what dreams are?
梦是你的记忆和想象力
It’s your memories and your imagination
混在一碗
all mixed together in… into this soup
半真半假的汤里
of what’s real and what’s made up.
但这碗汤吧
But the thing about this soup is:
你可以改变配料 泰特
you can change the ingredients, Tate.
你想放什么都行
You can put in whatever you want to.
任何记忆 任何幻想
Any memory, any fantasy.
你可以成为棒球明星
You can… You can be a baseball star
整天拆圣诞礼物
who opens Christmas presents all day long.
这样等你闭上眼睛
So, when you close your eyes later…
就可以定制自己的梦
decide what you’re gonna dream.
特定的梦
And that’ll be the dream.
你做过噩梦吗
Have you ever had a nightmare?
我做过一个
I have this one…
我在路上开着车
Where I’m driving down the road
有几个人停车了
and there’s these people pulled over.
我停车去帮忙 但是
I pull over to help, but…
他们不需要帮助
They don’t want help.
他们想要别的东西
They want something else.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
无所谓了
Doesn’t matter.
因为你换了配料
‘Cause you changed the ingredients.
没错 我换了配料
That’s right, I changed the ingredients.
这样就不会成真了
So now it won’t come true.
这样就不会成真了
Now it won’t come true.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!