You think they got night vision?
嗯 应该还有热感仪
Yeah, and thermal. You can bet on it.
我爱你
I love you.
牲委会警局 放下武器
Livestock Police! Drop your weapons!

Come on!
牲委会警局 放下武器
Livestock Police! Drop your weapon!
趴下 趴地上 快点
Down! On the ground, now!
给我趴下
Get the fuck down!
牲委会警局 趴下
Livestock Police! Down on the ground!
趴好 趴地面上
All the way! All the way down!
我儿子呢
Where’s my son?
你知道我儿子在哪吗
Do you know where my son is?
当然知道
I sure do.

No!

Fuck.
站住
Stop!
不能就这么便宜你了
You deserve a lot worse than this.
你♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking cocksucker!
这就对了
There you go.
骂出来吧 王八蛋
Get it all out, you son of a bitch.
把我孙子的行踪告诉我
Tell me where my grandson is,
我就送你去医院
and I’ll get you to the hospital.
我说话算话
You have my word.
喊吧
Go on, scream.
你为了伤害我而伤害一个孩子
Scream ’till whatever makes you want to hurt a child
就用嘶吼来赎罪吧
to hurt me leaves you.
如果有天堂
If there’s a heaven,
我真心希望有…
I sure hope so…
你还有最后一次机会做点好事
This is your last chance to do something
送自己上去
that just might get you in it.
我总是在想 再过十年左右
You know, I think a lot about the ten-or-so years
我就没什么事可做了
I’ve got left before there’s not much left
只能用回忆打发时间
for me to do but sit around and reminisce.
而你却只剩下半个小时
You, on the other hand, have to cram a lifetime
来完成一生的追忆
of reminiscing into the next thirty minutes or so.
你也可以躺在那… 脑子里
Or you can lay there and… not telling me
最后一个念头就是坚决不说
where he is will be your last thought.
而不是怀念你爱过的人
Not whoever you may have loved
或是你兄弟的九岁生日
or your brother’s ninth birthday.
全都没有
None of that shit.
你一生的缩影就是我孙子的脸
Your entire lifetime’s gonna be reduced to my grandson’s face.
说不说由你 马尔科姆
It’s up to you, Malcolm.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
那是木星 亮的那颗
That’s Jupiter, up there. The bright one.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
卡特·米兹
Carter Meads.
是他的名字
That’s his name.
蒙大拿州白鲑市…蒙大拿州白鲑市
Whitefish, Montana… Whitefish, Montana.
我会叫直升机来 送你去医院
I’ll call for a chopper. Get you to the hospital.
我撑不到医院了
I ain’t gonna make it to a hospital.
-我向你保证过 -我不会追究的
– I gave you my word. – I won’t hold you to it.
你想有人陪着还是一个人待着
You want company or do you want to be alone?
一个人
Alone.
真希望我们从未谋面
I wish we’d never met.
那是肯定的
Yeah, I bet you do.
泰特
Tate!
凯斯 你先后退
Kayce, I need you to step back.
给我们一点时间
Give my guys a minute.
你不能看到他这个样子
You don’t want to see him like this, okay?
看到他什么样子
See him like what?
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
创伤专家已经在路上了
We got a trauma specialist on the way.
看着我 看着我 是爸爸
Look at me. Look at me buddy, it’s daddy.
是爸爸
It’s daddy!
是爸爸
It’s daddy, hey.
泰特
Tate.
看看我 看看我
Look at me. Look at me, buddy.
看看我 我是爸爸 我是爸爸
Look at me. It’s daddy. It’s daddy.
是爸爸 你还好吗
It’s daddy. Are you okay buddy?
我知道你没事 我知道
I know you are. I know.
你永远不会走远 是不是
You’re never far away, are you?
是 不会走远
Nope. Never far.
我们留不住这块地了
We’re going to lose this place, you know.
也许吧
Maybe so.
我他妈等不及了
I can’t fucking wait.
你有什么打算
What will you do?
靠 我不知道
Shit, I don’t know.
也许还干老本行吧 只是…
Probably the same thing I’m doing here, just …
换个地方
Somewhere else.
你呢 贝丝
What about you, Beth?
你有什么打算
What are you gonna do?
睡觉
Sleep.
睡一年
For a year.
如果你想找人陪
Well, if you want some company.
谁说的准呢
You never know.
我会的
I will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!