不用 我以快乐为生
No. I dine on my joy for life.
离我们的地盘远点 好吗
Just stay off our fucking land, okay?
遵命 长官
Yes, ma’am.
我会离你的地盘远点
I’ll stay off your fucking land.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你来找我聊天
Thanks for the talk!
你是我今天遇到的最有趣的事
You’re the most interesting thing that’s happened to me today.
你还是好好琢磨一下吧
You should analyze that.
怎么样
How’d it go?
如我所料
Like I expected.
这对他们来说是笔好交易
It’s a good trade for them.
他们很高兴
They were happy to make it.
你呢 你高兴吗
How bout you? You happy?
我压根就不想当官 贝丝
I never wanted that office, Beth.
我只是 喜欢掌控大局
I just… wanted the control.
现在控制权依然在我手里
I still have that.
这好像有点难以信服
This might be a tougher sell.
这不是还好有你嘛
Well, lucky I got you to sell it for me.
草场怎么样
How are the fields?
很绿
They’re green.
没有苜蓿吗
No clover?
我没看到 不过草长得很高
None that I could see. Grass is tall, though.
我在想我们应该建个营地
I was thinking we should run a camp up there
继续盯着
and keep an eye on ’em.
天堂谷那边有情况
Oh, and there’s something going down at Paradise Valley.
有一堆西装革履的人
There’s a bunch of suits
在那里闲逛
wandering around up there when we got up there.
西装
Suits?
是啊 我正要说呢
Yeah, I was gonna get to that.
一次解决一个问题
Well, one problem at a time.
我要任命一个新人接替我的职位
I need to name my replacement as Commissioner.
我决定任命你
I’m naming you.
你现在才告诉我吗
You mean you’re just gonna tell me this now?
辞职以后再告诉我
After you already quit?
如果我之前告诉你 你肯定会拒绝
If I told you before, you’d say no.
-那我就辞不了了 -我还是不同意
– Then I couldn’t quit. – Well, I’m still saying no.
-凯斯 -我不是政客
– Kayce– – I ain’t no politician!
你想要政客
You want a politician?
你面前就站着一个
You’ve got one standing right there.
工棚里还有一个
You got another one in the bunkhouse
-跟孤儿似的 -凯斯
– living like a fucking orphan. – Kayce–
我说了我会帮你经营这里
I told you I would help you run this place,
但我只知道现在这一种方式
and I’m doing that the only way I know how.
我不同意
I won’t do it.
我能提个建议吗
Can I make a suggestion?
嗯 只要你愿意接替我
Yeah, as long as it’s you.
我不行
Can’t be me.
我必须找个家里人去任职 贝丝
I need family in that office, Beth.
那不是还有一个人呢
You can have family in that office.
我不信任他
I can’t trust him.
他的所作所为证明了我的看法
All he does is prove it.
他就是这样的人
You can trust him to be exactly what he is.
杰米只会为自己着想 爸
Jamie will always do what is best for himself, Dad.
他会利用这个职位来讨选民的欢心
And he will use the office to become popular with his constituents.
他的选民都是农场主
His constituents are ranchers.
对他们的农场有利 就对我们也有利
What’s good for their ranches is good for ours.
快走
Go, go!
快跑 快跑
Run, run, run, run!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
-我靠 -我♥操♥
– Oh, shit. – Goddamn.
这是你第一次套到我
First time you ever got me.
吉米
Jimmy.
好吧 好吧 来吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay, come on.
你现在靠骑烈马为生
You get bucked off shit for a living now.
这对你来说小菜一碟
This’ll be a piece of cake for you.
而且考虑到
Take into consideration that
要有脑子才能得脑震荡
you got to have a brain in order to get it concussed,
你肯定没事的
so, you’ll be all right.
哥们 别套我的鸡♥巴♥啊
Hey, bro, just try not to rope my dick.
不然你妈肯定会很生气
or your mom’s gonna be really pissed.
-把绳子给我 -这个我笑了
– Gimme the fucking rope. – That’s funny.
开始吧
Okay, here we go.
-好 -开始数
– Okay. – On the clock.
一 二
One, two…
-别往心里去 -三
– It’s not personal, it’s not personal. – Three!

Jump!
这就是报应 贱♥人♥
That’s what we call karma, bitch.
报应
Karma.
你妈肯定会很生气
Your mom’s gonna be really pissed.
帅哥 到你了
Hey, pretty boy, you’re up.
我就算了
Uh, no, I’m good.
算了
You’re good?
-是的 -什么
– Yeah. – What?
他不想玩就算了
He don’t gotta if he don’t want to.
不 杰米 你也得恪尽职守
No, no, Jamie, you gotta pay your dues, bro.
好吧
Yep.
走起 搞起来
Rally, let’s rally, let’s rally.
-来吧 -怎么玩
– Here we go. – So how does it work?
-对着Y转圈 -对着Y
– Spin on the Y. – Yep, on the Y.
好的
Okay.
这里吗
Here?

Okay.
不 这个
No, this.
-这就对了 -我靠
– There he is. – Bro, damn.
对嘛
There he is.
说说你的感受 让我们看看你的感受
Tell us how you feel! Show us how you feel!
好吧 我不太明白为啥要玩这个
Okay, okay, I don’t really understand the purpose of this,
但是来吧
but let’s do it.
开始吧 数到三 对吧
Let’s do it! On three, right?
走起
Take off coming!
我靠
Shit!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我想套在他腰上 就不会摔那么重了
I tried to lay it on his waist so he wouldn’t go down hard.
你没套上啊
Yeah, well, you sure fucked that up.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
你还好吗
Are you good?
什么时候轮到我套
When is it my turn with the rope?
你们在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
怎么还没睡
And why are you still awake?
怎么 很晚了吗
What, is it late?
吉米 现在凌晨三点半了
Jimmy, it’s 3:30 in the morning.
弄块表 好吗
Get a fucking watch, will you?
-你还好吗 -嗯
– You okay? – Yeah.
小心这些白♥痴♥
Be careful with these idiots.
他们没什么脑子
Ain’t a brain cell between the bunch of them.
一个小时后就要给整个马厩上鞍了
In one fucking hour you have to saddle the whole barn.
我们明早要配对
We’re pushing pairs in the morning.
也就是说到时候要把帐篷搭好
And that means I want wall tents set up
流动炊事车收拾好
and I want that chuck wagon up fucking wind
不然你们就跟灰熊一起睡吧
or you’ll be sleeping with the goddamn grizzlies.

And you…
你应该管好这些白♥痴♥
You’re supposed to keep a cap on these morons.
成熟点 好吗 罗伊德
Act your fucking age, would you, Lloyd?
莫妮卡
Monica?
没事吧
Is everything all right?
-嗯 -泰特还好吗
– Yeah. – Tate okay?
凯斯和他在一起
Kayce’s with him.
医生给了我们开一些助眠的药 但我
Doctor gave us some pills to help him sleep, but I just…
不相信药 知道吗
Don’t trust pills, you know?
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me either.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!